We Are In Need Of TRUTH

......not more bullshit and wishful thinking.

I met and had a deep conversation with a group of Hebrew Israelites a few days ago, and it made me a bit disappointed.

None of these brothers were over 35 and infact most of them were in their 20s and they were very sincere about Black folks and Latinos being the 12 Tribes of Israel and even more disappointing was the fact that they believed slavery was a "curse" from God for breaking the commandments of the Bible.

I was taking these brothers and schooling them not just with their own Bible that they hadn't read thoroughly but also with basic common sense and logic like if slavery was a "curse" then why weren't ALL Black people enslaved and only just the ones captured?
Or why weren't White people....who routinely break those commandments in the Bible....not enslaved.
We went for hours and hours and it was entertaining and disappointing....but more entertaining, lol.

What was really disappointing wasn't just the falsehoods that they believed.
The disappointing part was that they were so young but STILL believe in this slavery teaching that I thought we had ridden ourselves of a generation ago.

Back in the 90s you couldn't pay me to believe that in 2023 you'd have young Black people who ran around reaching that King James was "Black man" who translated the holy scriptures and that Black folks were in slavery because of a "curse". 

In my opinion, we don't need more religion.

We are in need of the TRUTH today......

KNOWLEDGE.

That which will produce TANGIBLE benefits.

Not more bullshit and rhetoric that will keep the next generation going in circles arguing over books and "scriptures" that aren't solving the problems we are facing in this world.

Many folks pursue knowledge and information that produces tangible results in their lives. 

In addition to being an opiate fed to the masses in order to keep them oppressed, religion is another form of entertainment that allows folks to exploit others and/or mentally escape their reality.

It's easy to utilize and/or blame invisible entities for conditions that human beings have created among themselves.

Human beings are ultimately responsible for their own dysfunction, insolence and ignorance. Religion is a happy pill.😁😎

On 11/20/2023 at 10:24 AM, ProfD said:

Many folks pursue knowledge and information that produces tangible results in their lives. 

In addition to being an opiate fed to the masses in order to keep them oppressed, religion is another form of entertainment that allows folks to exploit others and/or mentally escape their reality.

It's easy to utilize and/or blame invisible entities for conditions that human beings have created among themselves.

Human beings are ultimately responsible for their own dysfunction, insolence and ignorance. Religion is a happy pill.😁😎

It also gives people an excuse to be LAZY and not take responsibility for cleaning up and restoring their own communities.

How many times have I heard Black folks look at an abandoned building, or some crime or racist act on television only to shake their head and say,

"I ain't wurred about it cuz Jesus coming back soon anyway"

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It also gives people an excuse to be LAZY and not take responsibility for cleaning up and restoring their own communities.

Absolutely. Lazy both mentally and physically.

It's easier to bury one's head in a belief and/or a book of fairy tales rather than putting in work whether it's education or employment or anything productive and leading to tangible results.😎

• Thanks 1

On 11/25/2023 at 11:27 AM, ProfD said:

It's easier to bury one's head in a belief and/or a book of fairy tales rather than putting in work whether it's education or employment or anything productive and leading to tangible results.😎

And ESPECIALLY when you have someone else (like a White man) taking on the responsibility to maintain society by keeping the trains running, keeping the police force together, maintaining a military, keeping the farms operating and food growing.

Let THEM be the "adults" of society while niccaz run around in robes, sandals, and nappy beards  preaching on microphones and arguing about Jesus, Muhammad, and when the world is going to end.