Do you guys truly believe the BLACK RACE is CURSED

On 10/10/2021 at 10:31 AM, Rev said:

when I say perfect gene pool you have to understand the concept very other race on earth is a variant of the African gene pool a mutation, skin eyes hair nose feet anything that you can see that make us different from one another is because it’s a mutation

@Rev I partly agree with you on African origin of all modern mankind, however to say that all African people have perfect gene pool is so not true.

For example, please explain the presence of Sickle Cell Anemia. Although some 'races' of people have this disease to some degree, scientist know that it is common in certain countries of Africa and this has nothing to do with the one-drop rule. 

From the African dna if you play with it you can crate the European race ...

But this is not called 'playing with it'-- It's called INTERMIXING and Sexual Reproduction. 

African people are today mixed to a certain degree with Europeans and Europeans are mixed with African people therefore, TODAY, the concept of African people having a perfect gene pool is so not true. All modern mankind carries certain aspects of mutated diseases. I do agree with you in that the ONE INDIVIDUAL that scientist say that all modern mankind stems from did have a perfect gene pool and did not have any sort of mutation. 

the African gene doesn’t have any recessive trait it contains all the original code original trait is what I mean by perfect.

That is no not true Rev, with all due respect. I agree that CERTAIN people of African descent may not have a greater degree of mutation in their gene pool, however, today all people of African descent have a certain amount of gene mutation that can be expressed whether recessive or not. The percentage certain diseases becomes evident does vary percentage wise and I do believe that melanin has a lot to do with it though.

52 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

@Rev I partly agree with you on African origin of all modern mankind, however to say that all African people have perfect gene pool is so not true.

For example, please explain the presence of Sickle Cell Anemia. Although some 'races' of people have this disease to some degree, scientist know that it is common in certain countries of Africa and this has nothing to do with the one-drop rule. 

But this is not called 'playing with it'-- It's called INTERMIXING and Sexual Reproduction. 

African people are today mixed to a certain degree with Europeans and Europeans are mixed with African people therefore, TODAY, the concept of African people having a perfect gene pool is so not true. All modern mankind carries certain aspects of mutated diseases. I do agree with you in that the ONE INDIVIDUAL that scientist say that all modern mankind stems from did have a perfect gene pool and did not have any sort of mutation. 

That is no not true Rev, with all due respect. I agree that CERTAIN people of African descent may not have a greater degree of mutation in their gene pool, however, today all people of African descent have a certain amount of gene mutation that can be expressed whether recessive or not. The percentage certain diseases becomes evident does vary percentage wise and I do believe that melanin has a lot to do with it though.

52 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

Okay let me make the perfect gene pool clear  for You  with well balance  diet and nutrition the African gene pool is the purest. Thus that’s why they are the mothers of humanity  their genes contains everything the all humans have except for the mutations like for instance  some Africans have blond hair blue eyes etc whatever genetic abnormalities the other have it to.

stop saying inter breeding do you know every race in the have some. African a blood in them because like I said Africa is the mother of humanity so take interbreeding out.

as far as sickle cell sickle cell is not Strickland found in Africans it in all races every disease on earth (although it serves as some protection against malaria or something)

now hear what I have to say we can all get the same diseases same viruses because we are made of the same substance but only disease in the work on planet earth that the dark hue African nan can I get is skin cancer that’s exclusively for ligHere skin pigmentation. Because that’s not a disease it’s a gene mutation it’s something they lack they have litle to no melanin which is a natural protection against skin cancer.

you cannot find a gene mutation or a disease that is strictly found in the dark skin hue. You don’t think if there  way such a disease black people would've been wiped out lol. If there was a specific disease solely for African they’d all be dead…

Just like over time our bodies produce immunity to something like the COVID virus wether they had found a cure or a vaccine or whatever over time the black race will produce immunity from it immunity is not inclusive solely for black people but it will Longer for other races bodies to fight it off then is fir the African because the African is made to survive in us carried the gene for humanity no other race has it so nature will always protect us .

So don’t take what I’m saying the wrong way research it or speak to a geneticist .

@Chevdovealright here a simpler break down  this woman 👇🏾

she takes melanin injection she did have melanin now she ad melanin to her by injecting herself..

there’s is no injection that can cause lightskin. There’s no lightskin white skin pink skin injection. It doesn’t exist.

she lacks something she add melanin 

now for us to be white we have to modified our dna or bleach our skin 

On 10/12/2021 at 4:20 AM, Rev said:

stop saying inter breeding do you know every race in the have some. African a blood in them because like I said Africa is the mother of humanity so take interbreeding out.

Oh Gosh stop ignoring the facts. Black people also have European blood in them too. We are all mixed.

as far as sickle cell sickle cell is not Strickland found in Africans it in all races every disease on earth (although it serves as some protection against malaria or something)

No, this disease is due to what occurred in West Africa and I already stated that it can be found in other areas of the world, however, it's origin today is traced back to Africa. 

but only disease in the work on planet earth that the dark hue African nan can I get is skin cancer that’s exclusively for ligHere skin pigmentation. Because that’s not a disease it’s a gene mutation

No. You are absolutely wrong. Today, African people with dark skin can and do get skin cancer and it's NOT exclusive. Skin cancer can be defined as both a gene mutation and a disease. 

I am a Biologist and have studied genetics. 

1 hour ago, Chevdove said:

No. You are absolutely wrong. Today, African people with dark skin can and do get skin cancer and it's NOT exclusive. Skin cancer can be defined as both a gene mutation and a disease. 

I am a Biologist and have studied genetics

First of sickle is genetics so it’s a gene mutation 2 of all no dark skin can  get melanoma stop play semantics I’m a nurse as well and I studied biology. 

and 3rd if you study genetics you know that white Europeans come out of Africa. The out of Africa theory Africans circumnavigate the whole earth 

so if Europeans have African Ancestry how can black people have Europeans blood when in facts it’s Europeans who has African blood  now you see where it doesn’t make sense.

African lose their melanin and gets lighter those lighter African intermix with the dark African same family just mother and children.

and skin cancer is not a disease. It’s a gene mutation that causes it so calling skin cancer disease it’s like calling everyone with a gene mutation a disease.

Guest umbrarchist

No! I don't believe in curses.

But, science and technology are forms of knowledge that build on themselves. Relevant knowledge is power.

The results are covered in Guns, Germs & Steel by Jared Diamond.

However there are psychological side effects, one white man with some real brains figures out something great and a thousand white dummies jump up and shout, "See how intelligent WE are!"

And there is the flip side where I had  nun tell me, "You will get into a good high school, but you won't do well." How much psychological sabotage do black kids deal with that black adults don't even warn them about?

The thing I notice about both Whites and Asians is that even the stupid ones will often get behind a smart one and recognize him as the leader.

A lot of times among AfroAmericans,  even when a person is CLEARLY smart and is coming up with good ideas...many of those who are stupid and foolish will reject them and go in the other direction out of jealousy.  
Ask the smart one, "Who made YOU the leader????"...lol.

I've seen so many Asians work together.
You have one or two people....and it can be a man OR a woman...running the operations pointing and giving orders.
And the rest of them are shuffling around with their heads down busily carrying them out.

14 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

A lot of times among AfroAmericans,  even when a person is CLEARLY smart and is coming up with good ideas...many of those who are stupid and foolish will reject them and go in the other direction out of jealousy.  
Ask the smart one, "Who made YOU the leader????"...lol.

That’s actually a wrong statements if there was no black leaders there wouldn’t be no Haitian revolution so t that as stupid. There have also been numerous Afro Americans leaders the white man is a snake he just paid them off to rebelled against their brothers I’ve watched juda and them lack messiah and that happens within all black groups. And don’t compare the Afro American with Asians Asians have a former training tHey weren’t conquered and deeemed subhuman. You’re whole point is to point out the black man flaws without first understanding the roots you’re not here fir solution ur here for  mockery. And like I said the white man can never be more intelligent than the black man as they come from the black man the white man turn their back in humanity and becomes the devil. 

can you imagine you’re grand kid come back and slaughter you and then ur daughter thinks oh well ma he was smarter than you should’ve never gave birth to me lol

18 hours ago, Guest umbrarchist said:

However there are psychological side effects, one white man with some real brains figures out something great and a thousand white dummies jump up and shout, "See how intelligent WE are!"

What was that one white man with a brain figure out? 
murder slaughter rape and build a whole economy on the back of another lol you can’t defend a devil. Africans didn’t  need to invade other places we already had the land. Go do a deep research tell me what is the white mans land you will see that white people had no land no home town tHey had to steal slaughter millions Europe is not even for white people it’s still for Africans you know the whole out of Africa theory 😉 

Rev Run

That’s actually a wrong statements if there was no black leaders there wouldn’t be no Haitian revolution so t that as stupid.

Who said there were no Black leaders?

There have also been numerous Afro Americans leaders the white man is a snake he just paid them off to rebelled against their brothers I’ve watched juda and them lack messiah and that happens within all black groups. And don’t compare the Afro American with Asians Asians have a former training tHey weren’t conquered and deeemed subhuman.

So you don't consider the British control of China for centuries a form of being "conquered"?

The U.S. dropped a nuke on Japan, that's not a form of conquering?

The French colonized Vietnam...but they didn't conquer them?
The U.S. didn't conquer South Korea?

You’re whole point is to point out the black man flaws without first understanding the roots 

you’re not here fir solution ur here for  mockery. 

If that was my WHOLE point then I'd spend the rest of my time here mocking and pointing out the flaws in YOUR posts alone, lol.

image.jpeg.defb19afa7365dc743a28ecb656c10e1.jpeg

I'm here "fir" solutions too!
Give me some!

....but ones that  don't involve sitting on a milk crate waiting on the hot sun to "cook up" all the White folks.

1,570 Man Sitting Corner Photos - Free & Royalty-Free Stock Photos from  Dreamstime

"Seems like it would have
happened by now"

@Pioneer1how the white man conquer China when the us owes China trillions and trillions of dollars and you don’t see how a pentagon official just resigned talking about China technology is too advance us technology is kindergarten compare to China I take it you never travel to China if u ever it’ll blow ur mind their technology is 30 years ahead of ours.

And not once have you mentioned a solution because you don’t know what the problems is or you chose to be ignorant of it because it doesn’t effects you but like jayz said I’m not black I’m OJ … OKAY image.png.18ceb2602a9f06b5c24e00846a2df1fd.pngimage.png.27f5575e34b29dd09e773cfea48f6232.png

Rev

how the white man conquer China when the us owes China trillions and trillions of dollars 

And how the hell does the U.S. "owe" China trillions of dollars when China doesn't even MAKE dollars?
They make "Yuan"...not "Dollars".
Only the U.S. and Australia make Dollars. 

Believing that the U.S. has to borrow money from from China is like believing a man who told you he was borrowing sperm from a woman...lol.

African American Man Pointing With Finger Near Free Stock Photo and Image

"You PROMISED to loan me some sperm so we could make this baby!"

It's all one big game and you're falling for it.

As far as Chinese technology.........
I have little idea of what they do or don't have; but I'll say this much.
Whatever they have, it's not keeping Am*zon and other Big Tech companies from coming overthere and using millions of Chinese workers as slaves and exploiting them.

9 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

Whatever they have, it's not keeping Am*zon and other Big Tech companies from coming overthere and using millions of Chinese workers as slaves and exploiting them.

They not using Chinese as slaves lol smh the world runs in money and they are working fir their money I guess u don’t understand the concepts of money and look up how much money America owes China it’s right there on google and China is literal buying America right under our nose literally you haven’t done much stuff remember the silent conquers slowly no roar just a swift moves maybe ,maybe then you’ll understand the expression how the turtle won the race 😂

3 hours ago, Rev said:

They not using Chinese as slaves lol smh the world runs in money and they are working fir their money I guess u don’t understand the concepts of money and look up how much money America owes China it’s right there on google and China is literal buying America right under our nose literally you haven’t done much stuff remember the silent conquers slowly no roar just a swift moves maybe ,maybe then you’ll understand the expression how the turtle won the race 😂

China isn't "buying" America.....China is PAYING RENT on U.S. property.
There's a difference.

Everything the U.S. is allowing China to spend it's money "purchasing" is still in America's POSSESSION on our soil.
Anytime the U.S. wants to...they can literally SIEZE and reclaim the property.

18 minutes ago, Pioneer1 said:

China isn't "buying" America.....China is PAYING RENT on U.S. property.
There's a difference.

Everything the U.S. is allowing China to spend it's money "purchasing" is still in America's POSSESSION on our soil.
Anytime the U.S. wants to...they can literally SIEZE and reclaim the property.

Dear average citizens China is paying rent on our soil you must believe that you own part of this soil lol and no they cannot just seize it against international law me it’s not a person that’s buying it it’s a corporation. Man so much for you to learn.

like I said I’m guessing you one of them people that never travel outside of America go to China  for once and see how far in the boondocks we are. Everything is made in China but I’m not here to defends China interest I’m here for my people u swayed it that way I answered but that ain’t my focal point here

Rev

and no they cannot just seize it against international law me it’s not a person that’s buying it it’s a corporation. Man so much for you to learn.

Oh?

You mean like dropping nukes on Japan was against "international law"?

Like using Depleted Uranium in Iraq was against "international law"?

Like rounding up Ayitian refugees on horseback and sending them back to a nation where their lives and safety is in danger is againt "international law"?

Oh THOSE "international laws".....lol

Silly Negro...if you think these racists care about "international law" or ANY OTHER man-made law when it comes to protecting their own best interests....then YOU'RE the one who's got a lot to learn, lol

Videos show Raleigh police officers beating man in the street after he  swings at them | Raleigh News & Observer
"But what about the law!!!!!
What about my rights!!!!!"