Do you like Congolese people?

Guest Congolese Locations

Their Music, Culture, Fashion, Food, Parties, Men & Women or Vibe?

Do you find it difficult to find them?

Whether you are looking for Restaurants, Grocery Shops, Catering Services, Photographers, Hairdressers, Computer Technicians, Events Managers, Artists, Models, Designers, Freelancers, Churches, Charities and etc that speak Lingala or French.

We have built a website called Congolese Locations that helps users to find congolese people and their services around the world

Just visit www.congoleselocations.com now to find the complete world of the people you like!

Please let us know if this website is useful or not and any improvements we should make.

Thanks and enjoy!

Thanks a lot guys - We apologise if you search for some locations and do not find any results.

This is due to congolese people preferring to live in communities where there is a lot of them. We would strongly advice that users use the categories option which will indicate the hotspots where congolese people are more likely to be in greater numbers.

However we are working hard to find hidden locations of where other congolese people are.

Regards

Congolese Locations

Not only did I like the few Congolese people I've met over the years, I can honestly say that I like most of the Africans that I've met.
I'm talking socially, intellectually, and sexually (women).

Me and a few brothers I roll with often talk about how feminine most African women tend to be and how attractive we find it.

Infact a long time ago I used be friends with a Congolese sister and tried to get something going with her but I was the same age as her....which meant I was too young for her, lol.

I got an opportunity to go to Belgium a while back and was suprised at how many Congolese people I saw.  They had their own television channels and entire markets with salt-fish and other Congolese products were on the street.  It took me to the end of the day to put together that The Congo had been a colony of Belgium.

I think more Blacks Americans and Africans should mingle with eachother because we both have things to teach eachother.

• Like 2