The Plot To Shift The Blame.........

When I look at that right-wing fool Herschel Walker the Republicans are pushing down in Georgia.

And then you have another right-wing Black dude up here in Michigan that the Republican Conservatives are trying to get in Congress.

Now you got Kanye West steady pushing right-wing garbage and wearing "White Lives Matter" t-shirts.

I'm beginning to put some things together 🤔

I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that White racists are trying to pull a "slick" move by using foolish Black people to be the MASK of their diabolical agenda.
So when the shit hits the fan and they're called into account for what they've done.....they can point the finger at these Black minions and say that THEY are just as guilty.

"Can't blame White people."
"Don't say it's a race thing."
"There were just as many if not more Blacks involved in it."

That's gonna be their excuse.
And they're gonna point to THESE knuckle heads as examples of how "just as many Blacks" were involved in the promotion of right-wing fascism in this nation as Whites.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm beginning to come to the conclusion that White racists are trying to pull a "slick" move by using foolish Black people to be the MASK of their diabolical agenda.

Man, where have you been hiding for several decades.🤣

For a long time, they have been plying foolish n8gglets with money, drugs, white women and whatever else they want in order to secure their allegiance and directly or indirectly promote a racist agenda. 

White folks are very good at holding their nose and doing whatever it takes to use Black folks.

Exhibit A... a dude like Kanye is an easy mark. Look at how those Kartrashians twisted his azz up like a pretzel. That's why he says dumb sh8t and is now wearing that ridiculous t-shirt. 🤣😎

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I still maintain he hasn't been the same since his mother died.

He really hasn't been the same since he was taken against his will to get some sort of shock treatment some years back.
I think that did more damage to his mind.

You have more compassion than I do.😁

I cannot give Kanye a pass for his actions especially knowing his back story.

I believe he uses everything in his life to maintain his celebrity.

Again, Kanye is not a *dumb* dude (unintelligent) by any stretch of the imagination. Quite the opposite actually. 😎