Why Are Religious Folks Silent on Wars?

Religious people don't seem to have a lot to say when it comes to protesting wars.

Thousands of women and children are being murdered in these current conflicts.

Yet, there's no huge outcry for a cease-fire from the holy folks.

I doubt Russia and Israel are pouring that much money into the coffers.😎

• ProfD changed the title to Why Are Religious Folks Silent on Wars?

ProfD

If you ask most religious people, they'll tell you it's part of the "grand plan".

They don't get stressed out about it (unless it happens to them directly and then most of them put their religion to the side and human nature takes over) and in some cases they LOOK FORWARD to more war, disaster, and mass casualty.

They'll tell you that all of this was "prophesied" to take place and it's building up for either some messianic figure/savior to return and make everything alright or for the end of the world to take place and everybody lays down, a trumpet is blown, and everybody gets back up to be Judged.

Ofcourse, this hasn't happened yet.......

Plenty of death and destruction but no messiah or savior floating down to save the planet yet.
But they still believe it and think it's right around the corner.

The interesting thing is the generation that believes this gets old and dies out and a NEW generation comes up believing and preaching the same thing.
It's been like this for the past couple thousand years.

Napoleon said that RELIGION is the only thing that keeps the poor from rising up and killing the rich....lol.

Conservative Christian Evangelicals sanctions wars that favors or can be interpreted as biblical Fulfillment/bible prophecy.

Christian Zionism is a subset of the Above....both are actually only a mask for White Supremacy dress in Christian garments.

Most Forms or sects of Christians agree with Christian Zionism....Zionism Practice by so called Jews is a Out growth of Christian Zionism

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

They'll tell you that all of this was "prophesied"

Does this suggest that things are predetermined?

16 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Most if not all of the so-called prophecies of the Bible concerning the "end of days" has been fulfilled.

Sounds like further proof. 

I’m curious @Pioneer1. How many prophecies were made, roughly?

Can you describe three of the most impressive (impossible to predict) that have been fulfilled?

Troy

Does this suggest that things are predetermined?

Honestly, I'm not sure.
You'll have to ask those who believe in the prophecies of the Bible whether they believe things are predetermined or not.

However from a non-religious point of view I would say that it's easy to make VAGUE predictions by studying the history of humanity.

Sounds like further proof. 

Not really.
Because many if not most of the prophecies that religious leaders point to in the Bible are very vague and general.

Like..."Right before Jesus comes they'll be plenty of war".
or...."Right before the end of the world they'll be a lot of  Earthquakes and diseases".

They have that on the planet right now, yes....however they had that on the planet 100 years ago also.

Infact, when has this planet NOT had war, Earthquakes, and diseases in the last few thousand years?

I’m curious @Pioneer1. How many prophecies were made, roughly?

Not sure.

Can you describe three of the most impressive (impossible to predict) that have been fulfilled?

That's the problem.
I don't know of any prophecies or predictions of the Bible that were impossible for humans to predict that HAVE been fullfilled already.

The only prophecy of the Bible I'm thinking of right now that would be almost impossible for a human to predict would be the return of Jesus.

...and that hasn't happened yet.

I keep saying "yet" because I don't know the future and the predictions of Christianity, Islam, and other religions may very well take place in the future.
So I won't write them off.

But I'm not going to sit around doing nothing but wait on them either.

3 hours ago, frankster said:

Conservative Christian Evangelicals sanctions wars that favors or can be interpreted as biblical Fulfillment/bible prophecy.

Christian Zionism is a subset of the Above....both are actually only a mask for White Supremacy dress in Christian garments.

Most Forms or sects of Christians agree with Christian Zionism....Zionism Practice by so called Jews is a Out growth of Christian Zionism

Facts as usual.👏🏿

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

If you ask most religious people, they'll tell you it's part of the "grand plan".

They don't get stressed out about it (unless it happens to them directly and then most of them put their religion to the side and human nature takes over) and in some cases they LOOK FORWARD to more war, disaster, and mass casualty.

Napoleon said that RELIGION is the only thing that keeps the poor from rising up and killing the rich....lol.

More facts.👏🏿

Religion and white supremacy are the highest forms of mind control on the planet.😎

23 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Religion and white supremacy are the highest forms of mind control on the planet.😎

Infact.....
Some make the claim that most religions themselves came from White racists.

If you look at the "religions" most people of color (Africans, Native Americans, brown Asians) were practicing before Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Zoroastrism....most of them practiced traditional "ancestral" religions.

All of them were similar to eachother despite being thousands of miles apart.

As soon as Caucasians arrived in their lands, before subjugating them they usually introduced a new religion to them while demonizing their traditional religions.

22 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

As soon as Caucasians arrived in their lands, before subjugating them they usually introduced a new religion to them while demonizing their traditional religions.

Facts. Colonizers took control of their resources (land) and minds (religion). No guns required until necessary.

That makes the system of racism white supremacy the most powerful religion on the planet.😎

9 minutes ago, ProfD said:

That makes the system of racism white supremacy the most powerful religion on the planet.😎

Well......
Given the current situation going on, the question should be asked who do the leaders of Israel REALLY have more faith in to protect them:

-Yahweh and the archangel Michael?

or

-The United States and their advanced weapons system?

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

Given the current situation going on, the question should be asked who do the leaders of Israel REALLY have more faith in to protect them:

The United States and their advanced weapons system?

This by a ballistic missile mile.🤣

Israel has an iron dome missile defense system.

The US has shot down about 200 Iranian drones. 

All of these countries have the most advanced weaponry to fight with and protect themselves.

None of them appears to be using prayer to change a d8mn thing.😎

7 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The issue is..........
Most if not all of the so-called prophecies of the Bible concerning the "end of days" has been fulfilled.
They've BEEN fulfilled for centuries.

Yet Jesus hasn't returned.

How do you know that Jesus Has not returned?

Maybe for you he hasn't.

4 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Infact.....
Some make the claim that most religions themselves came from White racists.

I know of none of the current Major world Religion coming from white racist origins...

White racist has appropriated and re-interpreted them to their worldview or benefit.

Any such Idea is patently false.

If you look at the "religions" most people of color (Africans, Native Americans, brown Asians) were practicing before Christianity, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Zoroastrism....most of them practiced traditional "ancestral" religions.

All Religions mentioned  above was founded by people of color...

All of them were similar to eachother despite being thousands of miles apart

Yes...The Divine Principle is One

True in that.....their Version or Interpretation was/is new.

frankster

Well according to the Bible which is the holy book of Christians, in the book of Matthew you have the conditions laid out for Christ's return:

Chapter 16 Verse 27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works."

Chapter 24 Verses 30-31
"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Chapter 25 Verses 31-34

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

These things are supposed to take place upon Christ's return yet none of this has taken place on the planet.

Maybe for you he hasn't.

Well if he has returned for YOU or anybody else, then please show us the PROOF as laid out in the Bible.

It's not enough to walk around with a greasy face and a big grin saying "Jesus is here with me".

A whole lot of schizophrenics are walking around claiming to be Jesus.

If you will make the claim, then we need PROOF that Jesus is back, here on Earth.

I know of none of the current Major world Religion coming from white racist origins...

Hinduism definitely comes from Caucasians and the religion itself is based upon racism.

And despite their origins....the organized religions of Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism were USED by racists to subjugate Black and Brown people around the planet.

Is it "false" because you have proven it to be such?
Or is it "false" because you don't want to believe it?

All Religions mentioned  above was founded by people of color...

Numerous Hadith claim that Prophet Muhammad was a White man.

And as I said before, Hinduism was founded by Caucasian Aryans who invaded northern India and mixed their Vedic beliefs in with the traditional beliefs of the local Black people.

45 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

Well according to the Bible which is the holy book of Christians, in the book of Matthew you have the conditions laid out for Christ's return:

Chapter 16 Verse 27
"For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works."

Chapter 24 Verses 30-31
"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Chapter 25 Verses 31-34

"When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

These things are supposed to take place upon Christ's return yet none of this has taken place on the planet.

Now square the above with the below....for so within as without - and you will have made a great leap in uncovering that which is hidden in plain sight.

Luke 17:20-21

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Maybe for you he hasn't.

Well if he has returned for YOU or anybody else, then please show us the PROOF as laid out in the Bible.

See above....not with Observation.

It's not enough to walk around with a greasy face and a big grin saying "Jesus is here with me".

A whole lot of schizophrenics are walking around claiming to be Jesus.

If you will make the claim, then we need PROOF that Jesus is back, here on Earth.

Who said he left Earth???

Hinduism definitely comes from Caucasians and the religion itself is based upon racism.

And despite their origins....the organized religions of Christianity, Islam, and Hinduism were USED by racists to subjugate Black and Brown people around the planet.

Hinduism is many religions.....that Europeans classify as one.

Krsna/Krishna(Christ/Karast) mean Black blue or dark blue.

Is it "false" because you have proven it to be such?
Or is it "false" because you don't want to believe it?

I have proven it as such..

All Religions mentioned  above was founded by people of color...

Numerous Hadith claim that Prophet Muhammad was a White man.

Were Arabs white?....Are Arabs White as in Europeans?....are albinos white?

I have heard of such hadith.....please provide them???

And as I said before, Hinduism was founded by Caucasian Aryans who invaded northern India and mixed their Vedic beliefs in with the traditional beliefs of the local Black people.

I say they re-interpreted it to suits there prejudices.

frankster

Now square the above with the below....for so within as without - and you will have made a great leap in uncovering that which is hidden in plain sight.

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

It doesn't square, because it's talking about 2 different subjects.

One deals with the return of Jesus, the other with the coming of God's kingdom.

They may be RELATED, but they are not the same....they don't square.

Next............

See my above response.....different subjects.

According to the Bible, the Angels said:

Acts 1:11
"Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Is the "heaven" Jesus went to on Earth?

Ok?
My statement still stands that it was established by racist Caucasian Aryans to oppress the darker original peoples of that land.

How?
Show me the proof, please.

Were Arabs white?

The original Arabs were White.
Many still are.

Are Arabs White as in Europeans?

Not sure what you mean by "as in Europeans".
Some Arabs are racially "White" meaning Caucasian.....just like most Europeans are.

are albinos white?

Yes, physically.
Though many are not Caucasian racially.

Sahih al-Bukhari 63:
While we were sitting with the Prophet (ﷺ) in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: “Who amongst you is Muhammad?” At that time the Prophet (ﷺ) was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, “This white man reclining on his arm.” The man then addressed him, “O Son of `Abdul Muttalib.” The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “I am here to answer your questions.”

Say what you like.
You have that freedom.

But the facts will remain, lol.

All this nebulous debating  makes a good case for Atheism. And the ongoing obsession with white supremacy rather than disproving it, makes it a reality by virtue of the fact that it has never been supplanted and continues to prevail.

Edited by aka Contrarian
Proof read errors

12 hours ago, aka Contrarian said:

And the ongoing obsession with white supremacy rather than disproving it, makes it a reality by virtue of the fact that it has never been supplanted and continues to prevail.

The obsession with racism white supremacy is calling out the elephant in the room until there is no confusion that it exists; what it is and how it operates.  Only then, can we move towards dismantling and replacing it with a system of justice.😎

23 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

It doesn't square, because it's talking about 2 different subjects.

One deals with the return of Jesus, the other with the coming of God's kingdom.

They may be RELATED, but they are not the same....they don't square.

Next............

The Three verse you quote are all talking about the same thing or event...

"then he shall reward every man according to his works."

"and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

" inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:"

Reads like the Judgement and end times...God's Kingdom Come for the World - Same thing may quote is dealing with.

If you cannot see that the verse you and I quote are dealing with the same occasion....no need to go any further

See my above response.....different subjects.

According to the Bible, the Angels said:

Acts 1:11
"Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

Is the "heaven" Jesus went to on Earth?

Yes....it is "WITHIN YOU"

Are you on Earth?

Ok?
My statement still stands that it was established by racist Caucasian Aryans to oppress the darker original peoples of that land.

The Original understanding of the Dravidian Laws of Manu had to do with Character but was later interpreted  by Aryans as having to do with Complexion.

Similarly the Varna system was a Spiritual division of  Physical labor and Social  Responsibilities. 

How?
Show me the proof, please.

I am...as I refute each and every one of your claims.

Were Arabs white?

The original Arabs were White.
Many still are.

The Arabs trace their Lineage to Abraham and Hagar his Egyptian Consort.....If the One drop rule is applied, that makes them African.

Are Arabs White as in Europeans?

Not sure what you mean by "as in Europeans".
Some Arabs are racially "White" meaning Caucasian.....just like most Europeans are.

Few Arabs can be called white....Arabs are often referred "sand N word" by racist whites.

are albinos white?

Yes, physically.
Though many are not Caucasian racially.

An African Albino remains an African.

Sahih al-Bukhari 63:
While we were sitting with the Prophet (ﷺ) in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: “Who amongst you is Muhammad?” At that time the Prophet (ﷺ) was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, “This white man reclining on his arm.” The man then addressed him, “O Son of `Abdul Muttalib.” The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “I am here to answer your questions.”

My Consensus opinion is that Mohammad was what we today  call "High Yellow" Black man.

Shama’il Tirmidhi, Hadith 1

“And he was neither white as lime (abyad al-amhaq) , nor brown (adam).” 

Dala’il al-Nubuwah 1/204
“And he was white (abyad), his whiteness leaning to be tan (bayaduhu ilas-sumrah).”

Jami’ Tirmidhi, Hadith 1754
"The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) was of average height, neither tall nor very short, he had a good build, brown in complexion

Kitab al-Tabaqat al-kabir, I/i,127
The Messenger of Allah (s) stretched his left foot, such that the blackness of its exposed part (zahiruha aswad) was visible.” ()

The Prophet Muhammad of Arabia was a pure Arab from the Banū Hœshim clan Āf the Quraysh tribe. Not only were the original and true Arabs black ( aswad, akhar, udma), but the PrĀāhet’s āarticular tribe and clan were famously black. As Robert F. Spencer remarks: “It is said that the Quraysh exālained their shĀrt stature and dark skin by the fact that they always carefully adhered tĀ endĀgamy,” 1 and Henry Lammens tĀĀk nĀtice Āf “les Hœśimites, famille Āù dĀminait le sang nègre” (“the Hashimites, the family where Black blĀĀd dĀminated”), remarking further that the Banū Hœshim are “généralement qualifies de ﺁﺪﻢ= cĀuleur fĀncée” (“generally described as œdam = dark cĀlĀred”). 2

https://www.academia.edu/5260656/_His_Daddy_was_Black_His_Momma_was_Black_So_A_Look_at_Prophet_Muhammad_s_Lineage

https://qahiri.wordpress.com/2015/07/12/muslim-personalities-who-were-black-in-early-islamic-history/

https://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2011/11/wesley-racist-complexion-muhammad-noi.html

Say what you like.
You have that freedom.

But the facts will remain, lol.

I have Provide the facts as I know them.....Your turn

frankster

My "turn"???

You asked me to provide you with Hadith that said Prophet Muhammad was a White man.

I did.

Instead of it satisfying you, you ran around the internet digging up multiple and often contradictory Hadith that claims Muhammad was Black, Brown, AND White..lol.

Which pretty much supports my position of why I don't f' with religion anyway.
There is too much contradiction and confusion in most organized religions for them to supposedly "come from God".

But you can choose whichever Hadith you like or supports your belief.
If you want to believe Muhammad was a Black man, a Brown man, or even a White man....be my guest.

Because not just in this particular case, but now that I look back over the years......it appears that around here.....it doesn't matter too much whether I'm right or not; nor does it matter how much evidence I bring to prove my assertions.

6 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

frankster

My "turn"???

I was in a rush and using a laptop that was being uncooperative..

You asked me to provide you with Hadith that said Prophet Muhammad was a White man.

I did.

Yes and  you did.....

That is the same one that Racist poster provided a while back!?

Make me question where you are getting your info.

Instead of it satisfying you, you ran around the internet digging up multiple and often contradictory Hadith that claims Muhammad was Black, Brown, AND White..lol.

Guilty as charge....

It was fun diving into Muslim holy script..... hadn't done it  in a while.

Did not want you to go away with the wrong impression...That the Hadith only said Muhammad was white - Racist love to leave you with that idea.

Was hoping you would also give me the opportunity to go into the Hindu scriptures as well...last time I was trying to prove it was the cause of colorism/shadeism in India.

Now it seems I am on the other side of the fence but not really.

Which pretty much supports my position of why I don't f' with religion anyway.

It did come as a welcome surprise to see you quoting scripture

There is too much contradiction and confusion in most organized religions for them to supposedly "come from God".

Yeah....I get that a lot and there is some truth in that.

But you can choose whichever Hadith you like or supports your belief.

Don't we all??

If you want to believe Muhammad was a Black man, a Brown man, or even a White man....be my guest.

I am Going with a Brown Man - of African Arabian descent.

Because not just in this particular case, but now that I look back over the years......it appears that around here.....it doesn't matter too much whether I'm right or not; nor does it matter how much evidence I bring to prove my assertions.

It matters to me 

And I love it when you bring evidence to back up your assertions....and you must expect me to do the same.