Black women and men

On 4/22/2023 at 12:40 PM, Pioneer1 said:

I was watching this recently and the last few minutes they went into a little more detail about the point I was trying to make about light skinned privilege.

Specifically after the 48 minute mark:

@Pioneer1 I finally got a chance to listen to the last few minutes of the video that you marked and yes, I think most Black people are aware of light skinned privilege. 

It was a great video to listen to and I think that this topic should be addressed. My opinion is that as long as Black people are stuck under White oppression and racism too, light skinned privilege will also remain as a constant. 

This government needs to be overhauled.

It is not the fault of light skinned Black people that this situation is a norm and this is the very position that many White people take as well, but because White Supremacy was allowed to set up, this kind of predicament will remain in this American government. 

I loved the statement made from the man too, in how when he was present he heard 'unguarded conversations'! His blackness is not easily recognizable unless you hear him talk. So it's obvious that he has caused many White people to think that he is White when it is obvious to me that he is not at all. LOL.