Come on man.....

Do yall think shit like this is FOR REAL real....as in unrehearsed?

Part of me thinks it's all phony and staged.
And part of me thinks most of it is real but heavily edited.

Because you usually don't see people come right out and disrespect others so blatantly, I would think the person they're pranking would suspect it IS some sort of joke or "set up" and not react too violently.
However crazy and unstable people DO exist and people who do around trying to "punk" and chump people for views are playing a very dangerous game.

Troy

Well, I told you several times before but I'm not sure if you accept it........

As far as the forum/discussion part of this site, most women and especially most AfroAmerican women don't want to frequent sites that are NOT heavily moderated where they can easily sway and manipulate the moderator into doing their bidding for them.

You pretty much allow the regular members to say what they like and push out the trolls -that's a problem for them.

Most women want a site where if a poster (male or female but especially male) says something they don't like or find offensive, they can tell the Admin or Mod and they will ban or suspend the poster or delete their post.
They want to be able to say what THEY want to say, but don't want others to.

A couple of female posters ON HERE who post regularly have asked you numerous times to step in and ban or "do something" about exchanges that THEY found offensive, even though THEY willingly participated in those exchanges and could have just ignored the adversary.

But at any rate.....

1. Most female posters don't like frequenting sites where the Admin or the head authority is a Black male.

2. If the Admin IS a Black male, they'll tolerate him IF he will do their bidding for them by favoring them and making "daddy's little girl" status of them so that they can tell on people and get them banned.

If you don't do any of that, you won't have a large female audience.

I'm telling you that not based on theory or something dreamed up, but based on years and years of observing the behavior of people on various websites.
Especially when discussion forums were more popular.