Sign in to follow this  
Guest Starr T. Balmer

Black Children's Picture Book About Fear

Guest Starr T. Balmer

Check out my new children's picture book, Scary, Scary Sasha, which features a young African-American girl who learns how to overcome her fears. It's a fun and humorous read for children ages 4 to 7 and adults. Great for reading in the classroom and at home. Available at Birds-Love.com and Amazon.com.

Sasha_cover-2.jpg

• Like 2

Yeah it is a really nice looking cover.  The cover alone should sell some books.  I just added this to our database: http://aalbc.org/books/bookinfo.php?isbn13=9781515081548

Starr, does Amazon still prevent the books they publish from being made available via other book sellers (it is not in Ingram's database)? 

I'm considering adding code to display a buy link only to Amazon for createspace published books (I listed your book under your company's name.)

What a great cover!!!  I just did a little research and this is awesome. I am sure that my grand daughter will love this. Your illustrations are fantastic--bright and oh so colorful. I am going to order your book as a Christmas gift for my Boo-Boo. Congrats to you :)