Well, Del...

@DelRegarding your current deconstruction of time, to me and some others, it seems as if time, or what I perceive as time, has sped up. Tempus fugit!  It's like we just celebrated the advent of 2021 and in a blink of the eye,  the year is almost over! This perception trickles down into other representations of time in my life. I identify a day as being Monday, and then before i get oriented,  it's the week-end!  Just recently, I lost a whole day!  When I was getting my recyclables together to put out on what I thought was Thursday, my daughter informed that it was Friday. My advancing age probably has something to do with this and the fact that I have no schedule to keep. I am inundated with free time.

Trying to encapsulate this thing called time into a calendar is, for me,  an exercise in futility and I am at a place now where day and night are all I observe. In between them, I am in limbo. I live around the clock, sleeping off and on.  Yet, never before have I so  appreciated the concept of time not existing. Accepting this is liberating. Instead of my time running out, i'll just make a transistion. 

For the last 5 or so orbits around the sun, i have made it a point to be appreciative of the seasonal changes, telling myself each one may be the last I enjoy on this earth as I soak up the warm weather, or watch snow fall - and the next thing I know, Wheee! I'm in the midst of another summer or winter!

When i was young, it seemed like it took forever for my expectations to become a reality. Now I have to catch up with what I was expecting because it is already upon me. So,  I have just surrendered to an existence where one day merges into another. My clock is just a set of numbers especially this time of year when, for instance, it displays 5:00. If drowsy, I have to orient myself as to whether it's 5 o'clock in the evening or 5 o'clock in the morning.  My TV is always on, -  a connection to the world, and whatever program it's showing will help to determine what hour it is. Posting on this site can often be perceived as a waste of time - if time existed. 😉

Late at night if I shift into another zone, I actually feel as if I am levitating, defying gravity.  If my room is  dark, I often have a sensation of transporting. It's like I become a personification of  E=mc².  I feel special to be able to observe all of this which,  in the context of quantum physics, makes it exist.  Me and my spiritual alter ego are appreciating the wonderment of it all. 

Well, Del, I have a hard time processing your dissertations on time markers and symbols but it's starting to make more sense as I high-jack your excursion into the mystery of time. So, give me a good date to dissipate the muck the seeps into some of my cyberspace sphere of activity.  😁 

BTW, now that the weather has turned chilly, I won't be going out sky gazing as much.  But I will, at your recommendation, just try to hear Jupiter in between my heart beats.  

Oh wow! It's that time of the year!103186103_scaryconnie.jpg.356bfbf1814253af74359fba323ae889.jpg HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

• Like 1

Circa 1997  I told a friend time will speed up in the future . I had no further details or explanation. I believe time or rather the passage of time has quickened. I sense pervasive apprehension , fear and perhaps desperation. There appears to be cracks in the system that are both existential and mundane. I am not certain which of the following are most pernicious  : self interest ; incompetence ; ignorance or lack of awareness .

Jupiter has different titles and qualities : Guru ; Divine Retribution for hubris; understanding and expansion. I will provide you a week long tasting menu of Jupiter's qualities .

• Like 1

@Cynique here are some for you to try out. If you think of an effect or state that you would like to try let me know.
Nov 1   7:27:06 am This one will make you feel expansive.

Oct 31  6:02:20 pm This one will make you feel expansive.
Nov 1   2:08:21 pm  This one has an otherworldly quality

Nov 4   1:30:00 pm  This one has an otherworldly quality

Nov 2   10:52:12 am The occult or hidden becomes more visible

Nov 3   2:36:17 pm This one is good for understanding

Nov 1    3:51:00 pm  This one will show you connections between concepts, that aren't obvious
Nov 5     8:31:27 am  This one will show you connections between concepts, that aren't obvious

Nov 5     9:19:41 am   This one show how groups of things or concepts are related

Nov 6   10:47:08 am This one you dissolves boundaries and will assist you to see beyond the surface.

18 hours ago, Delano said:

Here are some for you to try out. If you think of an effect or state that you would like to try let me know.
Nov 1   7:27:06 am This one will make you feel expansive.

Oct 31  6:02:20 pm This one will make you feel expansive.
Nov 1   2:08:21 pm  This one has an otherworldly quality

Nov 4   1:30:00 pm  This one has an otherworldly quality

Nov 2   10:52:12 am The occult or hidden becomes more visible

Nov 3   2:36:17 pm This one is good for understanding

Nov 1    3:51:00 pm  This one will show you connections between concepts, that aren't obvious
Nov 5     8:31:27 am  This one will show you connections between concepts, that aren't obvious

Nov 5     9:19:41 am   This one show how groups of things or concepts are related

Nov 6   10:47:08 am This one you dissolves boundaries and will assist you to see beyond the surface.

@Del  My clock just displays hours and minutes; no seconds so I will try the November 4 choice since no seconds are shown and it's about "other worldliness", a subject I am interested in because i shift into other worlds on a regular basis. So if on the designated date and time, i think about the times I have shifted into another world I will - what????   How can i apply this ritual to making the BEARs a better team? 

All you have to do is just more the time and the thoughts that occur to you. Re the Bears I can't work miracles. Tee hee hee

All you have to do is just more the time and the thoughts that occur to you. Re the Bears I can't work miracles. Tee hee hee

There's also one for November 1 that is at 3:51 PM

12 hours ago, Cynique said:

How can i apply this ritual to making the BEARs a better team? 

I know the question was aimed @Delano but as a huge NFL fan, I would recommend firing the Bears head coach. He has been bust since they hired him. 😁

Back to your regularly scheduled astrological programming. 😎

9 minutes ago, Cynique said:

Will firing the coach improve the defense squad? 

It could depending on who they hire to replace the current head coach.

The Bears have good players on both sides of the ball.

Also, I'd hate to see Justin Fields' football career ruined before it gets off the ground. 😎

35 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Also, I'd hate to see Justin Fields' football career ruined before it gets off the ground. 😎

Head coach Nagy was who brought Justin into the fold.  Some folks are saying  the prospect of the Bears moving  out of Soldier Field in Chicago to a venue in the suburb of Arlington Heights has something to do with the situation.  The owners of the Bears are the real problem, others say.

Here are some more Expansive times

Nov 3  3:03pm This one can be a bit challenging. In that it can bring up long held beliefs and you will see if their verity

Nov 5   3;38pm This one will liberate your sense of perception.
Nov 6  9:58pm This one is will expand your overall understanding of life and your place in it. Very Special
Nov 8 12:06pm While you may feel amped once you focus on the time your mind will be in the zone

Nov 8  5:57pm This one will reveal deep concepts and their relations. Very powerful. 

17 hours ago, Cynique said:

Head coach Nagy was who brought Justin into the fold.  Some folks are saying  the prospect of the Bears moving  out of Soldier Field in Chicago to a venue in the suburb of Arlington Heights has something to do with the situation.  The owners of the Bears are the real problem, others say.

Some head coaches have input into the player(s) a team chooses to draft based on football ability. 

Ultimately, the ownership and GM (General Manager) decide which players will increase revenue. 

Nagy is supposed to be an offense-minded coach who should be able to help Justin Fields.  However, Nagy's track record with Mitchell Trubisky and the Bears offense in general leaves much to be desired.  So, it's easier to fire the coaches than it is to get rid of team ownership.😎

Here are some more Expansive times

Nov 3 3:03pm This one can be a bit challenging. In that it can bring up long held beliefs and you will see if their verity

Nov 5 3;38pm This one will liberate your sense of perception.

Nov 6 9:58pm This one is will expand your overall understanding of life and your place in it. Very Special

Nov 8 12:06pm While you may feel amped once you focus on the time your mind will be in the zone

Nov 8 5:57pm This one will reveal deep concepts and their relations. Very powerful

@Cynique

On 11/2/2021 at 1:39 PM, Delano said:

Nov 5 3;38pm This one will liberate your sense of perception.

@DelOK I got in sync with this date. and time. Jeopardy was on my TV and i got quite a few of the answers right, including the final Jeopardy one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...