Our beautiful Flag of the United States

Cynique sounds ridiculous. For whatever reason she pretends to  refuse to accept all the freedoms and luxuries our flag has afforded both her and her family. Her crude and spoiled remark about our Flag shows how ignorant she is. She called our flag a rag. 

Was her birth certificate written on a rag?

Was the 13th and 14th amendments to abolish slavery written on one of your rags Cynique?

You are classless and I wonder what your dad thinks about your spoiled brat behavior.  He is probably mortified. 

• Greg changed the title to Our beautiful Flag of the United States
12 hours ago, Greg said:

Cynique sounds ridiculous. For whatever reason she pretends to  refuse to accept all the freedoms and luxuries our flag has afforded both her and her family. Her crude and spoiled remark about our Flag shows how ignorant she is. She called our flag a rag. 

Was her birth certificate written on a rag?

Was the 13th and 14th amendments to abolish slavery written on one of your rags Cynique?

You are classless and I wonder what your dad thinks about your spoiled brat behavior.  He is probably mortified. 

Was the above  posted by Greg3 or did Greg2 forget he already puked this vomit?  Attention all posters: If you want to make the Greg Brigade crap on themselves, just bad mouth the flag. 

Brittney Griner “crapped the flag” and now she is loving that flag. That flag gives entitlled brats the freedom to play activist rather than work.

Activist= “Im too lazy to work so I pretend to care about nonsensical social issues “.