Black Men Have the Shortest Lifespans of Any Americans — Here is Why

So in other words........

Many Black people have literally gotten SICK of trying to live with these White folks!

The stress of trying to function in a society (Western civilization) that is diametrically OPPOSED to your very biological and psychological nature is bad enough.  But add to that the toxic food, toxic medicine, and toxic MISeducational system and it sends a lot of our people right over the edge. 

AND, on top of THOSE obvious stressors....
This society contains many of what our brother Neely Fuller Jr. calls : Environmental Error Factors

Makes me wanna holler and throw up both my hands...

The crazy thing is that white men are the ones killing themselves increasing numbers, running around calling for walls to be built, expressing an overall sense of disenfranchisement, stocking up on guns, and embracing people like Donald Trump?!

Marvin Gaye Straight   Troy

Yes, White men commit suicide more but....and you're gonna again say it's crazy....they AGREE to do this.

This is their system and they agree to play along in it for as long as they want and when things get too tough, they "check out" of it.

Again, they don't mind being poor and they'll even sacrifice their own health for the system of White Supremacy.

Now you may ask what sense does any of this make............

Think of YOUR children.
What wouldn't YOU do to ensure your children have a safe and successful future?

White people will sacrifice their life and health and run out without masks on and catch Covid in order to keep working and keep this society moving and keep making money in order to (so they think) ensure the success of not just their children but the system of White Supremacy.

This is why I constantly urge Black folks to wear masks in public and be aware when Caucasians are around them.
They don't care about their lives and health like our people do.
Most Black folks want to LIVE and ENJOY LIFE.....most Caucasians live to work and maintain the system and ironically they don't mind "dying" trying to do it.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

you're gonna again say it's crazy....they AGREE to do this.

Good you saved me the effort.

1 hour ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is why I constantly urge Black folks to wear masks in public and be aware when Caucasians are around them.
They don't care about their lives and health like our people do.

Why don't you share this attitude for vaccinations?

• Thanks 1