Just Another Example Of Our People Off Code

Let me say from the jump, I'm not saying either of the two are guilty or innocent of what they are being accused of.
I don't have enough SOLID FACTS to make an educated determination one way or the other on the matter.

But the way so many AfroAmericans on social media are going after TD Jakes and Puff Daddy over alleged gay sex parties and freakish behavior is disturbing.

One or two people start rumors and they spread like wildfire around the internet.

Notice you don't see White or Asian people doing this exact same thing with White or Asian celebrities and ministers.
No matter how many are started, they dismiss the rumors as crazy gossip until something hard core is uncovered that firmly establishes ill conduct.

How many times have they claimed Puffy was guilty of setting up Tupac?
How many times have they claimed he was on his way to prison?
How many times have they claimed he was gay or was in the Illuminati?

I'm not saying ANY of this is true OR untrue...I simply don't know one way or the other.
But the way so many intelligent Black folks spread this shit and go in HOURS upon HOURS on social media discussing it like these are absolute CONFIRMED (there's that word again @frankster....lol) FACTS is a bit disturbing.

It shows me that many of our people don't know how to think straight or logically.
Too many act strictly off of their emotions and are easily persuaded, distracted, confused, and deceived.

If you're stupid and gullible enough to not only believe whole heartedly to the point of joining a "cyber lynchmob" in attacking your own brother or sister over something you have little personal knowledge of, you're not ready for nationhood.

Hating on others and/or gossiping about them has been a huge problem for a very long time.

Miserable people with too much time on their hands have nothing better to do.

For people who don't have much going on in their own lives so spreading gossip and eating it up like Skittles is the highlight of their lives.

Haters and gossipers are definitely among the useless in a nation-building movement.😎

And I'll say it again, I'm not a follower of TD Jakes or any of these other jack-leg preachers who are being paid to MIS-lead the AfroAmerican community.
I'm not a follower of Puffy's either though I actually do have more respect for Puffy than Jakes. 
Atleast he's real about being in it for the money and women.
He came from a background of crime and poverty to make a success out of himself......Illuminati or not, lol.

But I'm not going to ride for either one of them.

My problem is with how EASILY so many of our people are given over to rumors, innuendos, and the "lynch mob" mentality that all someone has to do is level a few ALLEGATION at someone and so many will readily believe them and even get emotional over them.

Imagine if this was in our own nation and some of these negroes were in positions of power like mayors, sheriffs, prosecutors, ect.....with THEIR mentality.