Tony Martin's The Jewish Onslaught

The Jewish Onslaught: Despatches from the Wellesley Battlefront by Tony MartinRecently @Pioneer1 and @Chevdove indicated that white racism goes back thousands of years and that Africans were enslaved by white people because they were racist white supremacists.

This was an idea that I rejected because there is a great deal of evidence to shows that white racism really emerged, in the west, in an effort to justify race based slavery.  Christianity and science were perverted in order to justify race-based slavery.

We know Africans moved throughout Europe and were not not discriminated against based upon race There are African Popes and the Greeks went to African to learn from African's  was acknowledged as being Black indeed the concept of race is only a few hundred years old.

That said I was recently looking a the work of Professor Tony Martin.  I found a video (new to me) in which he describes the curse of Ham, which appears in the Babylonian Talmud which was written in the 6th century AD.

I was previously aware of the Ham myth, but I can see where one would take this as the the start of white racism.  Still it does not predate slavery and there is no indication that very many people, other than the handful of Jews running around, were aware of or practiced white racism because of it. 

Indeed white racists hate Jews as much as they Black people. 

Troy

I've known about the Talmudic "curse of Ham" (which was actually about the alleged curse of his son Canaan) for a long time but didn't mention it to you because I figured YOU didn't know anything about it.

While the Torah/Old Testament doesn't mention Canaan being cursed to be Black the Talmud does.  
It says he was "cursed" with black skin, red eyes, nappy hair, and a long dick (is that a curse???).....lol.

There was no actual curse.  That myth was used to justify Caucasians coming in and taking over people's lands.
It's what you read in the Bible about the  Israelites coming in and slaughtering the Canaanites, taking their land, and enslaving those who survived.
What really happened was Caucasians came down from the mountains and killed the Black natives of those lands and had to make up myths to justify it.

The Talmud is MUCH older than 6th Century AD.  
It was WRITTEN DOWN during that era but it was passed down ORALLY for CENTURIES before it was written.

Jewish people have 2 main holy books...the Torah and the Talmud
Both are based upon the teachings that a man named Musa gave to the Caucasians when he left Kemet and went up into the mountains to civilize them.

The Torah are the LAWS you read about in the Old Testament telling the Caucasians what to eat, how to get married, don't have sex with animals, how to live, ect...
The Talmud are the DETAILED ORAL INSTRUCTIONS given to a select group of Caucasians known as "Jews" on how to conduct daily life and how to manage the rest of the Caucasians (called Gentiles) and keep them civilized.

Indeed white racists hate Jews as much as they Black people. 

Only the poor and ignorant ones.

Educated and powerful Caucasians respect and protect Jews and seek their counsel and company because they usually smarter and more well read than the other Caucasians.  They are the leaders of the Caucasian race.   They are usually smarter, more educated, wealthier, and cleaner in personal hygiene and diet than other Caucasians.
Why do you think so many are lawyers and doctors?

During the so-called Dark Ages when all types of plagues and other diseases were floating around Europe...the Jewish communities were safe.
Why?
Because while the other Caucasians were eating bloody animals, not taking baths, having sex with sheep, and getting bitten by fleas and rats that carried diseases....the Jews were eating properly and bathing on a regular basis as they were instructed to by the Torah and Talmud that Musa gave them.
This kept them healthy and safe.

Without the Jews to keep them in check, most Caucasians would go right back to SAVAGERY.
Smart Caucasian gentiles know this which is why they had to work together to stop Hitler!

Right the son was cursed. 

Well  the Ham story is pretty popular, I don't believe it any more than i believe in the Easter Bunny. People created the myth it to justify a belief in skin color based slavery.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

They are usually smarter, more educated, wealthier, and cleaner in personal hygiene and diet than other Caucasians.

I dunno the Hasidum I see running around in Brooklyn look pretty creepy. Pale, bad vision, out of shape...

There is this white guy (can't recall his name now) who says jews are better culturally than any other people bacause they have won a disproportionately high number of Nobel prizes other reasons.

You should listen to the Martin video.

Troy

I've seen that video before, years ago...but I'll take another look at it.
Take a trip down memory lane.

I dunno the Hasidum I see running around in Brooklyn look pretty creepy. Pale, bad vision, out of shape...

Ofcourse like anyone else not all Jews hold to these teachings and you have some who do and eat whatever they want.  I'm speaking generally.

The Hasidic Jews (those you see in Black hats and suits in sections of New York and a few other cities) are a RELIGIOUS GROUP more so than an ethnic group.   I saw a lot of them growing up in a neighborhood that was transitioning from mostly Jewish to mostly AfroAmerican.  They would walk around on Friday nights with their hands clasped behind their backs humming....lol.   I remember they had entire sections of the neighborhood all to themselves with their own parks, health clinics, and even their own ambulance services with a blue star on it!   But Hasidism is a RELIGION that came out of Europe centuries ago.

When I speak of Jews I'm speaking of the actual ethnic group or BRANCH of the Caucasian race....similar to Slavic, or Anglo, or   Persian.  These are different branches of the White race who went into different directions after leaving central Asia and has less to do with religion and more to do with ancestral lineage.

There is this white guy (can't recall his name now) who says jews are better culturally than any other people bacause they have won a disproportionately high number of Nobel prizes other reasons.

They also tend to have better genetics than other Europeans, it comes from centuries of eating the right foods and proper hygiene and marrying among each other instead of outside of the group.  This is how they keep wealth in the family.

Many of the top scientists were Jewish and lived in Germany back in the day because it was the center of the European world....but Hitler went crazy and tried to kill them and ran them out so many of them went to America and Russia and that's why America and Russia are on top technologically today!

But there is nothing magical about it.
They just eat better and live a better life and this gives them more success and stronger genes (not stronger than us but stronger than other Caucasians).
A lot of poor and ignorant Caucasians who don't know the TRUTH about the role of Jews in society get jealous and angry at their success....lol.

While the average White boy is out somewhere eating pepperoni pizzas and getting drunk falling out in the street and doing stupid shit....the Jewish boy is in his room reading and studying Hebrew as well as a profession (law, medicine, psychology, ect...) that his parents will make him enter into as an adult.  

alcohol, bathroom, bathtub and black and white - image #208236 on ...   Torah study - Wikipedia

Koreans and Nigerians are the same way....but to a lesser extent.
It's a matter of discipline and study.

Listened to the video again, much of it is old information to me.

It seems that many Black Nationalists are trying to let the Caucasian Gentiles off the hook by blaming everything on Jewish Caucasians as if they somehow "manipulated" their Gentile brothers into being racist.

I've been saying for years that Caucasians don't need "help" in being racist.
They don't need to be "taught" how to be racist, it's in their NATURE or genetic make-up. 
If anything they need to be taught how NOT to be racist.

Too many of our people don't understand or believe that.  They think racism has to be TAUGHT to Caucasian children and if it's not taught to them then they won't grow up to be racist and everyone will live happily together in peace.

No.....White Supremacy must be taught.
It's a SYSTEM and an establishment so it's rules must be taught in order to function in it.
But this is not the case with just plain racism.
Caucasians don't have to be taught this or "manipulated" into being this way....they come out of the womb not liking people of color even if there was no system of White Supremacy to help organize these feelings.

Kind of like how human beings are born naturally spiritual WITHOUT religion.

3 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

...it's in their NATURE or genetic make-up. 

I don't it is in anyone genetic makeup to be racist.  Do you have kids that you've raised @Pioneer1? Have you spent time seeing a kids grow from childhood into adulthood?  Have you been raised with white people from childhood?  If so, then would would know from personal experience that this does not resonate.

For example, I grew up in a racially segregated neighborhood, but they reality is that I grew up with people who you would describe as "white." They were Puerto Ricans of European ancestry. I also grew up with Puerto Ricans of African ancestry who are what you describe as "Black."  I never had a racist attitude to any of the white Puerto Ricans.  I never had a reason to, because they were not racist to me, they were just other kids.

White racism MUST obviously be taught, as racism is a recent invention.   Besides people can also learn NOT to be racist.  Though, for some, old habits die hard. 

On the heels of George Floyd's brutal murder, compounded with 45's white nationalist rhetoric, white people have demonstrated an willingness not to be racist and they can use our help frankly.  Running around claiming white racism is genetic does not help matters, besides not being true, it preempts the possibility of change.

Troy

Have you spent time seeing a kids grow from childhood into adulthood?  Have you been raised with white people from childhood?  If so, then would would know from personal experience that this does not resonate.

I too grew up in a mostly AfroAmerican neighborhood and went to mostly AfroAmerican schools....although for a few years I was bussed to a couple of mostly Caucasian schools.

So YES I have seen Caucasian children at various stages of development and grew up with many of them.
And YES I saw them exhibit CLEAR signs of racist behavior even at very early ages and stages of life.

I didn't know what I was looking at at the time, but I knew that it was DIFFERENT from the behavior of the AfroAmerican children.

For example we would all want to play games but the Caucasian boys even if it were only a few of them would always want to boss the others around and decide where we would go and what games we should play and if they couldn't do that a lot of times they would want to just go home.

Or they'd run into a corner with a red face and fold their arms talking about "It's not faaaaiiir"

image.jpeg.f33006e2df0d10c16a2b2db0ed3ecf75.jpegportrait of an angry teenage boy on white background: Royalty-free ...

When they didn't get THEIR way they would say things are "Not fair!"
Be all up in the grocery stores in the shopping carts cussing their mothers out and calling her all types of bitches and telling her to fuck-off, lol.

I also noticed that they did a lot more STARING at us than we did at them.
Infact, most of the time we didn't pay attention to them....but they paid attention to US.

I didn't know at the time that part of racism was how Caucasians would STUDY our people.

They come among us and just watch.
-Observe us.
-PRETEND to be our friends.
-Ask as many questions as they can
-Gather intelligence.

This is how they learn to MASTER many of our people.
They were doing this even as children.

And just like the ADULT negroes the KID negroes were just as unassuming and didn't notice any of it.
Just happy as hell to play with  their white "friends".
Many were happier with their white friends than with eachother!
Many Black kids would FIGHT and INSULT eachother....but when the white kid came around they would talk him to death and have all types of fun with him.

As we got older, the White boys would start hanging around the Black girls, telling them what the Black boys were saying and who they were trying to have sex with.
Getting all in their heads.
Black girls would let White boys hang around them when they wouldn't even let other Black boys!
Some White boys would tell lies and making THEMSELVES look like the good guys and saviors!
Or they'd tell lies and expose secrets to get the Black boys to fighting eachother.

Same old tricks they've been using for centuries to divide and conquer many of our people and turn them against eachother.

For example, I grew up in a racially segregated neighborhood, but they reality is that I grew up with people who you would describe as "white." They were Puerto Ricans of European ancestry. I also grew up with Puerto Ricans of African ancestry who are what you describe as "Black."  I never had a racist attitude to any of the white Puerto Ricans.  I never had a reason to, because they were not racist to me, they were just other kids.

Perhaps.
Or perhaps you were just projecting YOUR feelings.

Perhaps because you had no ill feelings toward THEM you ASSUMED that they had none against you and just suppressed them to keep from getting thier ass kicked in a predominately Black neighborhood.

We know there are Caucasian Puerto Ricans just like there are Afro-Puerto Ricans.  And we also know that the White Puerto Ricans are just as racist as White Americans because they are descendants of the Spaniards who first killed off the Indians on that island and brought Africans to be slaves.....just like the British Caucasians did in the United States.

All you have to do is sit down and TALK to an AfroLatino about the racism and colorism that so many experience growing up even in thier very own HOUSEHOLD and it won't be 5 minutes before they start crying.

That shows you how real and deep the racism is in the Hispanic community.

.....which means that many of those Puerto Ricans you grew up with HAD to be racist but just weren't showing it around you.

Besides people can also learn NOT to be racist.

I agree.
However it's hard because it goes against the nature of some people.

If racism had to be taught...who taught the FIRST racist?

OK we agree racism exists.  We also agree that racism can be unlearned -- which is a big deal.

If we disagree on the nature and underlying causes of racism then strategies for ending it will differ. 

I believe education is key tool in combating racism.  It has helped me become much less racist and I believe I'm a better person as a result.

What do you think we need to do to end racism?

I believe education is key tool in combating racism. 

I believe that educating BLACK PEOPLE  is a key tool in combating racism.

Educating Caucasians even more than they already are  will only make them MORE EFFECTIVE at practicing their racism.

When they were less educated they only had swords and spears to conquer and control people of color; now that they are MORE educated and more advanced they have GUNS and MISSLES to do the same thing...conquer and control people of color.

What do you think we need to do to end racism?

Either make people of color smarter or make Caucasians dumber.

Racism for the most part is an ACTION.
It is actively mistreating people in words or deeds based on their race.

And as long as Caucasians are smart enough to dominate and mistreat people of color and GET AWAY WITH IT with nobody stopping them....I believe they will continue to do so.

So you either make Caucasians too stupid to rule over and master other people; so that the only thing they can do to Black folks is just sit on the ground and watch as as we walk by smiling..........

Or you make Black people so smart that Caucasians can no longer take advantage of them and the next time they have so much as a THOUGHT of doing or saying something offensive...they'll just keep it to themselves.

964 Thoughtful Face Surprise Shock Wall Murals - Canvas Prints ...

"UUUhhh on second thought....I better not."

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2020 at 8:43 PM, Troy said:

Recently @Pioneer1 and @Chevdove indicated that white racism goes back thousands of years and that Africans were enslaved by white people because they were racist white supremacists.

Uh Oh! @Troy Part of this statement is not true, in reference to what I believe. I don't believe that Africans were initially enslaved by white people thousands of years ago at all but in the continent of Africa, it was Black-on-Black, and what I said was that even this stemmed from the presence of White Supremacy! That is what I said.

Christianity and science were perverted in order to justify race-based slavery.

Oh yes! I agree here.

he describes the curse of Ham, which appears in the Babylonian Talmud which was written in the 6th century AD.

Oh, I love this topic!!! Okay, I will listened to the video and respond, but first I want to understand you even before I listen:

...the start of white racism.  Still it does not predate slavery...

but I can see where one would take this as the the start of white racism. 

THE MYTH OF HAM?

I am not sure what you mean here, but even before I listen to the video, I will say that 'the myth of Ham', I believe is based on a deceptive distortion of ancient script. 

Your basing the idea that this myth caused people to believe this was 'the start of white racism' is a problem due to White Supremacist and their distortion of this ancient account of HAM. But now, I will listen to the video.

We know Africans moved throughout Europe and were not not discriminated against based upon race

Okay, I listened to the video. This was my first time hearing what was written in the Talmud. I never heard of some of what he stated[!] because it is NOT in the KJV of the Holy Bible! However, it is obvious to me that these White Jews used the ancient Biblical script and then adapted it to fit their White Supremacist beliefs. Now, that should cause Black people to at least consider the KJV or other earlier versions and cross reference them. But @Troy can you elaborate on your quote posted? 

How in the world can you believe that "Africans moved throughout Europe and were not not discriminated against based upon race." 

WOW, that sounds crazy to me! Everything that I just heard is based off of history and what happened around the time the TALMUD was constructed around AD 500s!--and at this time there began an intense conflict in 'the Middle East' based on COLORISM. The ORIGINAL JEWS heavily conflicted with the SAMARITAN JEWS, etc. of those times for certain reasons, one of which was script.

However, based on your topic about THE MYTH OF HAM and the author Tony Martin blaming the Jews are two distinct topics that being overlapped here and so, I believe this is a serious problem that has led Black people to form a false basis. I heard Mr. Martin's response to a question at the end in that he says the Jews do not acknowledge their part in the African Slave Trade but the White Europeans have done so, but if that were true, then Black people would have some concrete governmental MARK to confirm this 'false belief' of Tony Martin! Today, even the case of REPARATIONS is brought on an international level because as of this date, WHITE EUROPEAN GOVERNMENTS have not acknowleged their part in the African Slave Trade! So no, I don't agree with Mr. Martin targeting the Jews for the ones who initiated White Racism based on what he believes stems from their Talmud.

So although the Talmud distortion of THE JUDGEMENT OF NOAH about Canaan and the three Patriarchs would be distorted into THE CURSE OF HAM, nevertheless, White Supremacy goes way back and thousands of years before AD 500s!

Martin made comments such as 'The Jews invented White Slavery' and he spoke about the Dutch West Indian company. He compared the Jews to the White Gentiles and he talked about the secret relationships amongst the Jews and the Blacks, but he did not elaborate on this issue, so I don't know what he meant. He spoke about the Jews and the NAACP and the White Liberals being spies for the rest of the White Race. He spoke about the Portugal voyages in 1441 and the 1502 mark of slavery in the Caribbean. He spoke about the quest of White Jews to justify the slave trade and deemed Africans to be heathens, subhuman and cursed by God himself. Martin said:

“the Jews invented the HAMITIC myth whereby it was said that Ham the son of Noah was cursed in the book of Genesis and somehow it was said that Ham was the progenitor of the African race and that all Africans would be cursed and enslaved for time immemorial because of this so-called Biblical curse on Ham."

But now, I want to say that because Martin only refers to 'THE JEWS' and does not define them to be 'White' this is THE PROBLEM! 

I've heard my own relatives voice their beliefs about this MYTH OF HAM but however, this distortion was NOT always interpreted as THE MYTH OF HAM rather, it was also interpreted as THE CURSE OF CAIN as well. Some of my relative believe that Ham was cursed and turned BLACK and some of them do believe that CAIN was cursed and turned BLACK and that is because they don't read and study the scriptures but have accepted the false interpretations that was preached from the Slave times and NOT only from White Jews!

THE BLACK CODES, I believe would be a good focus to better understand part of the process in which many European Jews because defined as simply 'JEWS' while the ORIGINAL JEWS were EXPELLED from Spain and went through all sorts of violent attacks all over Europe. This violence that began against the Original Jews, Muslims and other kinds of NEGROES all across Europe began due to a movement that became known as THE INFIDELS initially. So @Troy African people did endure all sorts of violence in Europe and during this time, the European Jews that looked White had the opportunity to split from the Original Jews

And so, yes, I would agree that in this respect, many of the Jews did partake of the Slave Trade and were benefactors, but however, they did so under a big colonial movement as Martin stated about the DUTCH and Portugal, and other early colonial movements. The White Jews did not act by themselves but under the colonial organizations of those times. And as in all humanity, it was never ALL of them. 

Martin quoted from the book of BACHMAN about a distorted version of THE CURSE OF HAM but again, I believe that even at the time of the Talmud, this distortion went back to earlier roots and was also based on the Biblical description of Cain as well:

“the Jews invented the HAMITIC myth whereby it was said that Ham the son of Noah was cursed

in the book of Genesis and somehow it was said that Ham was the progenitor of the African race

and that all Africans would be cursed and enslaved for time immemorial because of this so-called Biblical curse on Ham."

Martin further stated that in the Talmud, Noah was 'BUGGERED' [raped] by Ham. He said that Ham entered the tent and gazed upon Noah's naked body and then had anal sex with Noah. He said that Noah's other two sons backed into the tent and covered Noah with a garment and for this reason Noah cursed Ham and turned him Black. Martin said that the Jews stated that Ham was the beginning of the Black race, Shem was the beginning of the 'Asians' and Japheth was the beginning of the Europeans. Martin read from the book by BACHMAN:

“Ham when he went into that tent to look upon his naked father Noah,

that Ham buggered his father, he had anal intercourse with his father…”

So, the problem with all of this is that if Black people don't read ancient scripts for themselves they will continue to be deceived. No educated Jew or Europeans in their governmental realms believe this, nor did they ever!!! However, they may not admit that to Black people due to the gains of trade power through the slave trade. Just like myself, they have read the ancient scriptures and applied them to a scientific process and so, they know that lies were written down to deceive many Black people in the hopes that the Holy Scriptures would be rejected.

For me though, I believe too, that if Black people don't have any accountability on the whole 'global' truth about the Black African NEGATIVE contributions to what happened in the past, then, this kind of deception will still serve the purpose it was meant to serve. To believe the the Jews, 'White Jews' were worse than the Europeans or vice versa serves no purpose for the Black plight! The Portugal Colonial system, the Dutch Colonial System, Spain, etc, were all bad when it came to the setting up of the African Slave System and well, what about the TIN HORN!!!? So therefore, even if I were to present more detail about the CURSE OF NOAH, it wouldn't mean much, if Black people ignore the African participation in the slave trade. Nevertheless, I will present it hopefully in a separate thread, however, WARNING, some Black people might be more angry at the real truth than the evil distortion put out by the Western Movement Colonial systems. 

4 hours ago, Chevdove said:

I don't believe that Africans were initially enslaved by white people thousands of years ago at all but in the continent of Africa, it was Black-on-Black, and what I said was that even this stemmed from the presence of White Supremacy!

How did white supremacy inform the behavior of Africans thousands of years ago?

@Chevdove i say "myth" because i do not believe that some guy named Ham is the father of Black people (Africans) and that we have been cursed as a result.

As far as African traveling through Europe with being the targets of white supremacy how would you explain the African popes?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

The first Hebrews were Black. AntiSemitism runs through the Black community like others in America.

THANK YOU!

39 minutes ago, Troy said:

i say "myth" because i do not believe that some guy named Ham is the father of Black people (Africans) and that we have been cursed as a result.

Yes, I don't believe that either.

40 minutes ago, Troy said:

As far as African traveling through Europe with being the targets of white supremacy how would you explain the African popes?

I am not well versed at all on that subject. Maybe @Pioneer1 might know. But whether or not, there were African popes, that wouldn't stop White people who are racist imo. LOL.

Chev

This was my first time hearing what was written in the Talmud. I never heard of some of what he stated[!] because it is NOT in the KJV of the Holy Bible! 

The Talmud is actually older than the Bible!

I think Tony Martin is focusing too much on Jews instead of Caucasians in general.  But that's just my opinion.

Daniel

The first Hebrews were Black.

Have you ever heard of the Igbo tribe of Nigeria?
Many if not most Nigerians in the United States are from this tribe.

Troy

Since Chev tossed that ball over into my court.....lol....I'll attempt to answer it.

Ofcourse Africans travelling through Europe will be targets of racism however 2 things must be kept in mind:

1. Europe is a diverse place and the part of Europe (which included Italy and the Vatican)  that was dominated by the Moors for thousands of years...Africans were respected and revered.

In Southern Europe Caucasians came across Africans and dark skinned Jews on a regular basis and they were in power so they didn't face as much overt racism.
Where as in the more northern regions they were seeing as the enemy and subject to attack.

2. The early Popes were primarily Jewish and many were racially African because early Christianity was lead primarily by Jews from Palestine and North Africa who migrate to Rome.
This was before the Northern Europeans invaded and took over the Roman Empire.

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

I speak a few words of Igbo and Akan.

Well the Igbo "tribe" of Nigeria are the descendants of the original Hebrews.
Actually the name is  pronounced "Eeboo" and they were originally an ethnic group...just one of many...from a nation called Kemet (ancient Egypt).

Infact, most sub-Saharan Africans are descendants of various Kemetic ethnic groups and you can find bits and pieces of Kemetic culture in all of them.

Ofcourse.
Most of people ALL races (except for the Caucasians) are believers in either Christian or Muslim today.

Caucasians have been able to go around the planet convincing the original peoples of every continent to abandon THEIR native natural ancestral religions and take on the Caucasian religions in order to control them.

But in the case of the Igbo people in specific...
Igbos are the "business caste" of Nigeria and like the Koreans they BECAME Christian in mass in order to do business with the  Caucasians and be more accepted by them. colonists.  But it's not their original religion.

Just like the Somalis had to have are religion BEFORE becoming Muslim, the Igbos had to have a religion BEFORE they became Christian.

On 8/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Since Chev tossed that ball over into my court.....lol....I'll attempt to answer it.

LOL! 

On 8/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, Pioneer1 said:

1. Europe is a diverse place and the part of Europe (which included Italy and the Vatican)  that was dominated by the Moors for thousands of years...Africans were respected and revered.

YES. Thank you.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Troy said:

I can always tell when a book cover has been copied from am*zon.  am*zon put that "copyrighted material" text at the top and bottom of the book -- they are they only bookseller that does that.

@Troy

@daniellegfny I heard about the author, but did not know he wrote a book with this title. I am very interested.

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

A couple questions:

1. in which of the canonical Torah, i.e., the first 5 books of the Old Testament, does it describe Ham? I know the NOI came up with Pioneer 1's description, but nowhere in the Torah does it describe Ham as such.

2. And, if one is to make the claim that racism began with Noah's curse on his grandson, Canaan, is s/he claiming that the science of genetics is NOT real, that 2 people of the same race can produce full-blooded siblings who are African, European and Asian? The curse was the mortal man, Noah's, not God's. Mortal men's curses cannot change the race of neither their children NOR grandchildren. At least, not genetically. The whole Ham, Shem and Japheth 'different race' fabrication is so asinine as to be solipsistic.

FAS

1. in which of the canonical Torah, i.e., the first 5 books of the Old Testament, does it describe Ham? 

Ham is mentioned in the early chapters of  Genesis but it doesn't give a phenotypical description of him.....to my knowledge atleast.
It only calls him "the youngest".

Neither does the Talmud.

I know the NOI came up with Pioneer 1's description, but nowhere in the Torah does it describe Ham as such.

?????

The Nation of Islam doesn't mention Ham in it's teachings.

And as far as my description of him, my official position is that Ham never existed in the first place.  He was just a character in an allegory.

The whole Ham, Shem and Japheth 'different race' fabrication is so asinine as to be solipsistic.

I agree.
But I'll go a few steps further and state again that I don't believe that any of those characters existed in the first place and that they are all ALLEGORICAL.

Noah and his sons are SYMBOLIC of the Caucasians leaving the Caucasus mountains (Mt. Ararat) and scattering in different directions to conquer and settle.