This applies to anybody black anywhere, as most black communities everywhere tried what they are trying now and failed  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever stated a new idea to a Black problem in the USA or Elsewhere?

• yes
    • no

I asked @ProfD in the following forum post a question. 

What is the solution to get positive Black policy in the USA, without stating something Black people already tried? 

I repeat, without stating something Black people already tried and failed to do, what is the solution to get positive Black policy in the USA? 

The point of this post is simply to get black people who may come across to admit one of two thing. 

They have never stated the community needs to do something different than what was already tried and failed. 

OR they have a new idea that was too resisted by most other black people. 

The truth everybody, I am tired of the lies, the merry go round strategies. 

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

What is the solution to get positive Black policy in the USA,

Please define "Black Policy."  I once asked forum participants to share what policies would benefit people of African descent in America, and I think only @Pioneer1 answered.

Ok it appears other participated in the question...

Edited by Mel Hopkins
clarification

@richardmurray, the answer to your question(s) has several layers. 

As I've mentioned in several threads, Black folks in the US need to come up with an agenda to which elected officials can be held accountable.

Globally, Black folks need to do a better job of realizing that no matter where we live on the planet, the system of racism white supremacy affects all of us. 

To that end, real Black leadership from all over need to assess their infrastructure needs, account for their resources and find a way to build consensus in helping each other.

First, Black folks have to get off the opiates keeping them anesthetized in a state of gross consumerism, ignorance, insolence, greed, jealousy, hate and envy, etc.

Escaping the prison of racism white supremacy is a tall order.  It seems far easier to enjoy rec time in the prison yard and/or slump back on the bunk in the cell. 😎

@Mel Hopkins 

positive Black policy in the USA,

My answer below to your post is the most functional answer, absent going into any detail. If you are still unclear , I will try to restate. And for the record, I stated this idea as not my agenda or personal plan. The idea I mentioned is not something I personally support but feel is the best thing for the black community in NYC to do.

please link the post to your post

I already have my answer, which I will comment on your post. with the following. 

Black party of governance overview
https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=1945&type=status

Forum talk
https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=1890&type=status

Black people complaigning forever but somehow it never happens
https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2137&type=status

The potential definition of Black in the modern usa has added more challenges
https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2124&type=status

@ProfD fair enough, 

@Mel Hopkins asked a while back what was a plan, I answered in this community but away from her post.

you said the following which relates to the issue of solutions in this threat. 

As I've mentioned in several threads, Black folks in the US need to come up with an agenda to which elected officials can be held accountable.

the only way an elected official in the two major parties can be held accountable in the usa is by voting them out but the problem is, how long can any people vote people out before they get tired of voting people out. The assumption is, that if voters vote people out quality people will come in, that assumption is a lie which even the white community in the usa shows. 

So  Profd! you are in front of a million black men, what is your solution to the problem? If you don't have one , think of one. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, richardmurray said:

So  Profd! you are in front of a million black men, what is your solution to the problem? 

Just to name a few things...

1. Establish and control institutions in Black communities (banks, hospitals, schools, job training centers, etc.)

2. Only allow Black-owned businesses in Black communities (restaurants,  grocery stores, convenience stores, barbershops, hair & nail salons, laundromat, dry cleaners, etc.).

3. Insure a dollar exchanges hands within the Black community at least 8 times (vertical integration).

4. Police our own communities.

5. Groom our own Black politicians to serve the needs of our communities.

Power is built on infrastructure and diplomacy or in extreme circumstances, it has to be taken by force.

Policies are enacted to maintain power as a way of doing business and to keep order to  minimize adversaries and aggression.

Black men united is really the solution to ALL problems.😎

The first step is to weed out the UNDESIREABLE niggas.

Black folks who are stupid, unapologetically foolish, excessively violent, drug addicted, etc.....

When I say weed them out, I mean leave them alone.
Don't include them in our circles.

Start with a group of Black folks of atleast AVERAGE intelligence with atleast an AVERAGE sense of morality and ethics.
And from there, you can pretty much work any decent policy you'd like to see implemented.

But keep the fools and thugs away.....they'll mess you up going and coming.

image.png.67a1a3f934ee3a00ac068991f64dfb84.png

"We doooown
 We dooooown
 We doooown fa' something new!!!
I need some new RIMS.
I need some new Nikes
My girl needs some new extensions and highlights.
I can do that newness shit all day long!
Wooof  wooof wooof!"