My favorite movie

Yes. It is an excellent study of what it would be like if someone could live for a very long time. 

Yes. It is an excellent study of what it would be like if someone could live for a very long time. 

None of the vampire or Highlander violence or drama. No high tech, just conversation.

• Like 2

My thoughts, i removed them from the comments as they would be a disservice to those who never saw the film before

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=2381&type=status

But I want to say this is a prequel to his star trek story. In the star trek story we learn how this man may be able to die, but here we see an instance of his life

I just read your report. It has not occurred to me to research the writer Bixby. If it is interesting read that he was near death, maybe the film appeals to me even more as i now consider my own mortality. I’m old enough to have seen people’s entire lives go by…

I see from @richardmurray’sv coverage Bixby wrote for Star Trek and The Twilight Zone. The twilight zone episode was from a short story that was in this 1953 book, which i just brought i can’t wait to read it.

IMG_6563.jpeg

• Like 1