Daphne is a hilarious, fashion-savvy YouTube star. But at school, where Daphne is really Annabelle Louis, seventh-grade super geek, wearing the latest trends is far off her radar. Her therapist, Dr. Varma, suggests she try something new—a wardrobe makeover. Fashionable outfits bring Annabelle newfound attention, which she can’t help but enjoy. But when her new popular friends start showing their true colors and making fun of others, Annabelle becomes fed up with fashion trends and popularity. Luckily she has her vlog, Daphne Doesn’t, where she can make fun of it all and be her true self. Meanwhile Annabelle tries to keep her secret identity as Daphne from leaking out, and popular girl Rachael Myers is determined to find out the truth.
- Juvenile Fiction / Clothing & Dress
- Juvenile Fiction / Computers & Digital Media
- Juvenile Fiction / People & Places / United States / African American
- Juvenile Fiction / Social Themes / Friendship
- Juvenile Fiction / Social Themes / Peer Pressure
- Juvenile Fiction / Social Themes / Self-Esteem & Self-Reliance
Tell us what do you think about Daphne Definitely Doesn’t Do Fashion.