And the beat goes on.

He was a familiar figure on Chicago's local TV channels, a  community activist, always there, first on the scene in the aftermath of the regular shootings that grab headlines in Chicagoland.  On camera, comforting the grieving families, chiding the violent perpetrators, urging anyone with any information to come forward, bringing his lamenting to a close by announcing the amount of any award money to be offered.  He was a community treasure, the go-to-guy for mike-holding reporters ready to move on from  the "wha had happened" witnesses, and anxious to solicit his insinuations about his fellow blacks.

And what has happened in regard to this "angel of death" who shall remain nameless is that he recently made his own headlines. 'Guess he figured he needed a little "street cred" so he showed some balls and has now been charged with sexually assaulting a female staff member of the mayor of one of Chi-town's suburbs. This  glamorous  mayor who also happens to be black is herself under fire, her resignation being called for by irate citizens accusing her of misapprpriating funds for her own personal use!  (These angry townfolks have even hired Laurie Lightfoot, Chicago's recently defeated ex-mayor and prominent unemployed lesbian attorney, to investigate the case!)  You can't make this stuff up, Folks! Maybe the suburban mayor will enlist Fani Willis to help her out.😜

Smh. Someone please tell me why men risk their reputations, their jobs, their marriages, their everything, all for a piece of p***y?  Since Trump isn't available to answer the question, maybe somebody on this  forum could supply an answer. Somebody, perhaps like, hummmm, that garrulous ol letcher who shall also remain nameless, and  who never misses a chance to lace his posts with salacious sexual references. Hint: this  poster never met an argument he didn't think he could win, secure in his delusion that he's the smartest guy in the room.  Yeah, right, an empty room.  🤤

4 hours ago, aka Contrarian said:

Someone please tell me why men risk their reputations, their jobs, their marriages, their everything, all for a piece of p***y?  Since Trump isn't available to answer the question, maybe somebody on this  forum could supply an answer. Somebody, perhaps like, hummmm, that garrulous ol letcher who shall also remain nameless, and  who never misses a chance to lace his posts with salacious sexual references. Hint: this  poster never met an argument he didn't think he could win, secure in his delusion that he's the smartest guy in the room.  Yeah, right, an empty room🤤

In your 90 years, maybe no man had taken time to sit you down and explain this to you but........getting that piece of pussy is THE REASON WHY most men work and get married and build their reputations, lol.

Not all....but most.

Kind of like how a cop or judge would risk their career and jail time to steal and embezzle money they come across.
Well, the entire reason they're working and chose their career was to acquire money....so when their goal is RIGHT THERE in their faces, it's hard for some of them to resist.
Their mentality is....If money is their ultimate goal and it's RIGHT THERE in their faces then why not cut to the chase????

Most men get good jobs, build businesses, acquire multiple houses, drive fancy fine cars, wear nice clothes, and build up their reputations.....either consciously or subconsciously to ATTRACT WOMEN so that they can get more coochie.

Even the marriage part.
Many man have learned that having a woman often makes them MORE ATTRACTIVE to other women.

So when they see a way to cut to the chase and just go straight to having sex with the women of their choice, they often take advantage of this since this was their basic goal through out life to begin with.
Not forcefully....(though unfortunately some do)....but directly....and often against their better judgement.

11 hours ago, aka Contrarian said:

And what has happened in regard to this "angel of death" who shall remain nameless is that he recently made his own headlines. 'Guess he figured he needed a little "street cred" so he showed some balls and has now been charged with sexually assaulting a female staff member of the mayor of one of Chi-town's suburbs.

Anybody who has to drug another person in order to get it is a lame coward.  There's no excuse for bullies and predators.  Kill them.

This  glamorous  mayor who also happens to be black is herself under fire, her resignation being called for by irate citizens accusing her of misappropriating funds for her own personal use! 

That mayor isn't doing herself any favors especially in the way she's handling the situation.  Straight ghetto.😁

(These angry townfolks have even hired Laurie Lightfoot, Chicago's recently defeated ex-mayor and prominent unemployed lesbian attorney, to investigate the case!) 

When I heard that were paying that wannabe dude $300/per hour for that BS, I had to laugh out loud.🤣

Smh. Someone please tell me why men risk their reputations, their jobs, their marriages, their everything, all for a piece of p***y?

Plenty men have lost their lives and/or have been brought to ruin over that nappy dugout.  Wars have been waged on the strength of a piece of snatch.  Guess you'd have to be a man to understand it. 🤣😎

On 4/15/2024 at 10:59 AM, ProfD said:

Plenty men have lost their lives and/or have been brought to ruin over that nappy dugout.  Wars have been waged on the strength of a piece of snatch.  Guess you'd have to be a man to understand it. 🤣😎

"Nappy Dugout!"  Is that the same as a "waxed hideaway"?

Since I no longer have anything to lose by  putting men down, I will confirm my suspicions that they are  not really the stronger sex.