HAPPY THANKSGIVING Holiday! --Revisiting Native American History—The Yamasee

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Holiday! --

Revisiting Native American History—The Yamasee

spacer.png

Chief Se’khu Hadjo

spacer.png

This video is amazing! Instead of a focus on the American aspect of the Thanksgiving holiday, however, this video shares some fascinating history about the American Indians. Furthermore, it addresses my passion in research in that thousands of years ago, the Ancient Americas was inhabited by a dominant presence of many ancient people of African descent. Even though the modern term ‘African’ and other terms have been misused to erase true history, nevertheless, these descriptions should not be a problem if used within a proper context.

At about the 6-minute mark, the European description of Native Americans as being the color of CINAMMON, was also later addressed along with the term RED SKIN and I find this to be very crucial because this physical identity also addresses the presence of many natives of America of African descent. I was also surprised to see at the 11:50 minute mark, a picture of the late Richard Roundtree. His traits were compared to a Native American man. I believe that his origins are from East Africa Sudan, from the Horn of Africa though. But at about the 9:30 minute mark some of the most important comments were made that gives depth to the presence of ancient Black Americans that are native to this continent:

“Everybody on the earth came to the earth as followed Black folk. The only natives you got on

the earth are Black people. They were the original natives. Everybody else came here, they

were followers. They came here and were raised in either Asia or the European … continent …

or in the Pacific Islanders as Free Loaders. They got some of the free benefits … Blacks were

the original people on the earth. And so, whether you call them Native Americans or Original People,

that’s their title.”

It has always been a subject of much controversy as to who were the first kind of humans to inhabit the ancient worlds in such continents such as in the ancient Americas and even in far eastern countries such as ancient China in the Eurasian continent. And this question has also been one of much contention even in the continent of Africa. However, what makes the history of places like North America a standalone, so-to-speak, would be the willingness of today’s European scholars to completely erase the true presence of African people ever even being here in North America in the earliest of time. Their definition of the ancient American would be a light skinned people with very straight hair and their physical description completely omits any likeness, traits, or identity of the presence of people of African descent. Nevertheless, the last person interviewed at the 12:50 minute mark was a man with straight hair that we know today to be an American Indian and he was gracious enough to sum up this entire video!

All in all though, I believe that the whole truth about history here in ancient North America will not be completely understood until an accurate connection has been made with the origins of all Native Americas as they at one point migrated from the Old World. Even though Native Americans would obviously not have any direct connection to Africa or the Old Mediterranean World, however, I believe it would be importannt to know when they left the Old World and why they left. For example, the name 'Yamasee' has a syntax similarity with the root word 'Yam' and in West Africa the root 'Yam' has been a major part of many cultures so much so, there are major festivals so, for this reason, it would be beneficial to research to know if there was some kind of connection of the Yamasee to West Africa. Also, until the history and prophecies written in the Holy Bible can be understood therefore, the complete truth will not be understood.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...