Black survivors of Catholic Clergy abuse are rarely heard from ...

Pioneer reveals his long silent desire to be penetrated through the butt by another man. Make sure that everyone gets a copy of the video, son.

What is this? The 18th time you mentioned Gay sex, junior? I told you long ago that I am not Gay. But since you've been mentioned it so much, perhaps you are.

If that is all you got to constitute an ad hominen attack, then traipse to any downtown, pick up a dude and I'm sure they'll show you how it's done.

As I've mentioned, this is a touchy issue. But thanks to Pioneer constantly zeroing in on this subject, I can safely conclude that either Da Boy has been touched - or he wants to be. 

• Haha 1

The body count of Catholic clergy perversion has to be unprecedented. 

Catholic clergy people have gotten my side-eye treatment way before their scandals came to light. 

As a non-religious but observant person, I've always felt that any group of  people who take a vow of celibacy are suspects. 

Rightly or wrongly, because of the lifestyle they choose to live, I've suspected priests and nuns were homosexuals and lesbians. 

Considering their interest in young people, I've felt that pedophilia wasn't beyond the Catholic clergy either. 

Religion and churches are filled with the worst sinners.  The stories of their abuses will continue to come out.

The fact that the Catholic war chest i.e. wealth is vast enough to cover up their indiscretions for many decades is telling. 

IMO, children should not be anywhere near the playground of a Catholic church and teenagers shouldn't spend too much time in the rectory. 🤣

Yet, folks have surrendered their children to these people for a very long time under the auspices of God.  Yeah right. 😎

• Sad 1

Imagine how many have lived their entire lives getting away with these monstrous acts.  Being a member of the Clergy has provided ample cover for a millennia.  

I believe pedophiles are born that way. Perhaps being victimized themselves turns on the switch for those predisposed that way.  In any event, the poor bastards can't help themselves... and it is unfortunate.

😏 -Hit dogs holla.

But anyway.............

My question is why aren't these victims taking justice in THEIR OWN hands?

Don't tell me they're afraid of prison.
Many people are willing to go to jail and even die in some cases over more petty shit than being violated as a kid.

I tell women I know who claim they don't like or trust men because of what their father or brothers or some other man in their youth did to them.....I tell them FIND THAT MAN who did that to you and give HIM justice.
Don't blame ALL men.
Don't go around punishing and side-eying ALL men because of what THAT bastid did.
If you got a beef.....don't be a coward....look THAT clown up and deal with HIM.

....because it's easy to pick and choose who you WANT to "stand up" to.

As far as their perverted priests.......

To be honest, I suspect MOST Catholic priests are perverts.

That's probably why many of them became priests in the FIRST place.
To hide or cover up the fact that they're a pervert.

If you don't like women ANY damn way......it's easy to "swear them off" and pretend that you're so high and "holy".
You don't want them.

This is one of the things that took me out of Western religion period but I do have a respect for most traditional African religions.
Most traditional African religions PRAISE and CELEBRATE sex between men and women.
Men are encouaged to have many lovers, many children, and plenty of sex.
There are pictures and carvings of African Deities with erections!

We NEVER had a problem with sex (between men and women) until White folks started telling our people it was "nasty" and a "necessary evil" and now you STILL got silly ass niccaz believing the shit.

Kiss my natural Black ass......I LOVE PUSSY.

Our people should start following OUR OWN morality and stop letting these perverted cave beasts with their twisted "Fruedian" based psychology give them their morals.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

My question is why aren't these victims taking justice in THEIR OWN hands?

Many victims do take justice into their own hands. Some end up behind bars too.

Every now and then, there will be a news  story about how someone exacted their revenge against a perpetrator. It happens more often than we know.

In the article linked above, a young man shot the priest who had victimized him. Still took a while for the church to believe the priest was foul.

Otherwise, several factors go into victims suffering in silence. No amount of confidentiality will bring them forward.

I've never liked bullies and those who take advantage of other people especially the most vulnerable i.e. children, women and elderly. 

I feel perverts should be rounded up and put in the dirt where they belong. It would save taxpayers money too.😎

ProfD

I've never been a victim of molestation.
I've come close to it as a kid when I was in middle school and a dude (never will forget his name) tried to groom me and some other boys in the name of "mentorship".
But I sniffed out something funny right away although I couldn't nail down exactly what was wrong.
This was back in the 80s where the public awareness of it wasn't as extensive as it is today, but I  INSTICTIVELY knew something was wrong with a grown ass man constantly hanging around 11 and 12 year old boys offering them rides and stuttering and blinking his eyes when he talked to you one on one....LOL.

Stayed away from that mutha-

So I'm not sure what kind of pain and suffering victims of molestation are going through.
However I would say that the prisons are filled with people who committed violence for offenses much less.
IF...and that's an IF....you've decided to live a street/thug life anyway, why not get back at the person who violated you?

Like I said earlier.......
I'm going to look at ANY young man who claims he's sworn off sex with women in the name of being "holy", a bit sideways anyway.
Because I'm inclined not to believe or trust him, especially these perverted ass Catholic priests.

Perhaps women and some silly men respect a man like that.....but I KNOW better.

As master teachers have told us, these perverted forms of religion aren't meant to help Black folks at all.

Here's an example of how white folks brainwashed Black folks:

https://www.nairaland.com/775131/king-leopolds-letter-christian-missionaries.an#9278115

Mainly through religion and other forms of subjugation, both figuratively and literally, these people have been f8cking Black folks for ages. 

Catholics do not have a monopoly on perversion. Christians and Muslims are guilty too.

Again, Black folks have to spend less time on their knees praying and doing whatever else keeps them in blinders and oblivious to what's happening right under their noses.

The rap group Whodini said the freaks come out at night. They didn't say a d8mn thing about the Pope's folks and them.🤣😎

ProfD

No, it's not just the Catholics....it's religion in general.

Read about the different battles the Muslims had with other Arab tribes and with the Romans in the early history.
Killing and fighting.

Read the Bible and how the Israelites went into different lands fighting and killing people....in the name of religion.

Men tend to lie, cheat, and steal in general....and they use excuses to do so.
Religion is one of them.

I don't have a problem with a man who wants to secure some of this wealth for himself.
If a man wants to get as much money, bang as many ADULT women CONSENTUALLY as he can, buy the finest cars and wear the finest jewelry....I personally don't have a problem with that in and of itself.

It's the LYING and STEALING that I have a problem with.
And even worse than that is if he claims to do it in "God's name".....I REALLY have a problem with that.
Don't try to lie on God and claim God told you to do something if God didn't.

Just leave religion out of it and do your thing to get what you want.

15 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Men tend to lie, cheat, and steal in general....and they use excuses to do so.

Yep. Men commit all types of transgressions and atrocities in the name of greed, lust, power and money.

Yet, an honest and decent man can have anything desired if he's willing to work hard for it. 😎

• Thanks 1