Do you use virtual private networks?  

1. 1. does any other issue gain unity among elected officials in the usa like Tiktok?

• yes
    • no

I love the fact that the two parties can unite around this sole issue in the house of representatives. This issue represents the third path.

His reasoning

For me, this is the history of the internet. 

The internet with all of its usa based, infiltrating/spying/sneaking/data thieving websites was acceptable. but then, came, the first, and to date only non usa based website to truly gain mass appeal in the usa. Bytedance's tiktok and the usa system is full against it. 

Helping native americans get what they are owed? multivided

Helping blacks get what they are owed? multivided

Helping women grow faster? multivided

Helping countries outside the usa improve? multivided

Helping the fiscal poor in the usa? multivided

Leading usa to isolation? multivided

Keeping usa the center of international order? multivided

Any other issue but Tiktok? Multivided

Tiktok? complete unity :)

I wonder how much money all the usa based tech firms are giving the government officials?:) 

2 hours ago, richardmurray said:

Tiktok? complete unity :)

I wonder how much money all the usa based tech firms are giving the government officials?:) 

TikTok is majority owned by ByteDance which is a Chinese company.

As China is seen as the greatest adversary besides Russia, there's consensus among American elected officials to be in lockstep against them.

However, a number of US investors are making money from TikTok so it remains to be seen if there will truly be a USA ban of the platform if it doesn't divest Chinese interest.😎

2 hours ago, richardmurray said:

Helping blacks get what they are owed? multivided

Helping women grow faster? multivided

I'll have to disagree with 1 and question another of your assessments....

It doesn't seem like the House is divided at all on helping Black folks get what we are owed.
Both parties are UNITED in not doing anything to help.
If there is a party pushing such a program....please bring them to my attention, lol.

As far as helping women "grow faster"......what does that mean exactly?

@ProfD 

For me, I concur that china is deemed the strongest rival to the usa in the battleground of the internet which is the source of this issue . I don't know if that is what you are saying. 

yes, I did mention the house of representatives in the first sentence for a reason.

@Pioneer1

Based on how you see the parties of governance you are 100% correct. I don't see a division but a multivision in both major, present in all 50 states, parties of governance.

I will say it means nothing.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, richardmurray said:

For me, I concur that china is deemed the strongest rival to the usa in the battleground of the internet which is the source of this issue . I don't know if that is what you are saying. 

I was referring to China as a military adversary. Of course, having access to personal data on Americans helps with cyber attacks on our systems.😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Troy said:

OK what the heck does “multivided” mean?

It's a new word Merriam-Webster is thinking about adding to the dictionary. They're also considering prefixes uni-, tri-, quadri-, centi-, sexti-, septi-, octi- and nani-.🤣😎

20 hours ago, ProfD said:

It's a new word Merriam-Webster is thinking about adding to the dictionary. They're also considering prefixes uni-, tri-, quadri-, centi-, sexti-, septi-, octi- and nani-.🤣😎

Maybe our brother Neely Fuller Jr. will add it to his Compensatory Word Guide....lol.