Interesting Discussion On The Impact of Immigration On The AfroAmerican Community

Many of these social commentary shows, from like it is with gil noble to le grand librarie in france to this have one , in my view, dysfunctional structure. They don't focus on solving the guests problems with their strategies.

Gregg Dixon- is trying to be an elected official, whose slogan is to improve the black descended of enslaved community will improve the entirety of the usa.  thus he wants a country whose populace is not mostly descended of enslaved people to support his agenda and use the black populace of south carolina as a seat to make legislative strides to said agenda. But his strategy has flaws. First, he himself admits that the donkeys don't serve his agenda. so he is part of a party of governance against his agenda, by his own words, but has in the other major party a clear opponent to his agenda. He seems to know history somewhat, so he must know the usa first had one party then became two, andrew jackson, then became two major with minors till today. So make a minor party in south carolina's black community is the solution to his strategies flaws. 

Tariq Nasheed- is an artist. He makes money by people buying his art. But until he makes enough money to financially support Foundational Black Americans, he is merely a preacherman. He is asking a people he stated are historically abused to finance his art work and be inspired by it, but doesn't suggest what he will do if he achieved millions or more dollars for his books. I assume it will be to write another book. 

Kinda Velloza - is an immigration lawyer whose parents were Black immigrants from Guyana. A country that recently became an oil state and whose government is run by a set of clans, like most nouveau oil state governments of black countries <ala Gabon or Angola> in humanity. Her point from a very fortunate position is Black DOSers need to fight their fight and not attack recent Black immigrants. She admitted her personal tale, which I have heard from many others who are Black but recent immigrant as well. And she admitted it is not up to recent Black immigrants to concern themselves with DOSers fight. so, she offers a strategy that actually has function. Black DOSers get their tribe together, recognize many more Black tribes exists in the usa <jamaican/nigerian/guyanan/indian/ and more>, stop blaming recent Black immigrants from wherever or demanding recent Black immigrants from wherever take up your fight. And Black tribes need to stop hurting each other.  I said in this very community similar. Each tribe has to figure out how to grow and each tribe has different situations. But they can all do it. I will add, lets be better than booker t washington/frederick douglass/web dubois/marcus garvey whose time and movements collided too much. I think douglass and Dubois the younger were particularly negative, whereas Washington + Garvey simply failed to reach where they needed, but the legacy of their movements is in memory. 

Samuel Q Elira - says he wants to be an elected official of prince george's county which is a black county by majority populace. Financially above average,a la the black rich. so his goal of communal cohesion in prince george's county's  black populace is probably achievable absent any true effort by him. For he didn't suggest any ideas. All he suggested was pleas of positivity or unity. Which are not negatives but are not plans. And prince george's country when DC United , an MLS sports team, had a black majority owner, disproved of a stadium in that county. so, prince george's county has black people in it with money but not necessarily the greatest imagination when it comes to black wealth building. 

My extended comment

https://aalbc.com/tc/profile/6477-richardmurray/?status=1941&type=status

IN AMENDMENT

SHows like this need to be on TVOne which is black owned. Why doesn't black enterprise have a show on TVOne for this or Sharpton's action network. I am not knocking the sister, nor do I want fox to cancel her show. Fox black is an attempt by Fox to be more relavant as the murdoch clan broke up the fox media giant into three much weaker pieces, one piece sold to disney. so... I get it, but Black ownership has to be first in the usa, if war or weapons are not be used.

IN AMENDMENT AGAIN- for a little laugh

For the record,  Dixon wants to lay with Velloza. All men have four women we infatuate with. Ones we love, ones we lust, ones we like, and ones we can't stand. Many black men as boys fantasized about ororo munroe with the iman accent , drawn all inhuman , and reply to her beckoning, I'm comin baby.  .. anyway... The way he kept blocking her speech, it is clear he thinks on her. he literally picked on her. I wish she would had asked him to lick her pussy. I wonder if he would had paused if she did that or had an immediate response, gardless her ring.

It's no secret that the system of racism uses EVERYTHING to undermine AfroAmericans which includes immigration.

Immigration has impacted AfroAmericans for several decades now. Look no further than the labor force from the blue collar on down. 

That's why I have two (2) constants, 1) tear down the system of racism white supremacy and 2) build your own house. 

I told @Cynique that I would refrain from what blacks needs to do but....😁

AfroAmericans need to utilize their knowledge, skills, abilities, talent and resources to build its own wealth through vertical integration. 

AfroAmericans need to create jobs and opportunities for ourselves instead of being child-like dependents on a system that doesn't give a f8ck about us.

When AfroAmericans  have their own proverbial house in order and become self-sufficient, that gives us the power to  build a nation within our country. 

An excellent point was made in the video about black folks leaving their home countries and coming to America. 

Rhetorically, I wonder why black folks leave a whole country of their own instead of building it. 😎