KHOI YOUNG Gymnast Competes in Germany!--OUTSTANDING SUPPORT--Positive Cultural Awareness

KHOI YOUNG Gymnast Competes in Germany!--OUTSTANDING SUPPORT--Positive Cultural Awareness

WOW! SMOOTH! POISED! ATTRACTIVE! 

Artistry in Motion!

Insane Routine in every area of his sport!

He May be on his way to the Olympics!

It was different for him when he competed in Germany because the crowd was silent!

Nevertheless, his teammates shouted in support of him throughout his entire routine 

even though others were disdained. Different cultural etiquette. 

Americans shout during athletic competition but for this competition, the Germans in Europe were silent

however, when Khoi dismounted, the crowd erupted in cheer showing full support and admiration for his insane talent.

Khoi Young is born and grew up in Bowie, Maryland and became a college student and competed at Stanford University.

He reminds me so much of one of my sons. 

He is so awesome!

6,990 Gymnastics 2nd Stock Photos, High-Res Pictures, and Images - Getty  Images

Stanford men's gymnastics wins 5th consecutive national title, led by Asher  Hong, Khoi Young performances - ABC7 San Francisco

Constituent Spotlight: Khoi Young, U.S. Men's National Team Gymnast -  YouTube

I will also share #Shorts of some more of this wonderful young man's routines in the Black Excellence forum

• Like 1

@ChevdoveHave you seen the reel of the 4x100 Womens' relay race that took place at the Worlds Track & Field event that took place in Budapest last summer? 

The USA team anchored by our girl. Sha'kerri Richardson. took first place in an exciting finish against  Jamaica. I never get enough of watching it! A magnificent display of  talent and teamwork as the 4 sistas brought it home for a thrilling victory!

I've tried to post the URL here but I haven't been able to do it!

• Like 1