This Is Going Somewhere......

Liberal media political footballs. The majority of illegal Immigrants and homeless folks are non-white.

Conservatives are booting some migrants out of their red states and sending them to blue states. 

Blue states show homeless people in tent cities and sh8t. Playing games, cooking and smiling as if they're happily living that way in richest and most powerful country on the planet. 

Red states don't air their dysfunction in the same way. But, the politicians and businesses benefit from it just the same. 

Crips and Bloods, er, Democrats and Republicans. Two sides of the same coin. 

Keeping the masses dazed, confused an arguing with each other over dumb sh8t instead of watching their hands and following the money.😎

ProfD

The older I get, the more Conservative I seem to get on a lot of issues.
I find myself agreeing with the Republicans on a lot of issues BUT I have sense enough to realize that it's just talk and most of them are full of shit and don't really believe or support what they say, like the Democrats.

I used to be for blanket amnesty for all immigrants, now I'm against even LEGAL immigration for the most part right now UNTIL we get it together for U.S. citizens first.

If you can barely take care of your OWN kids, why in the hell should you try to adopt more?

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

BUT I have sense enough to realize that it's just talk and most of them are full of shit...

That applies to both parties.😁

27 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you can barely take care of your OWN kids, why in the hell should you try to adopt more?

Those adopted kids work for cheap and bring in a lot of money.🤣😎

ProfD

Those adopted kids work for cheap and bring in a lot of money.

But this is where many of those behind the agenda lack WISDOM.

They are just looking at the short term benefits.
Cheap labor for higher profits.

But most of these people have no loyalty to the nation nor do they believe in the "can't we all get along" rhetoric that the United States promotes to it's own citizens.

Say what you want to about how AfroAmericans and Whites get along in this nation, but for the MOST part...it's somewhat civil and cordial.
The vast majority of the time Blacks and Whites get along at work, in the society, even date and marry eachother.

Most of those other groups they are bringing here by the ship loads and bus loads DO NOT.

They believe in sticking with "their own people" and many refuse to integrate...even with those of the SAME RACE but of a different ethnic group or religion.

Now at a critical mass, when you have enough immigrants with that mentality...soon the United States falls apart and a low grade constant Civil War erupts between all of these various ethnic groups who haven't even PRETENDED to integrate into society.

Now the state of Illinois is stepping in to put them in hotel rooms!

Illinois temporarily places hundreds of migrants in Chicago hotel rooms in response to influx - CBS Chicago (cbsnews.com)

Somebody...not sure what government or agency it was...ALEADY WAS paying for many of them to stay up in hotel rooms, but now the state of Illinois is making it official that they're taking care of these people.

Meanwhile the homeless population is growing and almost doubling by the month around the nation, including in Chicago.

A damn shame.

Why can't the state of Illinois or Chicago spend some of that money to put them BACK  on a bus and send them back to Texas?????

On 12/24/2023 at 7:52 AM, Pioneer1 said:

But this is where many of those behind the agenda lack WISDOM.

They are just looking at the short term benefits.
Cheap labor for higher profits.

But most of these people have no loyalty to the nation nor do they believe in the "can't we all get along" rhetoric that the United States promotes to it's own citizens.

Power and the willingness to kill or break a tool doesn't care about loyalty.

Say what you want to about how AfroAmericans and Whites get along in this nation, but for the MOST part...it's somewhat civil and cordial.

AfroAmericans have become submissive to white power. 

Now at a critical mass, when you have enough immigrants with that mentality...soon the United States falls apart and a low grade constant Civil War erupts between all of these various ethnic groups who haven't even PRETENDED to integrate into society.

White power will never let non-white folks get the drop on them and cause a civil war. That's the purpose of military and technology.

On 12/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Why can't the state of Illinois or Chicago spend some of that money to put them BACK  on a bus and send them back to Texas?????

The state and local government is fully onboard with the program of replacing Black folks with immigrants.

Diluting the AfroAmerican population centers with other minorities makes it easier for white folks to forget about and not have to deal with America's original sin ( slavery). 

By the year 2045, minorities will make up the majority of America's population but white folks will still be a majority by race.

Then, there's also the non-white minorities who identify themselves as white. 

22 years from now, I may not be around to see what becomes of AfroAmericans but in my crystal ball, it doesn't look good at all. 😎

ProfD

AfroAmericans have become submissive to white power. 

I didn't say there was PEACE....lol...I said they "got along".

For the most part, prisoners and the guards "get along".
One side has power and the other doesn't...so because there's not a power struggle...they GET ALONG, lol.

White power will never let non-white folks get the drop on them and cause a civil war. That's the purpose of military and technology.

A Civil War can take place in many many ways, shapes, and forms.
Maybe you're thinking of a Civil War in which non-Whites gang up on the Whites.
But consider a Civil War INSTIGATED by the Whites in which the Latinos and AfroAmericans are encouraged to fight eachother while the White Anglos sit back and watch to see who wins and clean up the aftermath.

Diluting the AfroAmerican population centers with other minorities makes it easier for white folks to forget about and not have to deal with America's original sin ( slavery). 

Perhaps.
But something tells me they had no problem "forgetting" about it even before Asians and Latinos were brought in...lol.

Back DURING Slavery and Jim Crow...they were trying to "forget" about it...and got mad as hell that Dr.King and other Civil Rights leaders kept REMINDING them of their atrocities.

By the year 2045, minorities will make up the majority of America's population but white folks will still be a majority by race.

Then, there's also the non-white minorities who identify themselves as white. 

A lot of them actually ARE White....
Especially many of the Latinos, Native Americans, and Middle Easterners.
And I make sure I let other Black folks KNOW they are White.

Eating tacos, shawarmas, rolling your R's, and sticking feathers in your head don't change your race....lol.
White folks are White folks and they tend to have the same mentality despite their culture or religion.

22 years from now, I may not be around to see what becomes of AfroAmericans but in my crystal ball, it doesn't look good at all.

22 Years from now you'll probably STILL be here....lol.

You might be an old ass security guard with white whiskers on your face working at the AALBC Center in Washington D.C.....lol...but you'll probably be here.

Check you out at the security desk with your little tv and a big ass picture of Troy Johnson on the wall behind you.....grinning at all the ladies who walk past you in the lobby..LOL.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

But consider a Civil War INSTIGATED by the Whites in which the Latinos and AfroAmericans are encouraged to fight eachother while the White Anglos sit back and watch to see who wins and clean up the aftermath.

AfroAmericans aren't going to fight with Latinos over who gets to work at McDonald's.

5 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

22 Years from now you'll probably STILL be here....lol.

You might be an old ass security guard with white whiskers on your face...

If I'm still alive 22 years, I definitely won't be working anywhere unless I lose it all and end up:

image.png.6ec54768c9938cea94894857a83583b3.png

That's never gonna happen under any circumstances.🤣😎

ProfD

AfroAmericans aren't going to fight with Latinos over who gets to work at McDonald's.

But that's part of the problem.....
When was the last time you saw AfroAmericans fight with Latinos over ANY kind of job?
Infact when have you seen them fight with Latinos over JOBS, HOUSING, GOVERNMENT GRANTS, or anything else?

If AfroAmericans are the ONLY "competition", it seems as if much of the time....Latinos just move in and select what they like with NO competition at all.

Some long tall nigga with a sloppy afro standing up at the cash register with a paper cap on his head taking your order one day....the next day somebody 2 feet shorter with an accent and no neck is trying to take it and you can barely understand what the hell he's saying.

Meanwhile, you see the afro nigga walking in to get is LAST pay check and give up a little dap to his former co-workers as he leaves the building.

If I'm still alive 22 years, I definitely won't be working anywhere unless I lose it all and end up:

Well, Trading Places is an appropriate movie for this conversation...lol.
Because that's EXACTLY what Latinos are being brought in here for.
To TRADE PLACES with AfroAmericans.

.....if we let it happen.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

When was the last time you saw AfroAmericans fight with Latinos over ANY kind of job?

AfroAmericans should be so much further ahead of Latinos that there would be no reason to fight with them for anything. 

Well, Trading Places is an appropriate movie for this conversation...lol.
Because that's EXACTLY what Latinos are being brought in here for.
To TRADE PLACES with AfroAmericans.

.....if we let it happen.

AfroAmericans definitely should not be fighting with Latinos for crumbs.  That's a distraction.

AfroAmericans should be fighting racism white supremacy for reparations.  😎

ProfD

AfroAmericans should be so much further ahead of Latinos that there would be no reason to fight with them for anything. 

We were....and I BELIEVE we still are ahead of them both economically and politically, but to a lesser degree than in the past.

The problem is they are GETTING HELP from the White Americans who wish them to replace us.

If they laws were enforced properly and fairly:

1. There wouldn't be NEARLY as many AfroAmericans locked up as there are right now, which means more would be free and in society to pro-create and produce for both their communities and ours.

and...

2. I'd say well over HALF of the Latinos currently in this nation WOULDN'T BE HERE because over half of them are either illegal immigrants OR immediate descendants of illegal immigrants.

But the White Racists in power aren't enforcing the laws fairly and properly.

Infact, they are IN YOUR FACE ignoring the laws and bringing illegal immigrants in by the millions and DISPERSING them all over the nation!

If the governors of Florida and Texas were TRULY about reducing the illegal immigration they would be ARRESTING them at the boarder and holding them in massive detention compounds.

....and paying millions of dollars for busses and planes to spread them all over the nation.

AfroAmericans definitely should not be fighting with Latinos for crumbs.  That's a distraction.

Well, my point is they aren't fighting with Latinos over ANYTHING.

Crumbs, the loaf, OR the factory.

The very idea of competing with Asians or Latinos for limited resources in this nation is the furthest thing from the minds of many of our people....who WILL fight with another Black person over them.

AfroAmericans should be fighting racism white supremacy for reparations. 

Well, if you don't have enough sense to fight for the wealth and opportunities that you DO have...what good will their be to give you more?
The Asians, Latinos, and Whites will just take or scheme THAT away from you too.

Like Dr.Umar Johnson said....maybe Reparations SHOULD be put on hold until a generation is raised who has sense enough to know what to do with the money and benefits.

Don't caste your pearls to swine who'll eat them up and trample over them.

Perhaps we should put the Reparations in a TRUST FUND until the Beneficiaries are old enough and mature enough to know HOW to properly use them....lol

38 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

The problem is they are GETTING HELP from the White Americans who wish them to replace us.

Therein lies the real enemy.  White folks.

If they laws were enforced properly and fairly:

We already know the laws are designed to work against AfroAmericans.

The very idea of competing with Asians or Latinos for limited resources in this nation is the furthest thing from the minds of many of our people....who WILL fight with another Black person over them.

Again, we should be fighting the real enemy who has  inserted them between us and himself. 

When a bully kicks someone's azz, it doesn't make sense for the victim to go and beat up someone else.  Gotta find a way to beat up the bully.

Well, if you don't have enough sense to fight for the wealth and opportunities that you DO have...what good will their be to give you more?

One doesn't have to fight for wealth if they already have it.  Nor should one have to fight for opportunities being handed out by the dominant society.  Create opportunities and wealth for self. 

There's no shortage of millionaires in this country. It's a good idea to study them.

Like Dr.Umar Johnson said....maybe Reparations SHOULD be put on hold until a generation is raised who has sense enough to know what to do with the money and benefits.

The problem with Dr. Umar Johnson is that he talks A LOT but he's more broken than a bag of glass.  He cannot show or produce anything tangible.🤣

Perhaps we should put the Reparations in a TRUST FUND until the Beneficiaries are old enough and mature enough to know HOW to properly use them....lol

The reparations owed to AfroAmericans is already being held in a trust fund.  The dominant society has no intention of giving it up.  We have to demand for and/or take it.😎

ProfD

Man you sho' can be argumentative when you want to...lol.
You could give FRANKSTER some competition...lol.

Therein lies the real enemy.  White folks

THE real enemy, or just A real enemy...among many others?

Also, it should be noted that many Latinos ARE White.

Again, we should be fighting the real enemy who has  inserted them between us and himself. 

Going back to what I just said, if many Latinos ARE White then opposing their aggressions is actually doing what you just suggested.

I believe ALL of the enemies and adversaries of our community should be addressed, especially to the degree of threat that they pose.

Now...
Are Latinos poisoning the water in Black communities and devising poisonous vaccines to give our children Autism?
I don't think so.

However on a more basic and street level they DO realize they don't belong in this nation but are coming here and sucking up resources like food, housing, and jobs that they know they are not entitled to.
This DIRECTLY affects our community and makes them as a COMMUNITY an adversary of sorts to our community.

Even if a person is NOT the enemy, if they are  a TOOL of the enemy....are they not still dangerous?

When a bully kicks someone's azz, it doesn't make sense for the victim to go and beat up someone else.  Gotta find a way to beat up the bully.

What if the person whom you want to go beat up HELPED the bully to kick your ass?
You may not be able to beat the bully JUST YET....but you SURE can find and straight up ROCK the snot box of that weasly-wasscle who was getting his stomps and kicks in grinning while the big bully was working on you....lol.

One doesn't have to fight for wealth if they already have it.  Nor should one have to fight for opportunities being handed out by the dominant society.  Create opportunities and wealth for self. 

Sure.
However these are very idealistic proposals that many of our leaders have already suggested.

In this current society you have a mix of self-made independent AfroAmericans but they are a minority.
Most of our people DO depend on the system and on White folks to  employ them.
If you let too many adversaries and immigrants in to snatch up those resources and opportunities, a lot of AfroAmericans who ARE dependent on the system will fall through the cracks and won't MAKE IT to eventually become independent.
Their stepping stone was removed.

The reparations owed to AfroAmericans is already being held in a trust fund.  The dominant society has no intention of giving it up.  We have to demand for and/or take it

Don't say "we" because when you're dealing with some of our people....during a fight when the shit really goes down you'll look up and find yourself BY yourself, lol.

Like that episode of the Jeffersons when George hired the big Puerto Rican dude to be his bodyguard and went to Harlem to confront that all girl-gang.
When the girls hemmed him up, the nigga turned around to get Hugo and he was GONE....lol.

We should NOT be allowing people to pour into this country illegally. That is insane, irresponsible, and stupid. The political Left hacks that endorse it arent affected by it.

However, some smart, courageous republicans did something very smart- The blue cities that claim to be sanctuary cities anf display those ridiculous lawn signs that say “ no human is illegal and we welcome everyone, proved to be lying hippocrits. As soon as illegals get bused to their so called “ , welcoming communities “ they start complaining and send the illegals packing.

just another example of fake compassion liberals.

Man you sho' can be argumentative when you want to...lol.

I don't argue.  Just providing my opinion.😁

THE real enemy, or just A real enemy...among many others?

Also, it should be noted that many Latinos ARE White.

The real enemy is always racism white supremacy.  From the teachings of NF Jr., you already know the rest.😉

I believe ALL of the enemies and adversaries of our community should be addressed, especially to the degree of threat that they pose.

Sure. We should think more like Jews.  Anybody who isn't helping us is an enemy.  No distractions or confusion.

However on a more basic and street level they DO realize they don't belong in this nation but are coming here and sucking up resources like food, housing, and jobs that they know they are not entitled to.
This DIRECTLY affects our community and makes them as a COMMUNITY an adversary of sorts to our community.

Even if a person is NOT the enemy, if they are  a TOOL of the enemy....are they not still dangerous?

A tool is just as dangerous as the enemy.  We have some amongst us too in the form of bootlicks and shills.

What if the person whom you want to go beat up HELPED the bully to kick your ass?
You may not be able to beat the bully JUST YET....but you SURE can find and straight up ROCK the snot box of that weasly-wasscle who was getting his stomps and kicks in grinning while the big bully was working on you....lol.

Find a way to take down the bully first.  Then, go after the accomplices. 

For the most part, they're also afraid of the bully as well.  They might become become allies once the bully is defeated.

Most of our people DO depend on the system and on White folks to  employ them.

Fundamentally, that level of dependency needs to change.  Self-sufficiency leads to independence.

If you let too many adversaries and immigrants in to snatch up those resources and opportunities, a lot of AfroAmericans who ARE dependent on the system will fall through the cracks and won't MAKE IT to eventually become independent.
Their stepping stone was removed.

The problem is that our people  have been content with stepping stones when they should have been building their own elevators. 

Our people have spent way too much time relying on an evil hand to provide the crumbs of their daily bread. 

Let's take the great state of Michigan for a moment.   The motor city was built on the auto industry.

A huge chunk of the American auto industry abandoned factories there.  Took their business to Mexico or Canada.  

AfroAmericans should have pooled their resources and bought and re-tooled those factories to produce and manufacture automobiles, parts, accessories, etc.

Instead, when the *jobs* got outsourced, unless white folks gave them something else to do, it seems our people shrugged their shoulders and went shuffling off to the unemployment or welfare office.🤣

Meanwhile, 61-year old Dan Gilbert, d8mn near owns the city of Detroit.  He was a young fella when Motown went down.

Don't say "we" because when you're dealing with some of our people....during a fight when the shit really goes down you'll look up and find yourself BY yourself, lol.

Right.  Definitely have to keep track of every *who* isn't really on our side. 😎

ProfD

I don't argue.  Just providing my opinion.

Lol...

The real enemy is always racism white supremacy.  From the teachings of NF Jr., you already know the rest

I'm inclined to say that it's the MAJOR enemy, but we certainly have others.

From a more personal point of view, I believe MY biggest enemies are Ignorance and Confusion.
However racism is still a major one on my list.

Sure. We should think more like Jews.  Anybody who isn't helping us is an enemy.  No distractions or confusion.

They've had it so down lately, that even if you just remain SILENT on the issue....you're on the suspect list, lol.

A tool is just as dangerous as the enemy.  We have some amongst us too in the form of bootlicks and shills.

Exactly...and they should be addressed.
However in MY OPINION the biggest enemies among us aren't the bootlicks and samboes.
They are the thugs and criminals wreaking havoc in our communities on a daily basis.

Clarence Thomas and Jesse Lee Peterson may talk crazy, but they aren't out here jacking people and killing children.

Find a way to take down the bully first.  Then, go after the accomplices. 

...unless the accomplices are the ones whooping on you at the current moment, lol.
Then you get THEM off you so you can get up off the ground and go after the bully.

Sometimes you can't even GET to the bully without going through them.

For the most part, they're also afraid of the bully as well.  They might become become allies once the bully is defeated.

That's true.

....or try to take his place.

Fundamentally, that level of dependency needs to change.  Self-sufficiency leads to independence.

While this is correct, right now most of our people...infact most Americans period...are just trying to SURVIVE.

The problem is that our people  have been content with stepping stones when they should have been building their own elevators. 

Our people have spent way too much time relying on an evil hand to provide the crumbs of their daily bread. 

Again, correct.
However you're not going to change that mentality overnight.
Until then, we need to try to hold on to as much of the resources as we can in this nation...including the resources and privileges we have as citizens of this nation.

This is OUR NATION...whether we take ownership of it or not.

Let's take the great state of Michigan for a moment.   The motor city was built on the auto industry. 

A huge chunk of the American auto industry abandoned factories there.  Took their business to Mexico or Canada.  

AfroAmericans should have pooled their resources and bought and re-tooled those factories to produce and manufacture automobiles, parts, accessories, etc.

Instead, when the *jobs* got outsourced, unless white folks gave them something else to do, it seems our people shrugged their shoulders and went shuffling off to the unemployment or welfare office.🤣

Meanwhile, 61-year old Dan Gilbert, d8mn near owns the city of Detroit.  He was a young fella when Motown went down.

No arguments from me on this what so ever!
Infact, I've been saying it for nearly 20 years now.

Right.  Definitely have to keep track of every *who* isn't really on our side.

It might be quicker to grab a sheet of paper and make a list of who IS....lol.

14 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

I do think some Blacks may be intimidated by the strong work ethic of some of the central and south Americans.

If their "strong work ethic" works so well for them...
Then why are so many of them hitch-hiking, marching, hiding up under trains cabooses, and sucking dicks for rides by the millions just to get to the U.S.?

Seems to me.....
If having a "strong work ethic" is the key to success, they would find MORE success down in Cental and South America where they come from instead of stealing their way up here to scavenge the opportunities here, right?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

However in MY OPINION the biggest enemies among us aren't the bootlicks and samboes.

They are the thugs and criminals....

Clarence Thomas and Jesse Lee Peterson...

Umderstood. They all need to be rounded up by the drop squad. 

While this is correct, right now most of our people...infact most Americans period...are just trying to SURVIVE.

That's a huge hurdle we have to overcome. 

However you're not going to change that mentality overnight.
Until then, we need to try to hold on to as much of the resources as we can in this nation...including the resources and privileges we have as citizens of this nation.

This is OUR NATION...whether we take ownership of it or not.

Right. It's a battle that has to be fought on several fronts.

It might be quicker to grab a sheet of paper and make a list of who IS....lol.

Accepting the fact that we have no friends among other groups of people makes it even easier. 😎

Hey pioneer1

I have a question since you seem to constantly post nonsene on this forum. Do you have an actual job? You’re  not one of those protesters who are trying to re live the 1960’s  are you ?

Do you like being a victim and telling the world about your imaginary struggles? 

ProfD

That's a huge hurdle we have to overcome. 

It can happen, with proper organization.
But don't expect it to happen anytime soon.

Right. It's a battle that has to be fought on several fronts.

I personally believe dealing with the immigration crisis is ONE of those fronts.
How do you win a war with the racists if they are constantly sneaking in reinforcement to bolster their failing numbers?

Accepting the fact that we have no friends among other groups of people makes it even easier.

It's usually best to error on the side of caution and trust nobody.

However the smartest and most intelligent among us can strategize with CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS from other groups to get what we need and want.

This is different than saying:  😬-"Black folks need to form a Black-n-Brown Coalition to get along with the Latinos"

You have more success making coalitions with INDIVIDUALS than with entire racial groups.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

It can happen, with proper organization.

Definitely have to be on code in order to organize. 

I personally believe dealing with the immigration crisis is ONE of those fronts.

White folks are in control of the immigration.

They are allowing other minorities to flood the zone in places that AfroAmericans do not own. 

Therefore, I don't believe it would make a difference for AfroAmericans to bark like a little dog right after the big dog barks.🤣

How do you win a war with the racists if they are constantly sneaking in reinforcement to bolster their failing numbers?

Just like the bully, you're definitely not going to win by beating up the goldfish.

However the smartest and most intelligent among us can strategize with CERTAIN INDIVIDUALS from other groups to get what we need and want.

That still requires 1) being on code and 2) major vetting of potential strategic allies.

This is different than saying:  😬-"Black folks need to form a Black-n-Brown Coalition to get along with the Latinos"

Yeah, that's definitely a losing proposition. They are being positioned to replace AfroAmericans in certain places. 

You have more success making coalitions with INDIVIDUALS than with entire racial groups.

Right. Folks in other cultures are more on code. Many of them have been programmed with anti-Black sentiment.  Strategic alliances have to be filtered. 😎

ProfD

White folks are in control of the immigration.

Because we don't TAKE control of it.

There are AfroAmericans in nearly every agency of government at nearly every level.

We may not always have the huge numbers, but we're there.

This includes the Department of Immigration and Naturalization as well as ICE.
We ALLOW them to have full control over the immigration policy even when we are in positions to exert our power and change things.

Look at how they did the Haitians a few years ago and Black folks in Immigration and ICE did nothing.

They are allowing other minorities to flood the zone in places that AfroAmericans do not own. 

But you have Black mayors going along with it.

Both Adams and Johnson could do far more than they're doing to stop it.
How about using their power and authority to end "Sanctuary City" status and turn those buses around before they get to their cities?

But they won't do it.
Instead, they sit up and complain and look silly.

Just like the bully, you're definitely not going to win by beating up the goldfish.

These "buffer classes" are being set up so that YOU CAN'T REACH the bully.
They are being used as "gate keepers".
You're going to have to deal with them one way or the other.

That still requires 1) being kn code and 2) major vetting of potential strategic allies.

One of the things I've discovered in dealing with people is that intelligent Black people tend to AUTOMATICALLY get on code for the most part.
Especially as individuals.

Now when you throw politics, religion, and ethnicity in the mix...those differences often lead to conflict; but when it comes to current events and straight fact....most intelligent Black folks are on code with eachother and in agreement.

A good example of what I'm talking about is the recent Israe-Gaza  Conflict.
Most INTELLIGENT Black folks instinctively knew to stay out of that conflict and mind our own Black business.

Right. Folks in other cultures are more on code. Many of them have been programmed wirh anti-Black sentiment. 

With many of them, "anti-Blackness" IS their code.
If they didn't focus on hating Black folks and opposing Black folks so much, they wouldn't have code OR a culture.

here are AfroAmericans in nearly every agency of government at nearly every level.

Sure. As I've mentioned before, they don't have real power.

But you have Black mayors going along with it.

Both Adams and Johnson could do far more than they're doing to stop it.
How about using their power and authority to end "Sanctuary City" status and turn those buses around before they get to their cities?

But they won't do it.
Instead, they sit up and complain and look silly.

Excellent examples of limited power. Mayor Adams is catching h8ll for going against the Democratic agenda related to immigration. 

These "buffer classes" are being set up so that YOU CAN'T REACH the bully.

They are being used as "gate keepers".
You're going to have to deal with them one way or the other.

We know the difference between bully and buffer. Going to war with buffers won't accomplish anything. 

A good example of what I'm talking about is the recent Israe-Gaza  Conflict.

Most INTELLIGENT Black folks instinctively knew to stay out of that conflict and mind our own Black business.

Great example of how most Black folks of any level of intelligence are keeping their pie-holes closed on that situation. 

In other news, Kanye West has written a letter of apology to the Jews. Foolish dude. But, he has an album coning out next month.😁

With many of them, "anti-Blackness" IS their code.

If they didn't focus on hating Black folks and opposing Black folks so much, they wouldn't have code OR a culture.

Facts. That needs to be considered whenever we think about dealing with them.😎

17 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Excellent examples of limited power. Mayor Adams is catching h8ll for going against the Democratic agenda related to immigration. 

We know the difference between bully and buffer. Going to war with buffers won't accomplish anything. 

Great example of how most Black folks of any level of intelligence are keeping their pie-holes closed on that situation. 

In other news, Kanye West has written a letter of apology to the Jews. Foolish dude. But, he has an album coning out next month.😁

Facts. That needs to be considered whenever we think about dealing with them.😎

What !!!

Blacks do a great job of killing each other, you dont need “ fake anti black” narratives.

The biggest threat to the black community are other blacks who are also the biggest threat to Asians.

ProfD

They have the power of the BULLY PULPIT.

Adams and Johnson can both call press conferences anytime they like and have a nationwide audience to express any concerns they have, expose any scandal or injustice, or speak directly to the American (including AfroAmerican) people on any issue.

If they CHOOSE not to do so...that's on them.
I don't blame White racists for that....I blame THEM for not using the power at their disposal.

Ok....
So there's a difference between LIMITED power and NO power.
They do have SOME power, but they aren't using what they got.

Infact, I'd say neither one of them are using a FRACTION of the power they have.

Now that Adams is IN office, and barring any type of major crime he'll BE in office for atleast a few more years before he's up for re-election, he can just go INDEPENDENT where he's no longer answering to the Democratic officials.

Most bullies are powerless without their weapons/tools.
Take the buffers away...and the bullies soon lose their status.

Lol...well....some of the FOOLS are still diving into the conflict head first.

Like Flava Flav said: They jumped out of the jelly into a jam.

In other news, Kanye West has written a letter of apology to the Jews. Foolish dude. But, he has an album coning out next month

I tried to tell people about Kanye...they just wouldn't listen, lol.

That man is a clown and a half.

All he did was lose about HALF of the few Black folks who WERE silly enough to follow him.
Fortunately most knew better; but of those who didn't and thought he was making "chess moves" by running his mouth about Jews WHILE getting his money from them - after THIS latest episode of Kanye's odd-ball antics, atleast about half of them have enough sense to walk away from him now.

That leaves the other half who are silly enough to STILL rock with that goofy ass nigga.

For example:

Just an all around buck-eyed clown.

35 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

Blacks do victimize others. You already know that.

You said,
"Blacks victimize their own people and victimize themselves with horrible decisions."
You said nothing about the victimization of other groups UNTIL I questioned you about it.

This seems to imply that victimizing "their own" and "themselves" are among the horrible decisions Blacks make, not victimizing others.
But perhaps I'm reading too much into your comments.

10 minutes ago, Jeromex said:

Dont let anyone  hold you back pioneer1, you can get that GED, just do your best.

Don't LET anyone hold me back???

I thought you said nobody WAS holding us back, and that all of our problems were a result of poor decision making.
Now you're telling me that people ARE trying to hold me back but I shouldn't let them.

Either we have racist adversaries trying to put obstacles in our way, or we don't.....you need to make up your mind, lol.

There are no racists holding you back pioneer1. Whats holding you back is your lack of a high school diploma and lack of a GED. Basically a lack of your own initiative. 
Do you still want to be a rapper?

All kidding aside- I think the overwhelming majority of black people are awesome and great Americans.. That is my belief. 
anyway, have a happy new year pioneer1.

15 hours ago, Jeromex said:

All kidding aside- I think the overwhelming majority of black people are awesome and great Americans.. That is my belief. 
anyway, have a happy new year pioneer1.

🤔 -How can you say a people whom you claimed "totally lack morals" are now awesome people and great Americans?

BTW....
I celebrate the "new year" on my birthday, not when White folks TELL me to.
ALL of the years are "new" to them, because they just got here....lol.

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Despite being replaced as a voter block, none of that will make Black folks look at the Democratic party sideways.

More of our people need to start thinking about forming an independent political party . This current setup isn't working for Black folks at all.😎

• Like 1

On 12/23/2023 at 9:00 AM, Pioneer1 said:

When I look at the news and current events on the internet, 2 things seem to be dominating the headlines: illegal immigration and homelessness.

This seems to be going somewhere but I'm not sure what the agenda is.....yet.

Yes, this is strange!!!

I hear the news reports of thousands upon thousands of immigrants coming into North America, but they are NOT illegal.

From what I hear is that it is the Biden administration that opened the borders especially for people from South America and Mexico.

What is going on!?

How can this government welcome them in the face of all of the problems already part of our government?

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

Biden administration...

How can this government welcome them in the face of all of the problems already part of our government?

See my comment above about Democrats and voters.😉😎

On 1/7/2024 at 8:51 PM, ProfD said:

See my comment above about Democrats and voters.😉😎

Yes, I read it and I do believe that for the most part, the two parties are two sides of the same coin.

On 12/23/2023 at 4:33 PM, ProfD said:

Keeping the masses dazed, confused an arguing with each other over dumb sh8t instead of watching their hands and following the money.😎

absolutely.

On 12/23/2023 at 7:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I used to be for blanket amnesty for all immigrants, now I'm against even LEGAL immigration for the most part right now UNTIL we get it together for U.S. citizens first.

Say it again!

It seems insane to ALLOW immigrants and then even the illegal immigrants are allowed to stay for years. I saw a report of how the illegal immigrants are given a trial date years away and this status of 'waiting for the trial' gives them a legal right to work jobs here! The homeless numbers have grown especially after Covid pandemic and so has the poverty amongst Americans. 

There is a specific reason why even though this seems crazy that thousands of immigrants are allowed to cross the southern border and then given bus rides way up north to asylum areas set up for them in New York and other cities where poor people are many. Something is wrong with American government. 

ProfD

Despite being replaced as a voter block, none of that will make Black folks look at the Democratic party sideways.

It's that "lesser of two evils" shit again.
Most Black folks....have FINALLY REALIZED that the Democrat party leadership don't give a damn about them.
However they realize the alternative "may" be worse if they do nothing and allow the right-wingers to just come in and take over.

It's one thing to have someone in office who doesn't think about you at all.
It's another to have someone in office who does nothing BUT think about you...and different ways to harm you.

More of our people need to start thinking about forming an independent political party . This current setup isn't working for Black folks at all.

Facts.
How long have we collectively known this though?

Chev

I hear the news reports of thousands upon thousands of immigrants coming into North America, but they are NOT illegal.

From what I hear is that it is the Biden administration that opened the borders especially for people from South America and Mexico.

What is going on!?

It's true, but it's not JUST Biden.
ALL of the President Administrations have done this since atleast back to Ronald Reagan...and quite likely before him.

Something is wrong with American government. 

Actually it's the opposite....
It's working EXACTLY how they want it to.

A sista told me the other day that something is wrong with the schools now a days because the kids ain't learning shit.
I said no...nothing is wrong with the schools.
They're operating exactly how they were designed...to keep the children ignorant.

Because the same ones allowing them in are the same ones CAUSING the problems you're speaking of.

The same ones COMPLAINING about crime and locking people up left and right are the same ones INSTIGATING and PROMOTING crime and criminal activity in society.

Like Malcolm X said....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMC4ywPz0Qc-955HTmbq-

"Now you check him out....
A White man will SELL you the liquor...
then turn around and lock you up for being drunk!"