BLACK GIRL DEAD IN FREEZER/

IN   MIAMI,   11   YEAR  OLD   BLACK  GIRL    FOUND DEAD   IN FREEZER///MOTHER   NEVER REPORTED  HER  MISSING//SHE  WAS  ARRESTED/,CHARGED,WITH,HOMICIDE//HER  OTHER  CHILDREN WAS  TAKEN  AWAY///IN ST. LOUIS,BLACK  CHURCHES  BURNED DOWN    BY ARSON///////////////IN FERGUSON,  NEO   NAZI, KU  KLUX   KLAN    WAS THERE////PROBALY ,ORGANIZED   BY  RACIST  KKK  POLICE//NEWS  SAYS    BEN CARSON  LEADS  TRUMP/TRUMP,VOCALLY  ATTACKING  CARSON/NOT   SURPRISED///DO NOT  SEE   BLACK   PEOPLE   IN THE   ALL WHITE   CROWDS  CHEERING   BEN  CARSON////////

I'm not sure how all this is related but...

Black people hate Ben Carson.

I would take Ben over Trump

I'm voting for Bernie.

If Bernie is not an option, I'm not voting because it really won't matter who wins, in my admittedly super-cynical mindframe.  Then again if it is Hillary versus Ben, I might cast a vote for Ben. :)

I'd take Trump over Uncle Ben. Trump is ego-driven but he's not crazy.  Carson is a loony tune who wants to turn this country into a Christian theocracy, claiming he wants government out of people's lives yet believing the government should control women's bodies, and put prayer back in schools.  He has a very simplistic view of the world and doesn't have a handle on what it takes to run a country.  When all is said and done I'd go with Hilliary because Bernie is an idealogue whose good intentions would have a near impossible time when it came to implementing them.  Ol pragmatic Hilliary is the best of the worst - and she's a woman!

Well I guess that is how you define crazy.  But I hear you.  Honestly I don;t really care enough to have a strong opinion in any direction.  I'm not naive enough to believe Bernie could to anything that would put the interests of the masses above the plutocracy.  But I believe he would try harder than Hillary who I don;t think would try at all.

Bernie would be assassinated before any radical change would take place.  Which is one reason Barack Obama is the safest man on Earth.

Hillary has another thing going for her; she is white.

I guess in my heart of hearts I would rather see Hillary in place over Ben Carson--definitely Trump.  Maybe I'd have no reservations if she were not a Clinton.  Despite Black American's love affair with the Clinton's and the democratic party, Clinton's repeal of Glass-Steagall, was disastrous for America--Black people in particular.  

Yeah I know she is not her husband, but they are all cut from the same cloth and really don't care about people.

Since no one else will run on the Democratic side, Bernie actually has a fighting chance.

I know the impact of Katrina was very serious, but I can't help but laugh when I see this. Mike was obviously reading a prepared statement and Kayne was obviously talking off the top of his head.  Mike's reactions was funnier than anything he ever did as Dr Evil, and the abrupt cut back to Chris, who looked like he just finished rolling his eyes was priceless.

Anyone else would have been fired on the spot.  You can't put Kayne on live TV. I wonder how much Kayne ended up giving to the Katrina recovery effort.

Right, I didn't post it to take a shot at the destruction of Katrina... I posted it because it is hands down one of the funniest things I'd ever seen on television that wasn't intended to be funny. The Kanye today is a far cry from this young guy above. This guy could have changed the world. The new guy... not so much.

• Like 1

Well the new Kanye will make a lot more money than the old one, and his music does even have to be as good,,,and isn't that the point?

Speaking of Mike Myers (I barely recognized him), he was on The John Oliver Show this week, and they did the a variation of the "...doesn't like Black people" bit.

Edited by Troy