One Word from Sophia
by Jim Averbeck
- A Top 150 Children’s Book
- A 2022 Top 100 Recommended Children’s Book
- 3 Time AALBC.com Bestselling Book!
Publication Date: Jun 16, 2015
List Price: $17.99
Format: Hardcover, 40 pages
Target Age Group: Picture Book
Imprint: Atheneum Books for Young Readers
Publisher: Simon & Schuster, Inc.
Parent Company: CBS Corporation
Sophia tries varied techniques to get the giraffe she wants more than anything in this playfully illustrated story about the nuances of negotiation.
Sophia has one true desire for her birthday. But she has Four Big Problems in the way: Mom, Dad, Uncle Conrad…and Grand-mama.
Will her presentations, proposals, and pie charts convince them otherwise?
Turns out, all it takes is one word.
- Juvenile Fiction / Animals / Giraffes
- Juvenile Fiction / Humorous Stories
- Juvenile Fiction / Social Themes / Manners & Etiquette