Happy Independence Day ( 4th of July ) !!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

The 4th of July / Independence day comes once per year to the majority of Americans. Dependence day happens every day for those that dont respect our flag and feel they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of our patriots and hard working Americanโ€™s.

Our beautiful flag represents all the freedoms our brave men and women of the military sacrificed their lives for going all the way back to our independence from Britain.
Dont let the change in demographics and the obnoxious voice of a few obscure just how great our country is.ย 
Happy Independence day and God Bless America !!!!

35 minutes ago, Greg said:

The 4th of July / Independence day comes once per year to the majority of Americans. Dependence day happens every day for those that dont respect our flag and feel they are entitled to the fruits of the labor of our patriots and hard working Americanโ€™s.

Our beautiful flag represents all the freedoms our brave men and women of the military sacrificed their lives for going all the way back to our independence from Britain.
Dont let the change in demographics and the obnoxious voice of a few obscure just how great our country is.ย 
Happy Independence day and God Bless America !!!!

@Greg: Watta crock of rotting garbage. You really do exist in an alternate universe where truth represents a lie repeated over and over.ย  The best that can be said about America and its checkered past is that it is the worst country in the world - except for all the others. and now, thanks to the conservative right, it is on the verge of becoming a totalitarian government with a tyrannical leader, if Trump gets back in office.

ย 

Glad I'm old and probably won't be around to see this takeover.ย  But with my dying breath i will hold you and your kind with the greatest of contempt.ย  This I promise you.ย ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1