Question For Stefan

@Stefan Got an honest question for you.............

I know we don't see eye to eye on a lot of topics however I personally see you as an intelligent and quite informed individual.

However I'm curious to know why are you a Christian and why do you believe in the Bible?

Do you have some sort of personal testimony that influenced your faith?

Oh, poor Pioneer. He's gearing up for another childish burp of personal insults. Did some Bible-toting old lady bump into you and make you drop your sex magazines?

Listen here, silly. I do not owe you an explanation for anything.

Now, let me remind everyone of your greatest hits: In a rant, you declared all Black people should leave southern California because you were still miffed over a jaywalking ticket you received years ago. This was at the tail end of a frenzied polemic from you. Hmmm, tell us. How many Blacks quit their jobs, sold their homes, abandoned their schools and left the region?

You also declared that all Black people should give up their religious beliefs and return to the worship of African spirits because this move would wipe away centuries of something akin to bad karma and bring us all prosperity. How many actually did that?

The problem with you is your emotions. You think you're a Leader-in-Waiting. 

But you know what? There's actually a scripture that is so apt for this situation: "But sanctify the Christ as Lord in your hearts, always ready to make a defense before everyone who demands of you a reason for the hope you have, but doing so with a mild temper and deep respect." (1st Peter 3:15)

Stefan

I see the Seroquel is starting to wear off.....lol.

Every time you leave this site you come back just as nice and calm and pleasant.
But all it takes is a few days before the medication wears off and you're back to your old combative hyper-emotional delusional self.....LOL.

Well, at any rate.......

Whenever you take the notion to stop acting a spider-monkey fool......I'd appreciate an APPROPRIATE response to the questions I asked above.

12 minutes ago, ProfD said:

It doesn't take long to accuse the peanut gallery, er, forum of refusing to do research and provide proof from reputable sources.🤣😎

The niccca USED TO throw tantrums and even threatened to leave the site.......over how I structured my sentences in a paragraph, lol.

On 11/16/2023 at 3:35 AM, Stefan said:

What threats? One more time. What threats? I don't need to threaten anything. I just leave when I want to. 

Answer those questions smiley, did Blacks do all as you demanded? 

You.....and your....delusional based attitude is one of the reasons we as a people have problems working together collectively.

Even when the agenda and the paths to achieving it are clear, the emotions and misunderstandings fueled by mistrust and self-hate get in the way.

I started this thread to get a sincere response from you on how you arrived at your religious beliefs, and instead you respond with a barrage of unfounded and baseless insults.

Instead of answering the questions (or not....which you have a right to do)....that twisted imagination of yours churned up a ton of assumptions and delusions about my intent and reasoning behind the questions.

Your intellect is sound, but your emotions are short-circuited.
Until you get this fixed, you're going to continue to have the problems with people you currently have.