BLACK URBAN WRESTLING/

SAW  ONLINE  AND  ON     CABLE  TV GUIDE  ,  THERE   IS  BLACK  URBAN   WRESTLING/WHY//BLACK URBAN  WRESTLING   IS    COMBINATION  OF  HIPHOP  MUSIC  AND  WRESTLING    WITH  THE   PRESENTS  OF    GANG  FEUDS////PROFESSIONAL  WRESTLING  IS  FAKE///ARE  THESE  REAL   GANGS  IN  THE  WRESTLING  RING,   ARE   STUPID  BLACK   MEN   SEEMING   TO  BE  STREET  GANGS//WITH  ALL THE   BLACK   ON  BLACK  VIOLENCE,  KILLINGS  FROM   BLACK  GANGS,WHY   PRETEND  TO   BE  STREET  GANGS  IN  THE  RING////I THINK   IT  IS  PAY  PREVIEW..////////WHO  WOULD   WASTE   MONEY  OR  TIME.////  

If it's pay per view, then obviously the answer is that dramatizing gang warfare by way of fake wrestling matches is an enterprise that has the potential to generate money.  Maybe gang leaders and their members will get vicarious thrills from watching these performances and the street violence will taper off.  :o

What gets me is there are just as many if not more Latinos in gangs than Black people....so why don't we hear about Latino violence.

What ever happened to the Latino gangs???

All you hear about on television are Black gangsters banging and shooting but gang lifestyle have been deep among Mexicans for GENERATIONS and some of them absolutely hate eachother......where is the violence?

Why isn't East Los Angeles a warzone with all the Latino gangs roaming around?

Why aren't Puerto Ricans in NY and Philly killing eachother like Black folks?

Even in Chicago, there seems to be just as many Latino/Mexican gangs as Black gangs...I've seen them.

What the hell are THEY doing?
Sitting back watching Black gangs fight eachother?