MALAYSIAN PLANE CRASH/

PRESIDENT OBAMA    UPSET  ANGRY   OVER   RUSSIA  SHOOTING DOWN   MALAYSIA  PLANE,BUT    CONDONES    ISRAEL   KILLING  THE HAMAS   PALESTINE   PEOPLE./ISRAEL  WANTS   TO  EXTERMINATE  THE  HAMAS   PALESTINE  PEOPLE//PRESIDENT OBAMA    SUPPORTS  ISRAEL ,ISRAEL  SEEM  MORE    IMPORTANT    THAN   HIS  OWN PEOPLE/IS  ANYONE   CONCERNED   ABOUT  THE  11  PEOPLE KILLED  IN CHICAGO,67   SHOT///

In July of 1988 the United States shot down Iran Air Flight 655, an Iran Air civilian passenger flight from Tehran to Dubai, by the United States Navy guided missile cruiser USS Vincennes.

According to "Wikipedia" (I was too lazy to probe a more reliable source) the incident took place in Iranian airspace, over Iran's territorial waters in the Persian Gulf, and on the flight's usual flight path. The aircraft, an Airbus A300 B2-203, was destroyed by SM-2MR surface-to-air missiles fired from the Vincennes.

I heard this mention on one of the comedy shows (maybe steve colbert, that currently substitute for news nowadays.  I recall the incident, but do not recall a similar level of outrage wthin the U.S. 

This has little to do with a downed plane as much as an excuse to go to war.

Clearly the United States and Russia are builind up to a major war.

I'm suprised there wasn't one sooner.

For over 50 years Russia and the United States have been trading licks and mean-mugging eachother but for some strange reason....nothing major happened.

I believe only the Divine Hand has preventend the United States and Russia from engaging in an all out war in the past but perhaps that Divine Hand is being lifted and nature is taking it's course.

Only The Supreme Being knows the future, but I believe there WILL be a major war between the United States and Russia and their respective allies before this year is over.

I suggest people prepare themselves for the inevitable.

What is to be gained by America and Russia going to war, Pioneer?  The personality clash between Putin and Obama  is not serious enough for them to risk the apocalyptic consequences of a war.  Or would Congress approve America becoming engaged in another war that is not in the national interest.  And why would China want to got to war witih America when it profits greatly from lending this country money not to mention America being a main importer of its goods. 

All of this current bickering is just saber rattling.  I disagree that The Soviet Union and the USA will be at war by year's end.