Sign in to follow this  
harry brown

Black Woman Murdered By Police,In. Her. Home!

In. Texas. Black. Woman.  Was. Murdered. In. Her.  Home. By. White,Police. Officer. I. Think. Not.  Surprised.  White. Female Police,Officer. Got. 10-  Years. For. Shooting,Killing  A  Black  Man. In,His   Own  Apartment..... Ex  Football  Player  Ray  Lewis  ,Once  Said,Police  Are  Hunting  Black  Men.  2-Black  Women   Launched  And,Attack  Inside. A  BBQ Restaurant..  In Memphis... In  Memphis,A  11-  Year  Old  Girl  Is  Missing.  Do  Black  Churches ,NAACP,Black,Political. Search  For  Missing ,  Black. Children? News,Said,Democrat. Elijah. Cummings. Died.. .At. 68.....

We wrote about the Atatianna Jefferson murder.

https://opnateye.com/atatiana-jefferson-fort-worth-tx-cop-summarily-executes-black-woman-to-receive-paid-vacation/

It's so sad that the AUNTIE tried to denigrate Ms. Jefferson's father, as the direction of that ambulance-chasing Dallas lawyer Lee Merritt. That whole situation turned into a circus because Merritt wants a large settlement. That typically only happens for cooperative, obsequious black people. Marquis Jefferson, Atatianna's father, told media "I don't want no hug" from the killer cop. I love that man for saying that and for setting up a foundation in his deceased daughter's name with HIS OWN insurance policy. Seems the maternal side of Atatianna's family is money chasing.

She wasn't killed by a police officer.
She was killed by a RACE SOLDIER who was simply posing as a police officer.
There's a difference.

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers, but what type of action was taken to purge them out?

11 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers,

Where did you learn this @Pioneer1? Can you reference a source that one can access?

This information has been out for over a decade; since the Obama Administration.
He and his Attorney Generals apparently didn't do anything about it which in my opinion is even MORE negligent than Bush's ignoring of the intelligence memorandum that foretold 9/11.

The actual FBI memo:

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/3439212-FBI-White-Supremacist-Infiltration-of-Law.html

You know @Pioneer1previous experience tells me I can't assume that you r actually read this document.  Did you? If you did you'd know the heavily redacted document does not say;

On 11/5/2019 at 8:13 PM, Pioneer1 said:

The FBI said years ago that local police departments were being infiltrated by these race soldiers,

It was more a warning as a potential tactic, not a declaration of infiltration.

We just updated our story on the OP-NAT EYE. Marquis Jefferson, the father of Atatianna and the brotha who told white people to shove their hugs up their asses, has mysteriously "passed away." It's dangerous being pro-black, pro-father and pro-MAN these days.