Colorado Supreme Court Ruling Primary Ballot

The former POTUS doesn't need more ammunition but that doesn't stop him from getting it:

https://www.npr.org/2023/12/20/1220725977/a-breakdown-of-the-colorado-supreme-courts-ruling-on-trump

In. 4-3 decision, the Colorado Supreme Court has ruled the former POTUS cannot be on the ballot in the state primary race.

This is frivolous on a couple levels. If/when this issue goes to the US Supreme Court,  may be the one-time they vote 9-0 to strike it down.

US politics is becoming a bigger circus with each passing day. It's going to a miracle rounding up these clowns in both sides.😎

• Like 1

This is a fucking game.

We pretty much know that unless society collapses....Trump will be the Republican nominee for President in 2024.
Will he win it?
Who knows....but he most probably will be the nominee.

Even if Colorado keeps him off the ballot....which they probably won't because some rogue judge will just put him back ON in a few months or the SCOTUS will strike down the decision and put him back on....there are over 40 more states that WILL keep him on.

It's just a game....like his so-called "trials".....a game.

Who do YOU know who has over 60 FEDERAL FELONIES hanging over their head yet can go around giving speeches and tossing baseballs for the opening pitch at games?

It's a big ass game they're playing ON the American people....and they really should be ashamed.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

We pretty much know that unless society collapses....Trump will be the Republican nominee for President in 2024.
Will he win it?
Who knows....but he most probably will be the nominee.

It's a big ass game they're playing ON the American people....and they really should be ashamed.

Right. A whole lot of time and money is being wasted on running mates, er, GOP candidates as if there will be an alternative nominee.

Former POTUS isn't going to prison under any circumstance. He'll definitely be the GOP nominee. I wouldn't be surprised if gets re-elected. 

Racist white folks want their country back the way it was In the early 1900s when non-white folks were in their place.

The former POTUS is promising those white folks he can make it happen.😎

On 12/21/2023 at 9:37 PM, ProfD said:

Racist white folks want their country back the way it was In the early 1900s when non-white folks were in their place.

I'm not sure if I DON'T want this nation to go back to the early 1900s myself....lol.

Things weren't the best for our people in the South itself...but in other regions of the nation AfroAmericans were pretty united and on code to build our own businesses and communities back then.
Not only did we have Marcus Garvey, but we even had the Green Book....lol.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

I'm not sure if I DON'T want this nation to go back to the early 1900s myself....lol.

Depends on where you live and your status. I doubt you'd want to be "Strange Fruit"🤣

Things weren't the best for our people in the South itself...

That's reason enough to not go back. Selfish to think otherwise.

...but in other regions of the nation AfroAmericans were pretty united and on code to build our own businesses and communities back then.

The question becomes what would Black folks do differently to keep white folks from killing our people and burning down the Black Wall Streets.

Not only did we have Marcus Garvey, but we even had the Green Book....lol.

Again , we already know how Garvey's movement ended.

We also know what that Green Book meant in relation to sundown towns.

The only way I'd want to go back in the past is to undo every ill human beings have inflicted on each other. 

Otherwise, there's no better time than present to make the world a better place of peace and love for all human beings.😎

ProfD

Depends on where you live and your status. I doubt you'd want to be

While you're correct, a violent death is a VIOLENT DEATH.

Whether it's at the hands of a racist lynch mob OR another dysfunctional Black man whose a member of a rival gang.

So, the question is at what period are MORE Black people being violently killed...especially percentage wise...
Back in the early 1900s or today?

The question becomes what would Black folks do differently to keep white folks from killing our people and burning down the Black Wall Streets

For every Black Wall Street (Greenwood)or Rosewood that got burned down, 10 or 15 more remained thriving right up until Eisenhower tore them down to make freeways.

And remember, after Black Wall Street was initially burned down in 1921, it was REBUILT soon after.
Our people didn't sit up and make excuses to do nothing back in those days like so many do today.
They got up and kept pushing.

Otherwise, there's no better time than present to make the world a better place of peace and love for all human beings.

In every period of history lay a opportunities for humanity to improve themselves, however depending on your society and the amount of knowledge you have at your disposal....some periods are better than others.

Among those....

-In those days White racism was more blatant and more apparent...so there was less confusion about who the enemy was.

-There were less immigrants in the nation....contributing to less confusion about who our "allies" were.

-More AfroAmericans had skilled trades and knew construction and engineering than today

-More AfroAmericans knew farming, fishing, and hunting than today

All in all, it was just more of an ideal time for our independence and rise.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

So, the question is at what period are MORE Black people being violently killed...especially percentage wise...

Back in the early 1900s or today?

Statistically, the population is higher than it was 123 years ago.😉

Secondly, most Black on Black murders are comitted against rivals. There's a pattern.

Only a handful of innocent hard-working.and/or minding their own business Black folks are getting caught up in the crossfire when guns start clapping.

Otherwise, white folks are committing a higher percentage of violent crimes.  The media doesn't report it the same way unless the crime is too blatant to overlook.

And remember, after Black Wall Street was initially burned down in 1921, it was REBUILT soon after.
Our people didn't sit up and make excuses to do nothing back in those days like so many do today.
They got up and kept pushing.

Considering the number of Black people depending on white folks for every crumb of their daily bread, those Black folks didn't build an economic infrastructure to pass on to future generations. 

In those days White racism was more blatant and more apparent...so there was less confusion about who the enemy was.

Yet, the overall plight of AfroAmericans was still 2nd class citizen. 

There were less immigrants in the nation....contributing to less confusion about who our "allies" were.

To this day, AfroAmericans should never look for allies in other groups of people. That's a problem.

More AfroAmericans had skilled trades and knew construction and engineering than today

-More AfroAmericans knew farming, fishing, and hunting than today

Again, AfroAmericans have very little in terms of an economic infrastructure to show for it.

Black farmers are catching h8ll right now. White folks playing all kinds of games to keep them from making money.

But, if we had AfroAmerican grocery stores, those farmers would have somewhere to sell their goods.

The best and brightest AfroAmericans are tucked away in a cubicle working for white folks because we own very few engineering firms, construction companies, hospitals, banks, schools, etc.

All in all, it was just more of an ideal time for our independence and rise.

Sure. Except that there is nothing to show for it.

Every generation of AfroAmericans from past to present has to start from scratch and claw their way up to some form of  success. No inheritance. 😎

ProfD

Statistically, the population is higher than it was 123 years ago.😉

Right, but I said  PER CAPITA.
So even if you adjust it for population, is the murder rate of AfroAmericans HIGHER or LOWER than it was in the early 1900s from ANY cause???

Secondly, most Black on Black murders are comitted against rivals. There's a pattern.

The reasoning is secondary.
The actuality of it is the primary concern

Otherwise, white folks are committing a higher percentage of violent crimes. 

They've always been more violent since their existence.
This is nothing new FOR THEM.
Just like the LGBT agenda is not new to THEM, but is new to OUR people.

Considering the number of Black people depending on white folks for every crumb of their daily bread, those Black folks didn't build an economic infrastructure to pass on to future generations. 

Many of them built it...but their children chose not to keep it.
Many of their children were TRICKED into abandoning the businesses and separate communities for going to college and attempting to "integrate" in with Caucasians.

Yet, the overall plight of AfroAmericans was still 2nd class citizen. 

Well, maybe at that time they were 2nd class.

Ok.....so now that Asians and Latinos have been added to the mix since then, what class are we today?🤣

To this day, AfroAmericans should never look for allies in other groups of people. That's a problem.

Don't expect it UNLESS some sort of "formal deal" has been made with the consequences of not honoring it clearly outlined and enforced BY US.

I've mentioned it many times before that I'm the type of person who just doesn't automatically EXPECT loyalty or alliance without some sort of formal deal made and an "understanding".
If I do you a favor and expect something in return....I'M GOING TO LET YOU KNOW IT.
No "assuming" you're with me and got my back.

We can make deals and alliances with other groups, including some Caucasians.......but the terms would be clearly laid out and we would measure out consequences for double-crossing us.

But, if we had AfroAmerican grocery stores, those farmers would have somewhere to sell their goods.

I believe we had far more of them 100 years ago than we have today.

The best and brightest AfroAmericans are tucked away in a cubicle working for white folks because we own very few engineering firms, construction companies, hospitals, banks, schools, etc.

It certainly appears that way.
So-called Integration helped THEM by taking away most of the smart and industrious AfroAmericans and use them for THEIR benefit.

Sure. Except that there is nothing to show for it.

You may have a point on that unfortunately, but still....we are comparing the two Eras.

Then compared to now.
Pound for pound, which Era saw more AfroAmerican independence and progress?

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Right, but I said  PER CAPITA.

So even if you adjust it for population, is the murder rate of AfroAmericans HIGHER or LOWER than it was in the early 1900s from ANY cause???

Murder rate is higher due to extenuating circumstances...poverty and drugs.

The reasoning is secondary.

The actuality of it is the primary concern

Poverty and drugs as the primary cause and effect cannot be discounted.

Many of them built it...but their children chose not to keep it.
Many of their children were TRICKED into abandoning the businesses and separate communities for going to college and attempting to "integrate" in with Caucasians.

Many of those children were lazy and/or  got hooked on drugs and lost their inheritance to gentrification. 

Well, maybe at that time they were 2nd class.

Ok.....so now that Asians and Latinos have been added to the mix since then, what class are we today?🤣

AfroAmericans fighting tooth and nail to hold on to 2nd class like flying Southwest airlines.🤣

We can make deals and alliances with other groups, including some Caucasians.......but the terms would be clearly laid out and we would measure out consequences for double-crossing us.

AfroAmericans aren't on code among themselves. We need to build alliances among ourselves before we branch out.

I believe we had far more of them 100 years ago than we have today.

That's a problem. 

It certainly appears that way.

So-called Integration helped THEM by taking away most of the smart and industrious AfroAmericans and use them for THEIR benefit.

AfroAmerican parents encouraged their children to get a good education so they could 1) find a good job and 2) not expect an inheritance and 3) be able take care of them (parents) in old age. 😁

You may have a point on that unfortunately, but still....we are comparing the two Eras.

Then compared to now.
Pound for pound, which Era saw more AfroAmerican independence and progress?

Net zero from what I can tell.😎

ProfD

Murder rate is higher due to extenuating circumstances...poverty and drugs.

...all the more reasons why THAT era may have been better for our people than THIS one.

Not only a lower homicide rate, but less poverty and drugs to fuel it.

Many of those children were lazy and/or  got hooked on drugs and lost their inheritance to gentrification. 

Like most good strategists, it seems that the White racists use a MULTI-TACTIC approach to disenfranchise the seemingly thriving and progressive AfroAmerican population of the early 1900s.

They weren't going to put all of their eggs in ONE basket and think ONLY DRUGS or ONLY GENTRIFICATION or ONLY LYNCHING would do the trick.
They were going throw ALL THEY COULD into the mix to make sure the job gets done.

AfroAmericans fighting tooth and nail to hold on to 2nd class like flying Southwest airlines.

At this point....it's more like SPIRIT Airlines...lol.

67265333-11707233-image-a-29_16753733254

AfroAmericans aren't on code among themselves. We need to build alliances among ourselves before we branch out.

I think I mentioned this a year ago, but at this point...we may not be able to afford to WAIT on AfroAmericans as a community to get on code.
We may have to count our losses and unite with who we DO have available, even if it's only 25% of the population...and move forward with our agenda AND make alliances with members of other races willing to help.

AfroAmerican parents encouraged their children to get a good education so they could 1) find a good job and 2) not expect an inheritance and 3) be able take care of them (parents) in old age. 

Many of them were naive and gullible.
Like Neely Fuller Jr. keeps trying to tell us, they didn't understand Racism and HOW IT WORKS.
So many of them were CONFUSED.

They really thought that getting a good education was to key to getting along with and getting a job under White folks.

If they would have listened to The Honorable Booker T. Washington and The Honorable Marcus Garvey and focused on building THEIR OWN society in America instead of trying to integrate into White folks' society....they and their children and grand children would have been much better off.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...all the more reasons why THAT era may have been better for our people than THIS one.

Not only a lower homicide rate, but less poverty and drugs to fuel it.

Better is subjective because it depends on one's station in life.

There have always been poor and "better off" folks.

The rhetorical question is which Era would one have preferred to live.

Like most good strategists, it seems that the White racists use a MULTI-TACTIC approach to disenfranchise the seemingly thriving and progressive AfroAmerican population of the early 1900s.

Such has always been the case from straight up domination (slavery) to sharecropping,  Jim Crow laws and Black Codes. Drugs was just another layer.

I think I mentioned this a year ago, but at this point...we may not be able to afford to WAIT on AfroAmericans as a community to get on code.

Right. Definitely not about waiting on anyone to get onboard. 

...and move forward with our agenda AND make alliances with members of other races willing to help.

Sure.  Once on code, we're in a better position to build strategic alliances with other folks.

If they would have listened to The Honorable Booker T. Washington and The Honorable Marcus Garvey and focused on building THEIR OWN society in America instead of trying to integrate into White folks' society....

AfroAmericans have been divided in many ways for a long time. 😎

ProfD

Better is subjective because it depends on one's station in life.

VERY true.

There have always been poor and "better off" folks.

More Truth

The rhetorical question is which Era would one have preferred to live.

My "not-so-rhetorical answer" would be, knowing ONLY what I know right now of both Eras....that one.
But my answer COULD change overnight, over the next few weeks, or over the next few years....depending on many factors.

Sure.  Once on code, we're in a better position to build strategic alliances with other folks.

Well, I'll tell you right now....you're NOT GETTING on code with a fool.

If you're waiting for them fools down the street with purple lips, red eyes, and smell like skunky-weed who stand around and stare at you and every car that drives down their street with their mouths hanging open -to get "on code" and help build a progressive community, you're going to be waiting a MIGHTY long time...lol.

mqdefault.jpg

"Hole own....who dat eeyuh???"

The time is up for waiting on half-retarded zombies to all of a sudden "sprout some sense" and organize.
It's time for those WITH good sense already to do like Uncle Phil said...organize and execute.

AfroAmericans have been divided in many ways for a long time. 

We aren't divided ENOUGH in my opinion....lol.

We need atleast one more MAJOR division to occur.
We must separate ourselves from the fools and zombies in our community.

Well, I'll tell you right now....you're NOT GETTING on code with a fool.

Absolutely not. But, they're still our people. They need the most help and shouldn't be mistreated. 

It's time for those WITH good sense already to do like Uncle Phil said...organize and execute.

Facts.

We aren't divided ENOUGH in my opinion....lol.

We need atleast one more MAJOR division to occur.
We must separate ourselves from the fools and zombies in our community.

Fortunately, they cannot afford to live in my community. 🤣

But, I do have family members who fit that description. I don't give them any energy either.😎

ProfD

Absolutely not. But, they're still our people. They need the most help and shouldn't be mistreated. 

The type of help many of THEM need involves being institutionalized (for their safety as well as the community's), heavily medicated, and lots of therapy.

Treating them like they're perfectly normal and fine IS mistreating them.

Fortunately, they cannot afford to live in my community

You'd be SURPRISED who may end up moving next door to you one day...lol.

You know Deonte and Demonte know how to work that joy-stick enough to make some of those rich widows and suburban housewives move them in and even give them an allowance and let them drive their nice cars.

Gigilo'ing is in FULL EFFECT.

Don't be surprised if you look up one day and see some dude in a doo-rag and wife-beater smoking a blunt while walking a poodle down the street and straight cussing it out.....lol

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The type of help many of THEM need involves being institutionalized (for their safety as well as the community's), heavily medicated, and lots of therapy.

That's why more prisons have been built. They're just waiting for them to f8ck up. There's also the cemetery.

31 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Don't be surprised if you look up one day and see some dude in a doo-rag and wife-beater smoking a blunt while walking a poodle down the street and straight cussing it out.....lol

I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen it. I don't have a problem telling n8gglet to keep BS outta my hood. Gotta protect my property value.😎

ProfD

That's why more prisons have been built. They're just waiting for them to f8ck up. There's also the cemetery.

Everyone can be helped, but for some people...only a MIRACLE can help them.
They are so far gone, no human being can help them.

The best thing to do with many such people is either put them out of the community or put them out of their misery....Dr.Umar Johnson said:  FOR GOOD!

I wouldn't be surprised. I've seen it. I don't have a problem telling n8gglet to keep BS outta my hood. Gotta protect my property value.

Lol...
Do you be standing on your front lawn with a 12 gauge in your hands like Clint Eastwood, telling folks to get off your lawn???

51 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Everyone can be helped, but for some people...only a MIRACLE can help them.

NF Jr. would say they need the most help.

The best thing to do with many such people is either put them out of the community or put them out of their misery....Dr.Umar Johnson said:  FOR GOOD!

The problem with extermination of any kind is who gets to decide and based on what criteria.  

Do you be standing on your front lawn with a 12 gauge in your hands like Clint Eastwood, telling folks to get off your lawn???

Nah mayne. Diplomacy usually works.🤣

I have a presence, personality and sense of humor that disarms most folks. 😎

ProfD

NF Jr. would say they need the most help.

And if they come up into MY community with some foolishness...they'll GET it, lol.

I'll give them exactly the kind of help they need to get right.

And the one standing there looking like he needs help the most will be the FIRST to get it....lol

Nah mayne. Diplomacy usually works

USUALLY is the operative word.
What do you do on the rare occasions when being diplomatic doesn't work?

The problem with extermination of any kind is who gets to decide and based on what criteria.  

Not sure....
But fortunately, for the most part we won't have to worry about that problem because as long as we keep the dead weight and trouble makers OUT of our communities they will either:
a)Cancel eachother out as many fools tend to do anyway
or
b)The racists will cancel them out by their various methods

Our focus is on protecting our community and those within it.

One of the things I've liked about the Nation of Islam was that they supported protecting their own BECAUSE they pretty much knew that the brothers and sisters in it were either righteous or atleast TRYING to be righteous.

Not in every single case obviously, but for the most part.

Basically....
If we are going to fight for you and defend you we need to make sure you aren't out there doing foul and fucked up shit to bring those problems on yourself.
You may DESERVE some of the problems you're having.
So we need to make sure the people we're defending DESERVE to be defended.

This is one of the reasons why I no longer promote blanket "Black Unity".
Too many Black folks CAN'T be united with because of their immorality and corruption.

Others are righteous and decent, but have loved ones who they can't let go of who are wicked to the core.
They'll risk their own lives and safety just to help rescue some street cat who don't even want to be saved.

I'm beginning to understand that Biblical verse,
"Whosoever will....let him come".