Alvin C. Romer, is an Educator, Freelance Writer, Journalist and Essayist calling Miami, Florida home. He is the Editor and Founder of The Romer Review, an online literary entity that has been prominent reviewing books for such major publishers as Simon & Schuster, St. Martin’s Press, Random House, Ballantine Books and a host of others.
He’s constantly showcasing authors and introducing a litany of information catering to all things literary. Trained as a Journalist, he wears many hats in the publishing industry, most notably as a Publicist, Editor, Literary Consultant and Motivational Speaker. He frequently hires himself out as a Demographer and as a Technical Writer in the corporate world. A successful businessman, Mr. Romer currently is self-employed as the CEO/President of ACR Data Research, Inc. Teaching creative writing and giving workshops on the publishing industry are also a part of his legacy.
When not reviewing books, interviewing authors, editing manuscripts for other aspiring authors, he’s working on projects for himself. His latest personal writing projects are upcoming non-fiction books entitled, Righteous Apples and Other Spiritual Gems: Finding Purpose in Quality Living and The Female Pastorate: Divinity or Division in the Church? He’s been published in the award-winning Soul of a Man anthology, and wrote the introduction to author Wanda B. Campbell’s Home Again anthology. His work is archived at https://authorsden.com/visit/viewarticles_all.asp?Authorid=8887
Alvin Romer has Written 6 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- I Dreamt I Was in Heaven - The Rampage of the Rufus Buck Gang by Leonce Gaiter
- I Take My Coffee Black: Reflections on Tupac, Musical Theater, Faith, and Being Black in America by Tyler Merritt
- Lost In Language & Sound: Or How I Found My Way To The Arts:Essays by Ntozake Shange
- One Blood by Qwantu Amaru
- Scratching For Daylight by Wilbert Gibson
- Uncle Yah Yah: 21St Century Man Of Wisdom, Part 2 by Al Dickens