Jordan Edwards Murdered,White Police.

15- Year Old Jordan .Edwards Was Murdered By A -Trash,White,Police Officer In .Texas..He Was With His 2 -Brothers And Friends ,When The Trash White Police -Officer,Was,Shooting At Them. Amazing They All Were -Not,Shot,Dead.. Trash White Police Claim They  .Heard Gun -Shots.. I Think Trash White Police Was Fired..Parents Of,Jordan -_---Edwards Say Jordan. Edwards Brothers Have Nightmares -Of Their Brother Murdered In .Front Of Them..The F B I ,Has -Said,White Police Are KKK Members....Where Are Black -Police,When This Happens,.?They Know White Police Are --,Racist, Have Been Fired..What Do Black Police Tell.Their -Sons,When Their Sons Leave Their House?If You .Get -Stopped,By White Police  ,Tell.Them Your Parent Is A Police -,Officer So They Want Get. Shot?.Black People Are Helping. The --KK K ,With The Black Holocaust...

The feds issued that report years ago but even before the official report we already knew that a lot of White Supremacists have infiltrated law enforcement agencies around the country.

I remember one of my cousins who had a spotless record AND a degree and wanted to become a Detroit Police officer during one of thier hiring sprees but complained that he was passed up for the job, but months later he saw a bus pull up full of police recruits in training and almost all of them were White men with shaved heads and red faces.....had that Marine Corp look about them.

White cops to patrol a Black city.

We WERE making a lot of progress with law enforcement and racism 30 or 40 years ago.

When Coleman Young took office back in the early 70s he made it so that not only did they hire more Black police officers but those police had to actually live inside the city!
On top of that, in most cases 2 White police officers weren't allowed to ride together.  It was either a White and Black cop or 2 Black cops.   He also hired a lot of women to the force.

We had more Black cops on the force and police brutality went down.

Another mayor came in and they gradually got rid of those rules and now police brutality has gone up.

Instead of releasing prisoners (many who seem to have mental problems), Obama should have made it one of his priorities to launch a major investigation to root out the racist infiltration before he left office.

It's hard to believe that if the feds released a report that Muslim terrorists were infiltrating the police agencies around the nation that the DOJ or even the state and local agencies would just let that report slide without taking some sort of affirmative action.

• Like 2