Writing About The History They want to Change

I enjoy writing African-American historical fiction stories. The whileBlack Chronicles’ expose how truly terrifying it must have been for our Elders. We need to continue to tell our story. It’s a fascinating history of survival when told from a different perspective. Black literature (fiction and nonfiction) is critical to our mental health. It's a reminder of how strong we are.

• Like 1

@aMhayes well am*zon allows for free excerpts, link them.

I think a a collaboration will be cool. 

I have thought about the writers on aalbc doing a book together, each making one story. We can make it free and publish it across platforms, thus we each can highlight aalbc and carry our fanbases to each other. 

but  I have only considered the all 

• Like 1

@aMhayes my apologies for any confusion. I meant that you should share your stories on the Black Excellence Showcase discussion forum on this aalbc site.  I misstated the forum name when I called it Black Greatness Forum. 

@richardmurray Brilliant idea 

about the writers on aalbc doing a book together, each making one story. We can make it free and publish it across platforms, thus we each can highlight aalbc and carry our fanbases to each other!!  BRILLIANT!! 

@Troy what are your thoughts? 

11 hours ago, Dee Miller said:

@aMhayes my apologies for any confusion. I meant that you should share your stories on the Black Excellence Showcase discussion forum on this aalbc site.  I misstated the forum name when I called it Black Greatness Forum. 

@richardmurray Brilliant idea 

about the writers on aalbc doing a book together, each making one story. We can make it free and publish it across platforms, thus we each can highlight aalbc and carry our fanbases to each other!!  BRILLIANT!! 

@Troy what are your thoughts? 

that's a great idea.