National poll on discrimination

You wont even think about discrimination if you—

finish high school

dont commit crime

Dont have long dreadlocks or some other ridiculous looking hair style  ( you will never be taken seriously)

Dont wear your pants half way down to your knee’s ( you will never be taken seriously )

dont get covered in tattoo’s

Learn a trade

get a college degree that can actually make you money (not communications, art, black history, or sociology)

Most important — dont get a girl pregnant at a young age or before marriage.

I just listed what the majority of normal, successful people do who never complain about discrimination white or black.

Stop making excuses for irresponsible decisions.

Hilarious that white folks hold economic, political and social power but some feel discrimination.

The average white person doesn’t have a problem finding a job or getting a loan or being accepted into a college/university.

Discrimination to white folks is not getting whet they want i.e. that to which they feel entitled. 😎

11 hours ago, Greg said:

You wont even think about discrimination if you—

finish high school

dont commit crime

Dont have long dreadlocks or some other ridiculous looking hair style  ( you will never be taken seriously)

Dont wear your pants half way down to your knee’s ( you will never be taken seriously )

dont get covered in tattoo’s

Learn a trade

get a college degree that can actually make you money (not communications, art, black history, or sociology)

Most important — dont get a girl pregnant at a young age or before marriage.

I just listed what the majority of normal, successful people do who never complain about discrimination white or black.

Stop making excuses for irresponsible decisions.

Interesting that you neglect to put apostrophes in the words you SHOULD put them, but on the word that shouldn't have one....you insert one.