Rodney Campbell @Rodney campbell

You said in another thread:

"Or how literally every illness disease sickness and negative condition in society is a direct result of the manufactured systemic use of TIME?"

I was wondering if you could go into more detail on this.
Explain in detailed AND simplistic terms how every illness/disease/sickness is a direct result of the manufactured systemic use of TIME.

In one word. ROUTINE.

Every illness, disease, and sickness is a direct result of the manufactured systemic use of TIME.

Manufactured TIME. Is un-natural TIME. It is Fake TIME. It is the TIME that everyone in The System makes use of.

The shortest form I could do has been done. For the information to remain, logical, thorough, clear, and easy to understand, is in the book I have already made available.

What you are asking for is an abridged version, of even its shortest form.

The act of leaving out so much information is a dis-service.

However. As long as you go into this fully aware that it is the incomplete information as per your request, you will be fine.

In Short. Every facet of the human being is designed to respond to TIME. No exceptions.

Therefore, every system in the human body, as well as the soul and the spirit, are also affected when you are not aligned with True TIME which is The Perfect TIME which is Your TIME literally made just for YOU.

The result is SYSTEMIC FAILURE.

It; Systemic Failure, will manifest in everyone the same, from different origin sources.

The Fake TIME routine is responsible for Trauma's. You want the short answer so you get no detailed explanation. This is psychological Mental and Physical.

The Fake TIME is responsible for loneliness sorrow and depression. Mental and emotional distress and stress.

The Fake TIME is responsible for a number of chronic health conditions, which are made manifest when YOU DO NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP AND REST especially as part of a proper routine.  Not getting enough sleep, and not being rested on a regular basis, as a routine; WILL CAUSE: high blood pressure, diabetes, heart failure, coronary heart disease, and certain cancers. You are more likely to have a stroke. And you are at greater risk of injury as a consequence of the many biological based cellular chemical reactions not taking place or failing to take place properly and an overall state of fatigue based imbalances present within a person who is not rested.
The most consistent causes of death, disease, and illness, are high blood pressure, diabetes, heart failure, coronary heart disease, cancers.
You are also be more likely to have a stroke.
And you are at greater risk of injury.
This is what happens when you do not get True TIME. Perfect TIME. ROUTINE sleep and rest. as The Creator designed it for all of us to have. There is no routine that you can make that will be any better than the false TIME routine for enslavement and slavery that you are already in. Only The Creator has Created a TIME ROUTINE that will be of any use and benefit to and for YOU in LIFE.

Everything I share is a fact or group of facts which is easily capable of being  peer reviewed and verified independently.

Therefore I will not explain at this moment how it is that I have uncovered that which doctors - 12-18 years of school and intern, scientist - 14-17 years of school including 2-3 years of intern, researchers - 10-14 years of school also considered as interning most places,  and physicist 12-15 years of school plus 1-2 years of intern plus understudy, have not even grasped the basics of yet.

Suffice to say.

I know volumes more than they do.

Because of observation, study, and respecting the truth. With only one agenda of personal interest. That agenda being to share this information with those who have risen high enough to be able to make use of it.

In this overview I have literally covered every major sickness, disease, and illness, in every society, in all of the world.

That is neither coincidence or accident, as both of those things don't really exist at all!

But you don't get to know that part either in the abridged explanation.

The source is known. The cure is known. The remedy is prepared.
The Creator wants to maintain everyone's health. That is literally his design default.

As far as The Creators design goes. Don't start none, Won't be none ... Just leave it alone.

This synopsis, overview, is complete enough to supply you with the ability to check everything yourself and verify the veracity thereof.

For more information you can read TH13MS which is a chapter in its parent book TIME.

I am also currently rewriting that chapter as its own book. Far more detailed and illustrated.

Which will have overlap with my book; The COVID-19 Coronavirus, an expose. As they are both related to the state of personal and societal health conditions.

I have another parent book named Plannedemic which is over 700 pages. I am breaking that up into chapters as well. A wealth of health related information available nowhere else in the world is available from there as too.

Honesty. Truth and Respect. As The Creator has set forth for us all is the way to lift the veil into knowing such information.

Honesty Truth and Respect are the basis of LIVING The True TIME Routine.

I did not include the portion on TH13MS's Negative Condition in Society. It would have been too much for this section. I will work on an abridged version similar to this one and introduce it later if you are still interested at that TIME.

Edited by Rodney campbell
I Did not explain why I did not include a part of the requested information.

• 2 weeks later...