Denolyn Carroll is an educator, editor, and writer. Her career in book and magazine publishing has spanned some 25 years. She was Editorial Operations Director at Essence magazine, and has written for such publications as Essence, Black Enterprise, Emerge, American Visions, Black Issues Book Reviews, and Publishing Research Quarterly. She has taught Magazine Writing and Editing in the Master of Science in Publishing Program at Pace University, and now teaches Composition Writing and American Studies to undergraduates on Pace’s New York City campus.
Are you the author profiled here? Email us your official website or Let us host your primary web presence.
Denolyn Carroll has Written 8 Book Review(s) for AALBC.com
- Black Chess by Roberta Roberts
- BlackWash: The Untold Stories of Reverse Racism by Rodney Cloud Hill
- Don’t Drop the MIC: The Power of Your Words Can Change the World by T. D. Jakes
- Drone Child: A Novel of War, Family, and Survival by David H. Rothman
- God Bless Our Divided America: Unity, Politics and History from a Biblical Perspective by David W. Marshall
- Seven Sisters And A Brother (paperback): Friendship, Resistance, and Untold Truths Behind Black Student Activism in the 1960s by Marilyn Allman Maye, Harold S. Buchanan, Jannette O. Domingo, Joyce Frisby Baynes, Marilyn Holifield, Myra E. Rose, Bridget Van Gronigen Warren, and Aundrea White Kelley
- Shayla Sweet and Her Magical Pen by Latina McIntyre
- Sorry You’re Having A Bad Night by E.K. Robertson