Female vs Male Attraction: An Observation

One of the difference I've observed between men and women is how who a woman is attracted to can change so easily.

With most men, if a woman is attractive to us.....usually physically with a sweet personality....she's ATTRACTIVE.
That usually doesn't change.

A woman would have to either undergo a physical change OR become so vulgar or heinous in her behavior for her to no longer be attractive to us.
Now a woman can do things to piss us off, but as long as it's not TOO bad...we'll either ignore it or stay away from her briefly until she changes her attitude...but we'll STILL find her attractive.

Men, am I wrong yet?

However what I've OBSERVED.....because I'm not a woman....is different with women.
I've observed that a woman can initially find a man attractive....but if he DOES or SAYS something she really doesn't like...she can STOP finding him attractive!
Even if his looks or financial status hasn't changed, just the words that came out of his mouth or something he did was enough to turn her off.
And vice versa......
I would see dudes who a woman said was ugly, scrub, and couldn't stand him.....but next month was DATING the dude and walking hand in hand smiling at him with her eyes all glossy!
I ask her, "What happend?"
She'll say he said something to her or he was just there as a shoulder for her to cry on after something happened....NOW she likes him!

GTFOH!!!!

When I was a kid, I just didn't believe it...lol.
I guess because from my MALE point of view...I didn't understand it and how simple things could attract or repel a female.

I STILL find it weird today....lol.

I STILL don't want to believe that a man can be handsome and rich and a woman is madly in love with him today, but because he let the police talk to him a certain way during a traffic stop by NEXT WEEK she doesn't even find him attractive anymore and is looking at another man....lol.
Or that a man can be ugly and stupid working at a car wash but because he said something kind and put in extra effort making a woman's tires shine...now she agrees to go out with him and ends up having his baby next year, lol.

I STILL am inclined to say I don't believe it.....but I've seen too many instances of it, NOT to.

If I'm wrong or not making any sense.....LET ME KNOW and correct me, lol.

As sista @Chevdove pointed out, women are attracted to men for different reasons.

It depends on a woman's needs, wants and desires of which they can have many and it can be ever-changing.🤣

However, I believe man's intelligence, confidence, strength, character, ability to be a provider and protector and his wisdom are things that make him most attractive to women.

Alpha-males rule the roost. An alpha-male has some combination of qualities that women find attractive and are willingly to submit.  An alpha-male *knows* his woman isn't going anywhere for any reason.  His only competition is another alpha-male.

The Beta and Gamma  dudes pick up the slack.  This is the majority of men.  These dudes will most often have the hardest time maintaining a woman's attraction especially when either 1) the woman wasn't really attracted to him in the 1st place and/or 2) a better opportunity comes along (usually another Beta or Gamma).

Men are relatively simple when it comes to attraction.  It's usually a physical attribute.  As a man gets to know a woman, she may have other qualities that can be assets. 

A man should be able to take care of himself.  A man's basic needs when it comes to a woman are sex and respect (trustworthy).  If a woman is intelligent, cooks, maternal, etc., that's a bonus.

Yet, the laws of mutual attraction prevail.  When the *right* man and woman find each other, everything else falls into place.

If/when a man/woman has issue(s) finding and/or keeping someone...look no further than the common denominator (self)

Human beings tend to be their own worse enemy.😎

On 7/9/2023 at 2:35 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Men, am I wrong yet?

You can only define this for yourself.  You like to make grand generalizations, applying them to all men in all situations. Real life is more nuisance and as a result more complicated.  What I found most important in a women 30 years ago is different that what I find important today.  I'm sure this is true for you too.

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

If/when a man/woman has issue(s) finding and/or keeping someone...look no further than the common denominator (self)

This is true and there is no escaping it.

As a related side bar:  i was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday and he turned me on to this brother, Kevin Samuels, on YouTube.  I have not watched any of his videos yet, but my friend was telling me how he schools people on "High Value" men:

24 minutes ago, Troy said:

As a related side bar:  i was talking to a buddy of mine yesterday and he turned me on to this brother, Kevin Samuels, on YouTube.  I have not watched any of his videos yet, but my friend was telling me how he schools people on "High Value" men:

Yep...rest the dead...that brotha ruffled a lot of feathers as it relates to male/female dynamics.  🤣😎

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

It depends on a woman's needs, wants and desires of which they can have many and it can be ever-changing.🤣

lol! 

21 hours ago, ProfD said:

Alpha-males rule the roost. An alpha-male has some combination of qualities that women find attractive and are willingly to submit.  An alpha-male *knows* his woman isn't going anywhere for any reason.  His only competition is another alpha-male.

The Beta and Gamma  dudes pick up the slack.  This is the majority of men.  These dudes will most often have the hardest time maintaining a woman's attraction especially when either 1) the woman wasn't really attracted to him in the 1st place and/or 2) a better opportunity comes along (usually another Beta or Gamma).

This is interesting. I have recently read about another category, Sigma males, and I hear they can be more appealing than even alpha typed males. 

My son thinkgs that I am a Sigma leader and so, I had to research this. He says that a Sigma leader is one that is confident and does not want to be in the forefront, however, if there is a need to take a stance, a person with a Sigma personality will do so. And this does sound like me. 

But as for males, personally, I want a leader. I do not want a lazy man who thinks that it is okay to sit back and let a woman take the lead. 

20 hours ago, ProfD said:

rest the dead...that brotha ruffled a lot of feathers as it relates to male/female dynamics.  🤣😎

Ha! @Troy I hope that you listen to @ProfD on this one! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

This is interesting. I have recently read about another category, Sigma males, and I hear they can be more appealing than even alpha typed males. 

Because they march to their own drumbeat and prefer solitude over everything else, Sigma males may not appeal to women who are needy and/or clingy.  A self-sufficient woman who does her own thing will have a greater appreciation for a Sigma male.😎