Direct Experiences Or Communications?

Who among you have had DIRECT experience with and/or DIRECT communication with a Higher Power than human beings?

Although The SUPREME BEING is the HIGHEST POWER.....I'm not limiting experiences or communications with The SUPREME BEING alone.
It could be with Angels, Extraterrestrials, Ascended Masters, any Beings higher than humans.

I'm not talking about something you read in a book, something you saw online, or even an experience or communication that is "questionable" where you were half drunk or high or aren't sure who said what but thought you saw something out the corner of your eyes back in 1987.

I'm talking about an experience or communication that was absolutely CLEAR and left NO DOUBT in your mind that you were dealing with a Power or Powers higher than human beings. 

Now this is an open forum and we can discuss and debate all day long, but at the end of the day....I'd appreciate reading of ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

• Thanks 1

It is a good question but the way you phrased it would essentially mean that the person would have to reveal the fact that they were schizophrenic 😉

Some may feel they are talking to God through another person, who is saying the right thing at the right time...

Troy

Well......
I'm after the TRUTH.

Whether or not a person is mentally ill, I'm not in a position to diagnose them.
However if people have had or atleast THINK they've had DIRECT communications with Beings "higher" than humans, I'm highly interested in hearing about their experiences.

I study Spiritual experiences on the side and what I find interesting is there are a TON of sites and Youtube channels out there full of Caucasians who are VIVID and ARTICULATE in their accounts with Spiritual Beings, UFOs, and Extraterrestrials.
Story after story after story of well detailed accounts.
Even entire books written.

What about Black people?

No books on being abducted by Aliens?
No books on contact with Angels?

Are White folks making all of this up?
Or are they experiencing things many Black folks aren't privy to?

Something is up..........

On 10/29/2023 at 9:16 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Who among you have had DIRECT experience with and/or DIRECT communication with a Higher Power than human beings?

I think I have...not sure if it will qualify

When I was in High school....I did a Experiment.

I wrote all my sleeping dreams for approximately two months.

Many were prophetic  with no need for interpretation, some happened immediately while others took upwards of ten years

Although The SUPREME BEING is the HIGHEST POWER.....I'm not limiting experiences or communications with The SUPREME BEING alone.
It could be with Angels, Extraterrestrials, Ascended Masters, any Beings higher than humans.

I guess mine would fall under communicating with the Higher Self ....or maybe it was just my Subconscious.

I'm not talking about something you read in a book, something you saw online, or even an experience or communication that is "questionable" where you were half drunk or high or aren't sure who said what but thought you saw something out the corner of your eyes back in 1987.

The Idea for the Dream Journal was an inspiration from A book written by Lobsang Rampa...I arrived at the Idea from many books that Dreams are you quickest easiest and safest  way to contact the Spiritual.

I'm talking about an experience or communication that was absolutely CLEAR and left NO DOUBT in your mind that you were dealing with a Power or Powers higher than human beings. 

It was clear and undeniable predictable and as time past more and more those dreams became insightful.

Asking a question is call Dream Incubation which we often do naturally unbeknownst to our conscious self.

My Goal was to achieve a Lucid Dream.... a Gateway to Astral Travel - instead I only Achieved a Flying Dream which in itself is a Gateway to Lucidity.

Now this is an open forum and we can discuss and debate all day long, but at the end of the day....I'd appreciate reading of ACTUAL EXPERIENCES.

I did experience all I have written

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Troy

Well......
I'm after the TRUTH.

Is there anything in this world and beyond worth your while?

Whether or not a person is mentally ill, I'm not in a position to diagnose them.
However if people have had or atleast THINK they've had DIRECT communications with Beings "higher" than humans, I'm highly interested in hearing about their experiences.

Can't say I have....Even thought as a child adults told me they heard me talking to someone.

I study Spiritual experiences on the side and what I find interesting is there are a TON of sites and Youtube channels out there full of Caucasians who are VIVID and ARTICULATE in their accounts with Spiritual Beings, UFOs, and Extraterrestrials.
Story after story after story of well detailed accounts.
Even entire books written.

Yes.

Regardless of Race these stories cuts across all boundaries real or imagine.

Mass Media is today mostly white people marketing to white people....all other races are footnotes - the Truth is always in the Details.

What about Black people?

No books on being abducted by Aliens?
No books on contact with Angels?

As a matter of fact of the Two Most famous UFO cases, one involve a Black Man......Married to White Woman - Barney and Betty White.

Are White folks making all of this up?
Or are they experiencing things many Black folks aren't privy to?

Something is up..........

No...I do not believe they are.

Select Groups are Privy and keep as Arcane certain info.....For various Reasons

3 hours ago, Troy said:

It is a good question but the way you phrased it would essentially mean that the person would have to reveal the fact that they were schizophrenic 😉

Some may feel they are talking to God through another person, who is saying the right thing at the right time...

As the saying Goes they are only schizophrenic if they hear God talking back or was that the dead?

frankster

Many were prophetic  with no need for interpretation, some happened immediately while others took upwards of ten years

Interesting experience!
But no, in my opinion it's not.

I guess mine would fall under communicating with the Higher Self ....or maybe it was just my Subconscious.

Perhaps.
I'm talking about an entirely separate Being.

It was clear and undeniable predictable and as time past more and more those dreams became insightful.

Asking a question is call Dream Incubation which we often do naturally unbeknownst to our conscious self.

My Goal was to achieve a Lucid Dream.... a Gateway to Astral Travel - instead I only Achieved a Flying Dream which in itself is a Gateway to Lucidity.

Well....lol...did you stop trying?
Did you focus your attention to other pursuits or are you still trying to?

Yes.

Mass Media is today mostly white people marketing to white people....all other races are footnotes - the Truth is always in the Details.

I believe this, but my question would be why does it seem White people are more interested or have more detailed experiences?

Surely they're not more in tune with the Divine.

As the saying Goes they are only schizophrenic if they hear God talking back or was that the dead?

Not sure how someone can believe this AND be a Christian or Muslim at the same time seeing as how those scriptures are FULL of examples of God talking to people and in some cases the dead talking to the living.

As a matter of fact of the Two Most famous UFO cases, one involve a Black Man......Married to White Woman - Barney and Betty White.

Yeah, I heard about that case.
I think their last names were "Hill" if I'm not mistaken and they were allegedly abducted while riding in their car or something like that.

But that was decades ago.
Where are the Black people TODAY with stories of abductions, alien experiences, and other other-worldly experiences?

When I Google or look them up in Youtube, it's mostly White people with their eyes shining telling these experiences.

Niccaz sitting around in jogging suits smoking weed and arguing over the founding fathers of Hiphop.

arguing over the founding fathers of Hiphop.

😆

III seems most non western cultures are more spiritually in tune than our  western one. There is a keen desire to be in tune, but we thrash about ignorant on how to accomplish it.

There are plenty of scam artists willing to separate us from our money to reach the goal but most are just ripped off and remain  unfulfilled.

Some seek spirituality, or to communicate, with a higher power through the use of drugs, but the man-made ones generally bring overdoses and dependency  doing more harm than good.

Indigenous cultures, use natural plant-based things to achieve an altered state of reality, which I understand helps one transcend their own individuality, and enter some type of universal plane which I imagine is comparable to communicating with God.

others meditate. I do believe when it comes to spirituality. Most of us are very superficial or entirely misled. Perhaps this is our culture’s biggest problem….

• Thanks 1

Troy

What you said was interesting on MANY levels, one of which was this statement:

III seems most non western cultures are more spiritually in tune than our  western one. There is a keen desire to be in tune, but we thrash about ignorant on how to accomplish it.

It certainly does seem that way.
Atleast, I USED to think it seemed that way.

But my question is, if non-Western cultures so much more advanced spiritually, why is war and poverty the order of the day in some of them?

Seems to me you SHOULD have something to SHOW for being so spiritually advanced or in touch with the Divine.

A dirt poor country COULD be more spiritually advanced.

One could make the argument that they are more focused on SPIRITUAL matters than accumulating MATERIAL products and wealth.

However I would entertain the argument that some of the most spiritually advanced people should be the HEALTHIEST and WEALTHIEST of humanity since they can tap into the purest and most thorough knowledge unavailable to the masses.

Perhaps the West....with all of it's faults...has found a way to tap into SOME of that.

There are plenty of scam artists willing to separate us from our money to reach the goal but most are just ripped off and remain  unfulfilled.

True.

Some seek spirituality, or to communicate, with a higher power through the use of drugs, but the man-made ones generally bring overdoses and dependency  doing more harm than good.

Excellent observation.
It is said that drugs open up parts of the brain that normally lay docile in order for you to communicate and receive communication from Beyond.

But my original questions remain....
What EVIDENCE do the person who uses a particular drug to communicate with the Divine have to show what they claim?

For example.....
If a person has stage 3 cancer and smokes some herb and comes back claiming to have had a Divine experience.

Seems a GOOD piece of evidence is that:

a) They are immediately cured of their disease

or

b) They were given the cure Divinely and it worked and now they are cancer free.

But to just smoke something and come back smiling and saying "all is at peace" while remaining sick.
I'm not sure about that.

Indigenous cultures, use natural plant-based things to achieve an altered state of reality, which I understand helps one transcend their own individuality, and enter some type of universal plane which I imagine is comparable to communicating with God.

Yes.
I've read about this for decades.

Now my questions about these indigenous cultures are:

1. Did they receive Divine revelation about the coming of White folks to destroy their culture and take their land?

2. Did they receive knowledge of how to make weapons to protect themselves and fend off the White folks and chose to ignore that knowledge?

Because what was the purpose of entering these different planes and Realms and then come back to THIS Realm only to find a White Conquistador standing over you grinning with a damn cape on and a sword drawn?

image.png.b592db17384b05b85872491b3cb7ff2b.png

"Welcome back!
I hope you had a nice trip!
Now.....
Where da gold and women at????"

40 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

if non-Western cultures so much more advanced spiritually, why is war and poverty the order of the day in some of them?

I think if you looked at war and poverty anywhere on Earth you will find a direct line to Western culture or "modern culture"

Given our country's wealth, productivity, and resources we should be the happiest place ever.  Dude white men are killing themselves in record numbers!

44 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

But to just smoke something and come back smiling and saying "all is at peace" while remaining sick.

That presumes that remaining on earth, bound in this meat sack, of ours is more desirable than the next stage.

46 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

1. Did they receive Divine revelation about the coming of White folks to destroy their culture and take their land?

Maybe I don't know.

46 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

2. Did they receive knowledge of how to make weapons to protect themselves and fend off the White folks and chose to ignore that knowledge?

That presumes violence is the answer to the problem.  

Troy

I think if you looked at war and poverty anywhere on Earth you will find a direct line to Western culture or "modern culture"

Well, let's keep it real.....war and poverty existed WELL BEFORE the West rose to it's level of prosperity, which is relatively recent.
Only a couple hundred years.

But the question is, is it modern Western culture that leads to the war and poverty, or is it the DESIRE TO ATTAIN the wealth and comforts of the West that leads to war and poverty in many of these nations?

Given our country's wealth, productivity, and resources we should be the happiest place ever.  Dude white men are killing themselves in record numbers!

Suicide is generally an issue in wealthy nations, not poverty stricken ones.
Not sure why this is the case.
Perhaps poor people are so busy living day to day struggling to eat and survive, actually trying to take THEMSELVES out is the last thing on their minds.

On the flip side.....
White men have been so spoiled in this society in getting their way that they've become mentally "soft".
So anytime they DON'T get their way, they can't take it and explode.

That presumes that remaining on earth, bound in this meat sack, of ours is more desirable than the next stage.

Well.....
If death is the necessary and ideal gateway to entering the next stage that would presumably be more desirable, seems like there would be better and easier ways to go about it than suffering and dying from some incurable disease.

Maybe those suicidal White men had that "better" and "easier" way!

Who said suffering from some incurable disease is "noble" or the "right" thing to do anyway?

That presumes violence is the answer to the problem. 

Life lessons have taught us that while violence isn't the answer to ALL problems, it certainly is the answer to SOME problems.

From using the threat of violence or even violence itself to fend off a bully, you learn at an early age that violence often has it's benefits.

The fact that nations with the strongest militaries are generally attacked less is more evidence.
The fact that communities with well armed and well trained police officers are generally the most stable is still more evidence.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Well, let's keep it real.....war and poverty existed WELL BEFORE

So which wars are you talkin about? Yeah I heard Genghis Khan was running around raping and plundering to the extent that most Asians are directly descended from him, but in general this most or the death and mayhem inflicted on humans by other humans too place in the last millennium and most of that in the past couple hundred years. 

Suicide is generally an issue in wealthy nations, not poverty stricken ones.

Western wealthy countries.

For most of humanity existence on earth we struggled and lived hard short lives by today's standards. We did not jump off the nearest cliff because were probably healthier psychologically, more centered, and in tune with nature -- we wern;t worried about how many people liked our last tweet or wondering why we have so much less than the next guy.

Who said suffering from some incurable disease is "noble" or the "right" thing to do anyway?

I think you are looking at it the wrong way.  Some people wouldn't look at as "suffering." There are people concentration camps, imprisoned, POWs, enslaved, or very poor some maintained their humanity and others lost their minds...  Our current cultures leads more of us to lose our minds given just a little adversity. Think about how easily "triggered" people are today, LOL

Life lessons have taught us that while violence isn't the answer to ALL problems, it certainly is the answer to SOME problems.

Violence is not a long-term solution. It is a short-term tactic, at best.  Look at Israel and Palestine each one would blow the other one to smithereens if they could what will that solve? Unless genocide is considered an acceptable solution.

5 hours ago, Troy said:

Unless genocide is considered an acceptable solution.

I believe the *winners* in those particular situations definitely consider it acceptable.

Look no further than colonization here in the US and Australia. Entire groups of people wiped out for land.😎

Troy

So which wars are you talkin about? Yeah I heard Genghis Khan was running around raping and plundering to the extent that most Asians are directly descended from him, but in general this most or the death and mayhem inflicted on humans by other humans too place in the last millennium and most of that in the past couple hundred years. 

1. Perhaps we BELIEVE most of the death and mayhem took place in the past couple hundred years because this is the recent period with the best RECORDS kept for conflicts.

How do we know even WORSE wars didn't take place 2000 or 3000 years ago?

2. More to your question......

Did not Africans fight wars with and kill eachother for centuries before the coming of Europeans and Arabs?

Did not the Native Americans fight war with and kill eachother for centuries before the coming of the Europeans?

Did not the yellow Asians like Genghis and others fight wars and kill eachother before the coming of Europeans?

Look at the wars Muslims fought through out the Middle East during and after the time of Muhammad.

Look at the wars mentioned in the Bible that were fought in the area.

Perhaps the West made warfare MORE deadly and MORE efficient but they certainly didn't introduce it to humanity.

Violence is not a long-term solution. It is a short-term tactic, at best.  Look at Israel and Palestine each one would blow the other one to smithereens if they could what will that solve? Unless genocide is considered an acceptable solution.

I said violence, not necessarily genocide.
If someone has a cold and I recommend medicine.......doesn't mean they should run out and get radiation treatment.

I would argue that in some cases violence IS a long term solution if that violence ends the ability of the trouble maker to make trouble.

If a person is going around raping women and killing people.
Killing THEM would end the violence and mayhem they're inflicting on others.

Perhaps if one would have known what Hitler's plans were, ending HIS life would have saved the lives of millions of others.

9 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Many were prophetic  with no need for interpretation, some happened immediately while others took upwards of ten years

Interesting experience!
But no, in my opinion it's not.

oh well i tried...its your query hence your rules.

Perhaps.
I'm talking about an entirely separate Being.

Some believe we are all one.....but i know what you mean

Well....lol...did you stop trying?
Did you focus your attention to other pursuits or are you still trying to?

No longer trying, may take it up again.

Yes.

I believe this, but my question would be why does it seem White people are more interested or have more detailed experiences?

Surely they're not more in tune with the Divine.

Not true

Not sure how someone can believe this AND be a Christian or Muslim at the same time seeing as how those scriptures are FULL of examples of God talking to people and in some cases the dead talking to the living.

Yet it happens.

Yeah, I heard about that case.
I think their last names were "Hill" if I'm not mistaken and they were allegedly abducted while riding in their car or something like that.

But that was decades ago.

true

Where are the Black people TODAY with stories of abductions, alien experiences, and other other-worldly experiences?

When I Google or look them up in Youtube, it's mostly White people with their eyes shining telling these experiences.

Niccaz sitting around in jogging suits smoking weed and arguing over the founding fathers of Hiphop.

maybe you not looking in the right places.

frankster

Lol....

I wasn't trying to be rude or dismissive.
But I do support strict standards when it comes to arriving at the truth.

I've heard that before.
That we're all part of All That Is.

I'm not sure if this is true or not.

I tend to believe that although there are multiple SELVES to our individual being, we are still separate B/beings also.

That's obvious.
The question is, where ARE the right places to find Black people who can offer clear and detailed experiences with Higher Powers?

If you want to find White people who've had them......I can take you to a book store and show you over a dozen books.
I can show you over a dozen Youtube videos....sometimes entire channels....of White people looking up in ecstasy smiling with their eyes gleaming talking about their experiences meeting Jesus, meeting an Angel, talking to God, meeting Extraterrestrials, meeting Greys and going on space ships being given tours.

DOZENS

Where are the Black folks?

I can't say these people are crazy or schizophrenic.
Many of them are professionals like firefighters, nurses, police officers, surgeons, etc.....not some crack head having a hallucination in a trap house.

Why is it so easy to find THEIR stories but when I look for and ask for Black folks.....the eyes start bucking and folks start grinning and looking under the couch or out the window?
Don't want to talk about it.

image.png.4eae2aa57f88d845da627c4a3bc5047d.png

"Man......
You ain't got nothing else to do?
The game on, I'm trying to see what
Coach Prime is going to do tonight!"

14 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Lol....

I wasn't trying to be rude or dismissive.
But I do support strict standards when it comes to arriving at the truth.

cool 

I've heard that before.
That we're all part of All That Is.

I'm not sure if this is true or not.

Okay 

I tend to believe that although there are multiple SELVES to our individual being, we are still separate B/beings also.

Yes....just as the cells of your physical being are all individual yet you are One ..... Composition.

That's obvious.
The question is, where ARE the right places to find Black people who can offer clear and detailed experiences with Higher Powers?

You could look in the Black Baptist Churches or Vodun.

If you want to find White people who've had them......I can take you to a book store and show you over a dozen books.
I can show you over a dozen Youtube videos....sometimes entire channels....of White people looking up in ecstasy smiling with their eyes gleaming talking about their experiences meeting Jesus, meeting an Angel, talking to God, meeting Extraterrestrials, meeting Greys and going on space ships being given tours.

We too have those from Elijah muhammad to Credo Mutwa

DOZENS

Where are the Black folks?

Google algorithms is based off most search....more white people own computers - they out there.

I can't say these people are crazy or schizophrenic.
Many of them are professionals like firefighters, nurses, police officers, surgeons, etc.....not some crack head having a hallucination in a trap house.

They not all crazy.

Why is it so easy to find THEIR stories but when I look for and ask for Black folks.....the eyes start bucking and folks start grinning and looking under the couch or out the window?
Don't want to talk about it.

image.png.4eae2aa57f88d845da627c4a3bc5047d.png

"Man......
You ain't got nothing else to do?
The game on, I'm trying to see what
Coach Prime is going to do tonight!"

Ours maybe too revealing

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Yeah I heard Genghis Khan was running around raping and plundering to the extent that most Asians are directly descended from him,

would you believe Bill Maher cited the same thing on his TV program last night! 

How do we know even WORSE wars didn't take place 2000 or 3000 years ago?

well, they were off your people and you can only play so much waste with slingshots and clubs.

Did not Africans fight wars with and kill eachother for centuries before the coming of Europeans and Arabs?

that is European propaganda.

Seriously, to suggest that is on the same scale is hyperbolic. I’m not saying Africans and the indigenous peoples globally were living in Nirvana but it’s nothing like what we see all the last hundred years all across Europe unless you want it that way the crusades 

Why is it so easy to find THEIR stories but when I look for and ask for Black folks....

when was the last time you were in a Black church?

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

I believe the *winners* in those particular situations definitely consider it acceptable.

All is fair in love and War.....I do not agree with that saying but it explains the Nature of War

18 hours ago, ProfD said:

Look no further than colonization here in the US and Australia. Entire groups of people wiped out for land.😎

There is an old fringe narrative gaining Popularity & Recognition but not Acceptance...especially  in the case of The Americas

The groups weren't wipe out.....They were Subsumed and Recategorized.

frankster

You could look in the Black Baptist Churches or Vodun.

And I do!

Troy

well, they were off your people and you can only play so much waste with slingshots and clubs.

They had bows and arrows and spears around the globe for THOUSANDS of years.....lol.
Those can do some....as they say on the Westcoast....HELLA damage.

Seriously, to suggest that is on the same scale is hyperbolic.

It's not the SCALE that should be focused on but the INTENT.

If your argument is that war and mass bloodshed is a product of Western civilization citing the sheer AMOUNT of blood shed in Western conflicts as evidence of this....then a counter-argument would be that the DESIRE to shed just as much if not more blood was there among some Indigenous groups if only they had the technology to do so!

So that would make them just as war like....minus the technology to express it.

when was the last time you were in a Black church?

It's been a while

But as I said before, I'm after the TRUTH.

Not simply what someone READ or thought they felt.

But if someone had an actual encounter with a Being they actually thought was Jesus or a Saint...I'd love to hear the story.

20 hours ago, Troy said:

@frankster I’ve heard the testimony many times. That is why I asked @Pioneer1 if he’d been to a church lately.

In sure this will not count his book. MLK’s use of the phrase “inner voice” will likely disqualify it.

True...I know it probably won't.

But I just love sharing that testimony of MLK it gives me the chills...he truly is the greatest Orator

Troy is right, it doesn't.
It was a stirring testimony though.

A great example would be an Angel or other superior Being standing on that motel balcony next to Dr. King maintaining an invisible shield that caused the bullet aimed for him to bounce off leaving him totally unharmed.
.....or better yet ricochet back to the assassin and kill him instead!

On 11/11/2023 at 7:52 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Troy is right, it doesn't.

Ghost stories were popular in my youth....Can't say I personally had interactions with them

It was a stirring testimony though.

True

A great example would be an Angel or other superior Being standing on that motel balcony next to Dr. King maintaining an invisible shield that caused the bullet aimed for him to bounce off leaving him totally unharmed.
.....or better yet ricochet back to the assassin and kill him instead!

The Hero must Die.....Check it out  how many live vs dead heros you know? - Then Reborn

This is one of the reasons I decided to earnestly search for the TRUTH about Spirituality and the Spiritual World.

Too many fables, legends, religious dogma, and wishful thinking has clouded things to the point that many people can't tell what's true from what's false.

We can talk about heroes and Ausur and Auset all day.
But according to recent history-
J.Edgar Hoover wanted Dr.King dead, and he ended up dead.

Dr.King didn't make it to 40 (in this world) but that no good Hoover lived until he was damn near 80.
I also heard Hoover was behind Garvey's deportation too.

He (Hoover) had power.
He had protection to a certain extent.

Who was backing HIM that he was allowed to outlive his opponents (in this world) even if they were more righteous?
Why didn't his tricks and evil plans backfire on him?

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is one of the reasons I decided to earnestly search for the TRUTH about Spirituality and the Spiritual World.

Too many fables, legends, religious dogma, and wishful thinking has clouded things to the point that many people can't tell what's true from what's false.

Wasn't there a thread on something like " knowing the truth"

We can talk about heroes and Ausur and Auset all day.
But according to recent history-
J.Edgar Hoover wanted Dr.King dead, and he ended up dead.

True...

Physically King is dead....We all going end up dead - Hoover is dead.

Spiritually we all Living Better Physical Lives.....regardless of Color because of King..

Is this about Spirituality, Physicality or Morality?

21 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Dr.King didn't make it to 40 (in this world) but that no good Hoover lived until he was damn near 80.
I also heard Hoover was behind Garvey's deportation too.

Is it number of years or quality of years that is Important?

They have both contributed to society.....I much prefer MLK.

He (Hoover) had power.

Yes......So did MartinLK.

Give unto Caeser that which is Caesars

He had protection to a certain extent.

Who was backing HIM that he was allowed to outlive his opponents (in this world) even if they were more righteous?
Why didn't his tricks and evil plans backfire on him?

Who say they haven't...It is Law - You Reap what You Sow.

Psalm 73:3-17

frankster

True...

Spiritually we all Living Better Physical Lives.....regardless of Color because of King..

I can agree with that.

All three if it involves DIRECT communication with a Higher Being.
But the focus is on DIRECT contact and communication....not wishful thinking or what we read in books and scriptures or are told by other human beings.

Both.
But I understand your question and I would say that QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY.

I agree, I prefer MLK also....but the questions are:

1. Did the Higher Powers prefer the works of MLK over Hoover's?
and
2. If They....like us....DID prefer the works of MLK over Hoover's, then why was Hoover allowed to stay here almost twice as long dying at 77?

I don't expect YOU to answer these questions.
You could try if you like; however these are questions that in my opinion should be answered by the Higher Beings Who made the decision to allow King to be taken away and let Hoover stay.

Who say they haven't...

I'm not sure if they have or haven't.
I am only going by the limited information I've been able to gather.

According to that information, Hoover died in 1972 of a heart attack.

I haven't read where he suffered from a long painful illness as some sort of punishment of for all the wrong he did, before he died.
It said he died 77 of a heart attack.
....which...if fatal...is usually relatively brief.

Could he be facing consequences in the Afterlife for what he's done?
Sure.
I haven't read any reports on it nor have I heard any mediums make that claim, though.

It is Law - You Reap what You Sow.

Interesting passage.
Have you personally seen examples of it?
How many rich and powerful people who were evil and contemptuous have YOU seen end up getting pay back in "the end"?

frankster

True...

I can agree with that.

Cool

All three if it involves DIRECT communication with a Higher Being.
But the focus is on DIRECT contact and communication....not wishful thinking or what we read in books and scriptures or are told by other human beings.

If it's all three then its Spiritual...

According to your parameters.... I cannot answer your question in the affirmative.

Both.
But I understand your question and I would say that QUALITY is more important than QUANTITY.

In my opinion and it seems in yours as well Quality trumps Quantity.....MLK's life was High Quality.

To me most of the time i  remember Hoover it is because of MLK.

I agree, I prefer MLK also....but the questions are:

1. Did the Higher Powers prefer the works of MLK over Hoover's?
and
2. If They....like us....DID prefer the works of MLK over Hoover's, then why was Hoover allowed to stay here almost twice as long dying at 77?

To many of a Spiritual Inclination this physical life is a sojourn in Hell....Now there are caveats.

I don't expect YOU to answer these questions.
You could try if you like; however these are questions that in my opinion should be answered by the Higher Beings Who made the decision to allow King to be taken away and let Hoover stay.

I could not resist....

Who say they haven't...

I'm not sure if they have or haven't.
I am only going by the limited information I've been able to gather.

According to that information, Hoover died in 1972 of a heart attack.

I haven't read where he suffered from a long painful illness as some sort of punishment of for all the wrong he did, before he died.
It said he died 77 of a heart attack.
....which...if fatal...is usually relatively brief.

Could he be facing consequences in the Afterlife for what he's done?
Sure.
I haven't read any reports on it nor have I heard any mediums make that claim, though.

Yes....Who knows what happens behind Palace doors and in Palatial homes.

It is Law - You Reap what You Sow.

Interesting passage.
Have you personally seen examples of it?
How many rich and powerful people who were evil and contemptuous have YOU seen end up getting pay back in "the end"?

True Eye may not have seen....but it is the Law

frankster

To many of a Spiritual Inclination this physical life is a sojourn in Hell....Now there are caveats.

I've heard others say this.
I don't believe it however.
This physical life contains both bad and good.

I'm more inclined to look at this particular physical life as sort of a "kindergarten" where you graduate from it to move to a higher grade/level of Reality.

True.
However we KNOW what happened to Dr.King on that motel balcony.

His fate in this world wasn't done in secret and left up for assumption and guess-work.
Hoover....on the other hand....we have do wonder and hope he "got his".

frankster

I've heard others say this.
I don't believe it however.
This physical life contains both bad and good.

I'm more inclined to look at this particular physical life as sort of a "kindergarten" where you graduate from it to move to a higher grade/level of Reality.

The Mind or Spirit can make a Heaven of Hell and vice versa.

True.
However we KNOW what happened to Dr.King on that motel balcony.

True..

His fate in this world wasn't done in secret and left up for assumption and guess-work.
Hoover....on the other hand....we have do wonder and hope he "got his".

He died....His own heart attack him....as per what you said.