SNL Lampoon Former POTUS Bible Pitch

https://www.thedailybeast.com/saturday-night-live-skewers-donald-trumps-new-bible-grift

The former POTUS having paid out close to $275 million in litigation is now hawking the bible for $60.

A couple months ago, it was gold sneakers. Of course, there's Truth Social going public and the constant fundraising. 

I can only imagine the number of con men who will be inspired by this dude. Some  white 12-year olds are already in training. 

The sh8t Teflon Don has been able to say and do and get away with is...no longer unbelievable.😎

On 4/1/2024 at 9:31 PM, ProfD said:

The sh8t Teflon Don has been able to say and do and get away with is...no longer unbelievable.😎

Like I said, I blame Obama for it.

He had the opportunity to investigate and prosecute Trump but declined to do so.

39 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Like I said, I blame Obama for it.

He had the opportunity to investigate and prosecute Trump but declined to do so.

What crimes would POTUS Obama's administration have been investigating Trump for between 2008-2016? 

POTUS Orange Julius (POJ) didn't throw his hat into the political ring until 2015. He may have donated to POTUS Obama's campaign in the beginning.

POJ's legal problems didn't fully ramp up until he left office.😎

22 minutes ago, ProfD said:

What crimes would POTUS Obama's administration have been investigating Trump for between 2008-2016? 

Well, investigations for 2 major crimes.....in the words of richardmurray "automatically arrive".....lol.

1. Collaborating with Russia to commit for foreign interference with our National Election

2. Incitement and promoting of violence in his various political rallies where he literally pointed out people and told the audience to attack them.

Much of this is on video so the proof is out there.

All he had to do was prosecute....but he refused to do so.

36 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

1. Collaborating with Russia to commit for foreign interference with our National Election

After the 2016 election, POTUS Obama and his whole administration were gone.

DOJ still tried to implicate Teflon Don in collusion and it went nowhere. They tried to impeach him twice. Nothing. 

36 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

2. Incitement and promoting of violence in his various political rallies where he literally pointed out people and told the audience to attack them.

Political rallies in 2015 or later?

Either way, considering how charges aren't sticking to POJ now and cases dragging for years, I doubt former AG Eric Holder would have been able to do much in a matter of months while cleaning out his office for the incoming administration. 

I don't see how POTUS Obama could have gone after POJ when he hadn't accumulated those allegations until after he won the office. 😎

The crimes that Trump committed were LIVE and on camera in 2015 and 2016.....while the Obama Administration was still in office and holding power.
And they were BROUGHT to his attention many times.

You don't need a "Congressional Hearing" to determine whether or not a man who tells a crowd to grab and assault a man, is a crime.

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The crimes that Trump committed were LIVE and on camera in 2015 and 2016.....while the Obama Administration was still in office and holding power.
And they were BROUGHT to his attention many times.

Running his mouth as a citizen would be protected under freedom of speech. Any crimes other folks committed as a result of something he said would not be prosecuted by the federal government.

H8ll, look no further than January 6th where as outgoing POTUS he really did incite a riot and 3 years later, the federal gov't had a whole commission and still never brought charges against him.

Former POJ has been in and out of court for various reasons over 50 years. He wins more than loses. Teflon Don. Personification of white supremacy.😎

34 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Running his mouth as a citizen would be protected under freedom of speech. Any crimes other folks committed as a result of something he said would not be prosecuted by the federal government.

H8ll, look no further than January 6th where as outgoing POTUS he really did incite a riot and 3 years later, the federal gov't had a whole commission and still never brought charges against him.

Former POJ has been in and out of court for various reasons over 50 years. He wins more than loses. Teflon Don. Personification of white supremacy.😎

Actually, he did incite them.....and is guilty.
They just refused to find him guilty of it.....simple as that.

Just like he incited people in his rallies to attack protestors who were present.
They simply refused to even prosecute him for it.

I tend to be very analytical in what I observe so that I can pin point where the problems are.
If the police were present and witnessed him inciting the crowd, why didn't THEY arrest him?
If the local prosecutor got wind of it...why didn't THEY send a warrant for his arrest?
All the way up to the Obama Administration and the Justice Department.

This let's you know how real CONSPIRACIES are.
Law enforcement and those in the legal system were TOLD to stand down....for a reason.
So he could end up President.

2 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Actually, he did incite them.....and is guilty.
They just refused to find him guilty of it.....simple as that.

Just like he incited people in his rallies to attack protestors who were present.
They simply refused to even prosecute him for it.

The 1st amendment of the US Constitution provides much latitude in what we can say and do as citizens. 

Otherwise, a whole lot of folks would be arrested for the words that come out of their mouths and consequent actions. 

Communist countries aren't as forgiving when it comes to freedom of speech and other human rights.

That's why the Russian president can shut down opposition and eliminate adversaries. Gotta watch yo mouf over there.🤣😎

ProfD

There is no "Freedom of speech".
That's a myth.

There are a whole lot of people IN AMERICA who are locked up over what they said.

One person just went to jail the other day for threatening a judge.

If you threaten someone or slander them you could be arrested or sued or both.

You don't have freedom of assembly either.
They've made all types of laws that keep felons from riding in the same car or walking together.

The U.S. Constitution....for most practical purposes is out dated.
The U.S. and State Penal codes run the show and is what most lawyers go by.

I try to tell some of these "Sovereign Citizen" brothers this, but they don't believe me and think they can still drive around without a state issued driver's license.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

There is no "Freedom of speech".
That's a myth.

I wrote there is latitude in the 1st amendment. 

There are a whole lot of people IN AMERICA who are locked up over what they said.

They broke a law. 

One person just went to jail the other day for threatening a judge.

That's against the law. 

They've made all types of laws that keep felons from riding in the same car or walking together.

Laws are created within parameters of the Constitution.

The U.S. Constitution....for most practical purposes is out dated.

It's still the common guide for how laws are written. 

The U.S. and State Penal codes run the show and is what most lawyers go by.

Those codes were written based on laws and statutes originated from that outdated document.

I try to tell some of these "Sovereign Citizen" brothers this, but they don't believe me and think they can still drive around without a state issued driver's license.

There's no shortage of folks who either feel the laws don't apply to them and/or they just don't give a f8ck and gonna *do them* and suffer the consequences.😎

ProfD

That's against the law. 

Threatening to do physical harm to ANY innocent person should be illegal, not just public officials.

And it may very well be, I'm no law expert.

But if you go on social media, that's what you'll see all day...people threatening eachother and eachother's children and families.

Law enforcement sees this.
They pick and choose when to get involved.

Those codes were written based on laws and statutes originated from that outdated document.

Somewhat.
The FDA and EPA have entire libraries of laws and codes that the authors of the U.S. Constitution hadn't even dreamed off, lol.

Not that they are unnecessary.
I like the fact that this nation supposedly insures a higher standard for our food, water, and air.

Originally the U.S. was designed to be a "free" country with ONLY the Constitution as the law of the land.
They supposedly wanted to see themselves separate from an overly oppressive and dictatorial Europe by having very few laws and limited government.

These different penal codes and various law only came into effect AFTER the Civil War when our people were freed from Chattel Slavery.

They wanted a free and independent state as long as the only ones who could enjoy that freedom were White men.
When others started getting a taste of it....then came more rules and regulations.

Originally the U.S. was designed to be a "free" country with ONLY the Constitution as the law of the land.

They wanted a free and independent state as long as the only ones who could enjoy that freedom were White men.
When others started getting a taste of it....then came more rules and regulations.

Yep. When the house belongs to adults there are fewer rules. Once the kids show up all types of boundaries have to be set to keep them in check.🤣😎

45 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Yep. When the house belongs to adults there are fewer rules. Once the kids show up all types of boundaries have to be set to keep them in check.🤣😎

I've noticed this on the various jobs I've been on.

When the jobs were mostly White people.
You could take a lunch when you want, wear what you want, even leave the job and eat where you want.
A wide range of freedom.

As soon more White people quit and they start hiring more Black and Latino employees.....but especially Black....the more rules they start adding.
-can't leave the job site for lunch anymore.
-sick days are limited.
-can't use your cell phone during company time
-gotta have  dress code
-no more personal music at your desk.

One rule after another.

7 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

As soon more White people quit and they start hiring more Black and Latino employees.....but especially Black....the more rules they start adding...

As NF Jr. stated, white folks love being in charge and telling non-white folks what to do...rules and regulations.😁

No real recourse or reason to complain.  It's their sh8t.

Need more Black-owned businesses if we want different.😎

13 hours ago, ProfD said:

As NF Jr. stated, white folks love being in charge and telling non-white folks what to do...rules and regulations.😁

No real recourse or reason to complain.  It's their sh8t.

Need more Black-owned businesses if we want different.😎

We need to learn a lesson from the Hasidic Jews in New York and form our own little gated communities complete with schools, hospitals, and private security.
And when I say "we" I'm talking about INTELLIGENT and RIGHTEOUS AfroAmericans....not the thugs, fools, and clowns.
They are almost as big of a threat as the Racists.