Elijah McClain ... partial justice

I am pleased that two paramedics have been sentenced to serve time behind bars. BUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH! 

Elijah should not have been stopped in the first place. And after he was stopped, judging from his mannerisms and his timid behavior, he should have been let      go. 

15 hours ago, ProfD said:

Everyone on the scene of Elijah's murder should be behind bars. He definitely should not have been killed.

This has got to be one of the dumbest and most illogical comments on Elijah McClain's untimely and completely unnecessary death. According to news reports, ( but not surprisingly any police or paramedic reports ), the time of this incident was about 10:30 at night. So, ANYONE who happened by or whom had stopped to witness the incident should be behind bars. - according to ProfD.

Who, What, When, Where, Why and How are basic questions drilled into the heads of neophyte news reporters. I learned these in grade and junior high school English classes. These questions are roundly ignored these days by so-called news writers in favor of sensational and silly nonsense. Which is why I had to peruse several news reports to discover the time of the incident. 

No, you don't go out and round up everyone who happened to be standing around the vicinity when Elijan McClain was killed. What would be the charges? Why don't we ask ProfD who apparently has a handle on all things law enforcement? Except of course, when it comes to crack addict Mayors. 

I hope more comes out about this case. And I do not feel sorry for the police or paramedics. 

50 minutes ago, Stefan said:

This has got to be one of the dumbest and most illogical comments on Elijah McClain's untimely and completely unnecessary death. According to news reports, ( but not surprisingly any police or paramedic reports ), the time of this incident was about 10:30 at night. So, ANYONE who happened by or whom had stopped to witness the incident should be behind bars. - according to ProfD.

I was referring to every law enforcement officer and paramedic who was involved in his murder. 

50 minutes ago, Stefan said:

Why don't we ask ProfD who apparently has a handle on all things law enforcement? Except of course, when it comes to crack addict Mayors.

Sure you can but I wouldn't obsess over our beloved mayor for life who's been resting eternally for a decade this November. 

I'm always hopeful that you'll return from your sabbaticals with less antipathy towards the fourm.

So far, it appears you refuse to attend the meetings or take the medications as prescribed.🤣😎

I don't need to attend meetings or take medications. It was YOU who believed Marion Barry was a political and intellectual standard whom by which all Black men should be judged. I always thought of Barry as a rank idiot who knew he had to project an in your face attitide - which you thought made him a king

He was little more than a clown a lot of times.

You simply cannot solve me. So, I irk you. Too bad, boy. Because most Black people saw through Marion Barry.

3 hours ago, Stefan said:

I don't need to attend meetings or take medications.

Getting past denial is the 1st step towards recovery. 😉

It was YOU who believed Marion Barry was a political and intellectual standard whom by which all Black men should be judged.

I never wrote that.

I did point out that mayor Marion Barry was DC's mayor for life as recognized by the city.

Every DC mayor elected after mayor Barry recognizes him. There are landmarks in DC named after mayor Marion Barry.

I'm not alone in recognizing mayor Marion Barry as a leader in DC politics. There are a couple million folks who echo the sentiment.

I always thought of Barry as a rank idiot who knew he had to project an in your face attitide - which you thought made him a king

He was little more than a clown a lot of times.

You're certainly entitled to that opinion. I  be slightly curious to know what you've done for DC or any other city. 

You simply cannot solve me. So, I irk you. Too bad, boy.

Nah bro. To the contrary, I find your posts amusing as h8ll.🤣

I wouldn't change one word of your journalistic masterpieces.

Keep that energy until you run out of gas.😎

Until I run out of gas? Dude, go back to sleep. What are the charges you would lay on anyone in the vicinity of the McClain incident? 

Oh, that's right. You have no answer. Just insults. And you relish others joining in with their nonsensical support. 

You could run organize a protest (if you knew how to address more than three people with working brains). But that would be hilarious.

Until then, it's  insult following childish putdown. Because you never answer anything

5 hours ago, Stefan said:

What are the charges you would lay on anyone in the vicinity of the McClain incident?

Three (3) police officers and two (2) paramedics were on the  only people on the scene of the murder of Elijah McClain.

All five (5) of them should have been charged and put behind bars. 

Hopefully, the writing emphasis and math are comprehensible. 😎