DRAMA On the Basketball Court! Bayou Barbie vs Caitlin Effin Clark!--& First Lady Biden Draws a Foul!

DRAMA On the Basketball Court! Bayou Barbie vs Caitlin Effin Clark! –& First Lady Biden Draws a Foul!

There is a new Female GOAT but this time I am not shouting about the track girls that I love to see compete on the track! This time it’s a Baltimore Lady Tiger! Angel Reese! Yes!!! But the 6’3 star is by far not the only star on that team LSU! Nevertheless, the media attacked Angel, dubbed ‘the Bayou Barbie’. It has been reported that Old White men were outraged at her behavior against the opponent player, Catilin Clark and out of an onslaught of attacks due to her ‘trash talk’ and etc., Angel was called classless … that was until the media finally had to admit that Caitlin also had behaved in like manner!

Tensions rose to the point that even Shaq weighted it! LOL

spacer.png

Aside from this newsbreak though, this game was so awesome that these girls have now caused this underrated dynamite women’s sport to be a major event to see! This past national championship game that took place on April 2, 2023, in Dallas, Texas has had record setting spectator numbers! And this thrust into media attention was not about the bad press, however, it was because THESE GIRLS CAN BALL!

spacer.png

Apr 2, 2023; Dallas, TX, USA; LSU Lady Tigers guard Jasmine Carson …

spacer.png

Angel Reese 

spacer.png

Apr 2, 2023; Dallas, TX, USA; LSU Lady Tigers guard Alexis Morris (45) ... 

spacer.png

Flau  Jae Johnson

spacer.png

spacer.png

Last-Tear Poa from A Polynesian Lady Tiger from Australia

spacer.png

However, credit needs to be given where credit is due! That team was led to victory with the boost from that LSU coach; she set it up! WOW! If that doesn’t shift the negativity off of Mulkey for the smear against her about Brittany Griner then nothing else will! Listen, Brittany chose to attend a Baptist institution so, Think about that. That coach is a superstar herself, Kimberly Mulkey. Tiger Mom!

spacer.png

Apr 2, 2023; Dallas, TX, USA; LSU Lady Tigers head coach Kim Mulkey talks with Angel 

spacer.png

spacer.png

She needs her own show! The Bayou Golden Girl! What Style!

Kimberly Duane Mulkey (born May 17, 1962) [1] is an American college basketball coach and former player. She is the head coach for Louisiana State University’s women’s basketball team. A Pan-American gold medalist in 1983 and Olympic gold medalist in 1984, she became the first person in NCAA women’s basketball history to win a national championship as a player, assistant coach, and head coach. [2] She has won NCAA championships as the coach of Baylor in 2005, 2012, and 2019 and LSU in 2023. Mulkey was inducted into the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame in 2000, and was also inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame. [3][4][5] … Kim Mulkey was one of the first girls in the U.S. to play organized basketball with boys. …

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Mulkey

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

The LSU Tigers competed against the IOWA Hawkeyes and the competition was intense! But not only did Angel get attacked for being well --YOU KNOW WHY—the real kick came from FIRST LADY BIDEN! After the LSU ladies competed and brought home the victory, Jill Biden announced that the losing team should also be invited to the WHITEhouse! Ha! Foul! First Lady Biden Draws a foul! smh! If that doesn’t send a message! 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Jill Biden scraps White House invite for Iowa women’s basketball team

“I know we’ll have the champions come to the White House; we always do,” Jill Biden, 71, told an audience in Denver Monday, one day after watching LSU beat Iowa 102-85 for the title in Dallas.

“So, we hope LSU will come, but, you know, I’m going to tell Joe I think Iowa should come too, because they played such a good game,” the first lady went on.

While championship-winning teams have been regular guests at the White House since at least the Reagan administration, runners-up have gotten no such consideration.

…  Sunday afternoon’s game drew 9.9 million viewers on the ESPN family of networks, making it the most-viewed women’s college basketball game on record — nearly doubling the 5.7 million who tuned in to watch Connecticut best Oklahoma for the 2002 championship.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/jill-biden-scraps-white-house-invite-for-iowa-womens-basketball/

spacer.png

First Lady Jill Biden

Angel pretty much retorted that all year she had been accused of being ‘too ghetto’ and ‘too hood’ and attacked for trash talking but WAIT-A-MINUTE! I guess Angel is the only female that has done this!?

Thankfully, Caitlin Clark did NOT fall for this ridiculous reaction! And why should she? If anyone saw Caitlin Clark play, GEEZ! That girl can ball, and she is definitely another GOAT! I’ve never seen anyone ball like her. The 6’0 Lady Hawkeye is electrifying and has a lot of personality on the court. Caitlin was recorded after she scored a record game for her ‘You can’t see me’ hand sign, the commentator later learned that it was a signature gesture made famous by a famous wrestler named Cena and of whom said that he stole it from Tony Yayo, a Haitian Rapper and group performer friend of 50-Cent! LOL.

spacer.png

Tony Yayo 

She made this gesture the Louisville rival Haley Van Lith and of whom both of the athletes were trash talking. But off the court, they are friends! The gesture has been explained by some to mean, ‘I’m so good that you are not even on my level. You can’t even see me!’ WHEW! Nevertheless the media exploded against Angel Reese! But the truth needs to be spoken completely though; Caitlin Clark also received a backlash too! Some commented against her too for being a bad sport and arrogant, etc., for her gesture towards Haley! So, it’s time to move on! Those girls brought the game! I would love to own a Caitlin Effin T-shirt.

spacer.png

Caitlin Clark 

spacer.png

spacer.png

image.thumb.png.4634327d79ed7b7786f7e4c557ce7629.png

Caitlin was filmed as she trashed talked at her former roommate, Haley Van Lith, who trained with the late Coby Bryant and a brilliant baller herself. The Iowa Hawkeyes did not get to that championship game on clout. That game was insane!

She also told Louisville's Hailey Van Lith, a former

Team USA teammate of hers, “You're down

by 15 points. Shut up.” That was her response

because … Van Lith was also talking trash.Apr 4, 2023

https://theathletic.com/4378023/2023/04/04/women-basketball-trash-talk-reese-clark/

DALLAS, TEXAS - APRIL 02: Angel Reese #10 of the LSU Lady Tigers reacts in front of Caitlin Clark #22 of the Iowa Hawkeyes towards the end of the 2023 NCAA Women's Basketball Tournament championship game at American Airlines Center on April 02, 2023 in Dallas, Texas. (Photo by Ben Solomon/NCAA Photos via Getty Images)

spacer.png

Haley Van Lith 

By John Mac -

R5__8298

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

White folks are always quick to put one of their own up on a pedestal especially when it comes to sports and being able to compete with Black folks. 

While Caitlin Clark can hold her own on the b'ball court, she's the exceptional white female player in an otherwise field of mediocrity among them. 

It wouldn't surprise me if I learned the undefeated South Carolina Gamecocks were paid off to let Iowa win the semifinal championship game. 

Iowa ran into a buzzsaw against LSU.  Sista Angel Reese and her team put the white princess back on her square.

Yet, I'm not surprised that 1st Lady Biden wanted to invite both teams to the White House

I wish LSU would have declined the invitation.  Let the losers go. 

Black folks need to stop being so forgiving and skinning and grinning in the face of white supremacy.  F8ck their half-hearted congratulations.😎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/19/2023 at 2:21 PM, ProfD said:

It wouldn't surprise me if I learned the undefeated South Carolina Gamecocks were paid off to let Iowa win the semifinal championship game. 

LOL!

I heard about the Gamecocks but have not had a chance to look at their skills yet!

On 4/19/2023 at 2:21 PM, ProfD said:

I wish LSU would have declined the invitation.  Let the losers go. 

You know, I heard that Angel initially turned it down, but I think her coach and others may have spoken to the team and strategized and as a result, the invitation was accepted. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/19/2023 at 1:22 AM, Chevdove said:

DRAMA On the Basketball Court! Bayou Barbie vs Caitlin Effin Clark! –& First Lady Biden Draws a Foul!

There is a new Female GOAT but this time I am not shouting about the track girls that I love to see compete on the track! This time it’s a Baltimore Lady Tiger! Angel Reese! Yes!!! But the 6’3 star is by far not the only star on that team LSU! Nevertheless, the media attacked Angel, dubbed ‘the Bayou Barbie’. It has been reported that Old White men were outraged at her behavior against the opponent player, Catilin Clark and out of an onslaught of attacks due to her ‘trash talk’ and etc., Angel was called classless … that was until the media finally had to admit that Caitlin also had behaved in like manner!

Tensions rose to the point that even Shaq weighted it! LOL

spacer.png

By the way, if it's about the university and all that, here's what I thought - School uniforms have long been a topic of debate among educators, parents, and students themselves. While some argue that uniforms promote a sense of unity, discipline, and equality, others believe they stifle individuality and expression. In this post, we will explore the pros and cons of school uniforms, examining both sides of the argument and considering the potential impact on students. For this I decided to turn to this source view website from this I understand that the debate over school uniforms continues to generate diverse opinions. It is crucial to strike a balance between the benefits of promoting a sense of unity and discipline, and the importance of allowing students to express their individuality and prepare for the real world. Schools must consider the specific needs and values of their community, involving all stakeholders in the decision-making process. Ultimately, the aim should be to create an inclusive, supportive, and nurturing environment that prioritizes both unity and personal growth.

spacer.png

The game really was fantastic, too bad it turned out that way, I actually loved watching the game sometimes.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I JUST WATCHED THE ENTIRE GAME!

I finally watched the replay and it was awesome! 

LSU was amazing!

Angel Reese and another star player got into foul trouble early in the game, so coach Mulky sat them down through the 2nd quarter.

But Jasmin Carter came of the bench and WOW! Just WOW! She was hitting 3 pointers consistently in the 2nd quarter, right up until the bell rang!

The Iowa Hawkeyes were also awesome. It was worth watching.

Now next year might be interesting! Why!?

Because Haley Van Lith might be on the team!!! 

And yes, Angle Reese did go to the White House. She did not let her coach and her team down. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Angel Reese, and Haley Van Lith

Is Hailey Van Lith Transferring to LSU to Play With Angel Reese?

BY RAKIBUL JOHN RODGERS

APRIL 21, 2023

https://www.sportsmanor.com/tag/angel-reese/page/2/

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png