Niecy Nash Get's Married....To Another Woman!

3 hours ago, daniellegfny said:

If it were true it would have been revealed over 2 years ago.

That's like saying if the planet were really round we would have known about it 2000 years ago instead of today.
Or if the Earth really revolved around the Sun we would have known it 1000 years ago instead of today.

Truth is truth regardless as to when it was revealed.

The TIMING of it's revelation is questionable, but the TRUTH of it is not.

If a next door neighbor reveals to you that  a man has been molesting his children for years, what would you do....................

Call the authorities and help the children?
or
Sit around with your legs crossed sipping on Cognac interrogating the neighbor as to why she's JUST NOW telling you about this?

Minded Ponder Unhappy Rich Man In Glasses Hold Glass With Cognac In Tuxedo  With Red Bowtie
"The timing in interesting...
to say the least."

Daniel

The Truth is Trump has done his best to support and honor the troops alive and dead.

Seems to me that if he had done his BEST to support them....there wouldn't be any "dead" troops to honor.

He ran on a platform of GETTING US OUT of Iraq and Afghanistan, but instead he not only KEPT troops in Iraq and Afghanistan but INCREASED them to Syria and Somalia!
Instead of STOPPING wars....he EXPANDED them!

It's typical "double-speak" like that  dictator of the novel 1984.
Where everything he says is the OPPOSITE of what it really means.

Freedom = Oppression
Peace = War 

Rich = Poor

to making calls the families of the fallen, to streamlining the VA and approving increased military spending, and even visiting the battlefield in person. 

Again, if he had done his BEST to help them there wouldn't BE any "fallen" troops and there wouldn't be any battlefield for him to visit.

You help them by bringing them back home, not shaking the ONE HAND they still have after the other one was blown off during battle.

Visiting a wounded soldier in a war YOU sent him to is like a judge who sentences you to 3 life terms in prison with no possibility for parole, but  comes to visit you once a year and holds your hand while you're crying...........

Jail Programs for Inmates

"Gee, thanks for the visit Judge but.....
Are you sure this is ALL you can do to help?"

ACLU calls for home detention for Indiana's high-risk inmates; Lake, Porter  sheriff's say jail populations had been decreasing long before pandemic -  Chicago Tribune

"I'm the Warden of this prison.
I heard that you were raped recently.
Be careful while you're in here and watch yourself!"

Kind words, hand-shakes, and folding flags don't mean shit when someone is suffering.
If you really want to HELP them, use your power and authority to get them OUT of the terrible situation they're in.

Daniel

It bruises your reputation and credibility.

Lol.....since when was my repuation and credibility with YOU, sound in the first place?

Troy

My mentioning Fox News' acknowledgement of Trump's words was NOT for their credibility as a trustworthy new source.  It's because they are well known to be Trump's biggest cheerleader in the mainstream media and for even THEM to acknowlege and do reports on his disrespectful statements says a lot!

You question whether or not these multiple reports of Trump's utter contempt for U.S. soldier are actually legitimate  or just more anti-Trump "media bias"......as if he doesn't have a well known PATTERN of making outrageous statements and disrespect of those he feels are "less than" him.

Troy

If you truly feel that they lack credibility and are untrustworthy why refer to them at all? 

It's a good illustration of how his behavior is so egregious that even one of his biggest cheerleaders had to turn against him on this one.

Daniel

He was targeting me. “Trump Supporters Blindly Believe Fox” trope.

Actually,  I was talking to Troy when I brought up Fox News' reporting.

3 hours ago, Troy said:

I know why you cited Fox news what saying is if they are untrustworthy they are can't be a good source when you agree with them. Broken clocks are right twice a day...

It depends on WHO I'm talking to......

If I'm talking to YOU for example, then perhaps NO references to Fox News what-so-ever would be considered justifiable.

However if I'm out in Tulsa....like I said every establishment I went into had Fox News blaring on the television-LOL....talking to a person who ONLY trusts Fox News.   If they didn't believe me and wanted evidence that Trump actually said or did something then Fox  would be an EXCELLENT source for me to reference for THAT particular person.

Sometimes it's best to reach people where they are.

Although I don't believe in the Bible, you'll see me often times USING it as a reference in conversation.
Why?
Usually because the person I'm talking to DOES believe in it and so since THEY believe in it I'll point out a scripture in it for a particular point.

Troy

it is simple: either fox news is an "excellent source" or it isn't. It can be both.  So which is it?

Not only can it be both.....it is!

-It  usually ISN'T an excellent source for facts.

-It sometimes IS an excellent source to point to for those who ONLY believe in Fox News.

Again, if a person you're dealing with ONLY believes in Fox News and doesn't believe in any other news network....then sometimes Fox would be an excellent source to quote from to prove A PARTICULAR POINT because they won't accept your information if it came from elsewhere.

I understand clearly what point you're trying to make.
That it's not a credible source period, and that it shouldn't be legitimized at all -plain and simple.
But that's like telling little children that there is no Santa Claus and they should stop  expecting presents for Christmas -plain and simple.
It SOUNDS much easier to do than it really is......lol.

You understand my point and disagree with it, because you refuse to see the conflict in your position.

I don't watch fox news for the same reason i dont watch TMZ. I'm going by what YOU said about Fox and found it odd and contradictory that you would cite them as evidence of something true.

Troy

I'm going by what YOU said about Fox and found it odd and contradictory that you would cite them as evidence of something true.

But you're only going by PART of what I said....not the whole thing.
And you're using only PART of what I said to try and reconcile my citing them instead of what I said in it's entirety.

My official position on Fox News was stated to you as the following:

My mentioning Fox News' acknowledgement of Trump's words was NOT for their credibility as a trustworthy new source.  It's because they are well known to be Trump's biggest cheerleader in the mainstream media and for even THEM to acknowledge and do reports on his disrespectful statements says a lot!

The 2 important things you should have taken away from that statement was

1. I did not believe they were a credible source and WAS NOT citing them for that purpose.

AND

2. They are among Agent Orange's biggest cheerleaders and supporters in the main stream media

But instead, you chose to FOCUS on #1 and tried to reconcile my citing Fox News as a source with ONLY THAT part of it while ignoring #2 which would have provided more context and helped make more sense to you of why I cited them in the first place.

That's like looking up a word in the dictionary, seeing 3 different definitions for the same word....and focusing on ONLY ONE of those definitions while ignoring the other 2.

If you had looked at my ENTIRE statement, you would have understood that my citing them was not for credibility but for illustration.