The Psychosis of Black Trump supporters

************************************************************************************

36 minutes ago, Stefan said:

I used to look forward to coming on here and reading some thoughtful and congenial posts from Black people. 

@Stefan

Perhaps you should have reflected on that before 

you started this particular thread for no valid reason 

than to harass other people here.  

If you want thoughtful and congenial content, why

don't you be about that.

************************************************************************************

8 minutes ago, Mzuri said:

@Stefan

Perhaps you should have reflected on that before 

you started this particular thread for no valid reason 

than to harass other people here.  

If you want thoughtful and congenial content, why

don't you be about that.

Mzuri, you really should learn to understand that this is a DISCUSSION forum.

And when I first signed up here, the topics ranged from Black and African History, Numerology, Religion, (both pro and con), national and world economics and some politics. But because Barack Obama was in the White House, there was not such heated back and forth that lasted for weeks among the discussion participants.

We did not always agree, but there were few nasty and insulting personal attacks. 

You called my thread harassment. Really? I simply told the truth. And provided links for evidence of my suppositions.

Most Black and White writers and bloggers have come to the same conclusion about certain Trump voters and it's this: Most Black Trump backers know full well that Donald Trump really does not like Black people. He never has. Trump has a 50-year history of disparaging Black people and I posted links from two different news source that prove this. 

Now, to get around these legitimate facts, these writers strongly suggest that Black Trump supporters resort to playing ignorant of Trump's worst verbal outrages. And  that many prefer to highlight real or imaged verbal faux pas made by folks on the Left. As if that is going to magically erase Trump's racist words, deeds and behavior.

So, for the record, I was not harassing anyone. I was simply doing what normal people do in any news or discussion forum. I offered a topic for discussion on a matter I had thought about for a long time, but only posted after garnering proof of what I was going to say.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/4/2022 at 1:41 AM, Stefan said:

Saturn Moon,

This is why I wrote "many." You see, as a professional news writer and editor, I am well aware of how to cut detractors off at their knees.

I also happen to know most Trump fans don't read that closely. Their whole existence consists of responding quickly with poorly thought out invective. 

Yes, just as I wrote that I've met "several ADOS/Black Americans Trump supporters who weren't seething inside".

FYI, I'm not a "Trump supporter" and I can tell when someone implies something.

54 minutes ago, Saturn Moon said:

Yes, just as I wrote that I've met "several ADOS/Black Americans Trump supporters who weren't seething inside".

FYI, I'm not a "Trump supporter" and I can tell when someone implies something.

Just as I've talked to so many Black Trump supporters online who are downright ignorant, quick to respond with childish insults and don't bother to read much. 

It is one thing to go all in for a certain political candidate and political view. But it's quite another to ignore carefully researched evidence that their candidate is an unrepentant and all too predictable when it comes to hatred, racism and failed governance.