366 Days of Black History (Day 2)

• 2 weeks later...

"I decided since I celebrate Black History every day that I'd ditch the 29 days of Black history month, and just do what I do can call it 366 days of celebrating Black history (or literature in this case).  Today I'm celebrate...."

Brilliant idea! I agree 100%. Now, if we could only get the rest of the American Negroes to do the same. I do not relegate our history to one month a year although I understand and appreciate the spirit of the original idea (the concept started with Mr. Carter G. Woodson in 1926). As you stated -it should be an everyday thing. Celebrating the sacrificesachievements, struggles and the individual and collective tenacity of generations of black Americans who made our lives better than theirs, should be a daily observance (IMO).

• Like 1

DO  THE  BLACK  CHURCHES   HAVE  BLACK   HISTORY    MONTH, ON   SUNDAY,  NOT  JUST    DR. MARTIN LUTHER  KING,  HE  WAS  NOT THE   ONLY PREACHER  MURDERED   BY   WHITE  EVIL DEMONS,// A  CONVERSATION   HOW   THE  BLACK  CHURCH  WAS A   PLACE  OF  UPLIFTING  AND  STRATEGY///NO   PREACHERS   MOTIVATED   BY   GREED  ,  STEALING   IN THE  NAME   OF THE  LORD,MONEY   LUST////THE   PREACHERS   SHOULD NOT SPEAK  DR. KING'S  NAME   ,PREACHERS    KILLING  THEIR WIVES,  BEING  WITH PROSTITUTES,  BEATING THEIR  WIVES,HAVING CHILDREN   WITH  MISTRESSES ,CHURCH  IS    SODOM AND  GOMORRAH /////