If everyone is getting rid or blocking immigrants can NYC hold them all?

Immigration is only a *problem* when the people are non-white. Otherwise, it is bolsters the economy.

White folks are called refugees when they leave their home country in the midst of chaos and turmoil. 

Ukrainians and now Russians can show up in any country they so desire with open arms. 

But, non-white folks are illegal aliens/immigrants when trying to escape a bad situation.

The most interesting thing to me is that non-white folks defend the overt racism attached to immigration. 

There's no shortage of Americans (Blacks and Hispanics) who open their mouths with that BS talking point about closing our borders. Shut up.

H8ll, if White folks could round up and deport those same American citizens, they would do so in a nanosecond. 

Non-white folks should be outraged over the treatment of immigrants from the Caribbean and South and Central America.

But, wealthy folks really do not have a problem with it.  They make plenty money on the backs of immigrants doing the work that most Americans are unwilling to do. 

The stunt that Southern racists are pulling in transporting immigrants to Northern cities is purely political. 

The question is why is the government and politicians in those places allowing it to happen.  Two sides of the same coin.  😎

• Thanks 1

@ProfD based on brexit  your assertion is historically false, the white towns of england didn't want immigrants from eastern europe who they felt were a problem. London voted to remain in the European Union but the remainder of england, voted to exit, and it was the reaction to white immigrants in those white towns. 

Well many rich whites in various countries in Europe publicly spoke against the Ukrainians. So.. 

Remember, Europe isn't the USA or the American continent. White Unity doesn't exist in Europe as it does in the American continent.

Well, the white woman who has a huge chance of being the next president of italy said the European Union era will end. so... I will say the United States had a huge role in modern Europe and like in vietnam, korea, iraq, afghanistan, latin america, the southern states, wherever the USA federal government touches, things go negative. The USA is historically a terrible shepard of communities  internally or externally. 

America is still wide open to white immigrants.

The governor of Ohio did a whole public service announcement welcoming Ukrainians.

That same governor didn't open his pie-hole when Haitians were being turned away by border agents on horseback. 

Nor did that governor tell DeSantis and Abbott to send those buses and planes filled with non-white immigrants to Ohio. 😎

The real question is what role do BLACK AMERICANS play in immigration and who is allowed to come to this nation???

Black people are full fledged citizens of this nation and have risen to the heights of power and yet so many of our people STILL "act" powerless and helpless as if they have no ability to control their environment.

WE as AfroAmericans need to be exerting more power and decide who comes into this country and who doesn't.
To hell with what some of these White folks think or want.

Join the ICE force.
Join the Immigration and Naturalization Department.
Join the State Department.

As a people and as citizens of this nation we need to participate MUCH more in shaping and making the laws of this land instead of sitting on the couch watching White folks make all of the moves and then REACTING to them.
For example......

Last year when those Haitians were at the Texas border trying to get in and the rednecks on horses were stopping them and harassing and whipping them....BLACK POLICE OFFICERS from all over Texas should have shown up in huge numbers and SHELTERED those people and then dared the White cops to do something about it.

We should have been bringing them food, blankets, medical supplies.....man my eyes tear up a little just thinking about it....toys for their children to play with, books, crayons, various things letting them know that WE see them as humans in need!!!

US Border Patrol said their 'whips' in pictures of Haitian migrants were  reins — so I asked for more details | The Independent

It was OUR FAULT as a people that this happened to them!!!

OUR FAULT!!!!

Because we LET those devils do it to them!

Black Judges, Black Police Officers, Black Lawyers......sat back and LET it happen.

@ProfD truth, but my point was about europe originally. so outside the usa things are not parallel to the usa. and I think that is important to say or comprehend. The usa isn't the world. 

@Pioneer1 the question  you pose is simple. What will it take to convince the Black populace in the USA, whose heritage is majority anti usa to buy in, believe, be part of the usa system? If history holds true, a majority of black people in the usa will always be anti-usa and I think it makes perfect sense. The one factor that has a chance in my view of changing the black populace into majority statian is the modern black immigrants from carribbean/latin america/africa/asia. Many of them come not as black but attached to countries and usually, with the important point of wanting to be in the usa, which is against the heritage of the majority of black people in the usa. 

richardmurray

the question  you pose is simple. What will it take to convince the Black populace in the USA, whose heritage is majority anti usa to buy in, believe, be part of the usa system? 

Well first of all, whether the majority are "anti USA" or absolutely IN LOVE with the USA are ABSOLUTELY part of the USA system anyway.
Most Black folks in America...including the children of recent immigrants not to mention the FBA who have CENTURIES of heritage in this nation:
-Were born in American hospitals
-Went to school in America
-Have Social Security numbers
-Pay taxes from their employment, owned property
-Have businesses here

So they ARE part of the USA already.

But most are relatively "passive participants" just skirting by and doing enough to keep their heads above water without wanting to take more responsibility for their own well being and future and that is one of the big mistakes our people make.

We need to TAKE CHARGE of our environment, society, and governments on a local, state, and national level instead of acting like "outsiders" or little children just going along for a ride in the back seat of the car while the White folks are driving.

The one factor that has a chance in my view of changing the black populace into majority statian is the modern black immigrants from carribbean/latin america/africa/asia. Many of them come not as black but attached to countries and usually, with the important point of wanting to be in the usa, which is against the heritage of the majority of black people in the usa.

And I thank GOD for them!

Not only do they give us another perspective of ourselves to see and enjoy but they come with a different mentality than most of our people born and raised here.
They come here hungry and seeking opportunities that many of us take for granted or simply are indifferent to one way or another.

They come here with their own cultures which give the men and women CLEARLY DEFINED ROLES to play and eliminates much of the confusion and frustration so many Black Americans find themselves in trying to get along with eachother inside the framework of a White American culture.

ProfD

Black Americans are powerless in that regard especially without a united front among us.

True.
However a "united front" doesn't necessarily have to constitute all or even most Black Americans.
Just a critical mass...especially at local levels...to effect a change and impact the area.

A united front in...say....the city of Indianapolis----- ALONG WITH A SOUND AGENDA----could radically change the entire paradigm of that city in just 3 or 4 years to a fertile spot for Black progress politically, economic, and socially.

@ProfDtrue and I concur to pioneer about regionality in the usa

@Pioneer1

So they ARE part of the USA already.

But most are relatively "passive participants" just skirting by and doing enough to keep their heads above water without wanting to take more responsibility for their own well being and future and that is one of the big mistakes our people make.

Yes, they are, in the same way the irish were part of the british empire for longer than the usa was in existence and yet, after all of that time, what did the irish want? to separate from england. Look at scotland, whose relationship to england is only a little better than ireland, and they want to leave them. Modern irish or scottish people over thousands of years have intermingled with the english. yet, the irish wanted away from the english and the scottish keep thinking on it. Why?

when the premise between two peoples is negative, time, environment, don't lessen the dislike. This is why the palestinean/israeli situation is only bound for more violence eventually. 

I know you side others in the black community in the usa like you have come to terms with the  usa, have come to love it, want it, nurture it, and alongside yourselves. But, what you have to realize is that other black community don't see the usa like that. And unlike the irish, don't have a scenario anymore <south carolina post war between the states> where they can get that space from the remainder of the usa. Which they badly need. 

In parallel

And I thank GOD for them!

Not only do they give us another perspective of ourselves to see and enjoy but they come with a different mentality than most of our people born and raised here.
They come here hungry and seeking opportunities that many of us take for granted or simply are indifferent to one way or another.

They come here with their own cultures which give the men and women CLEARLY DEFINED ROLES to play and eliminates much of the confusion and frustration so many Black Americans find themselves in trying to get along with eachother inside the framework of a White American culture.

The modern black immigrants came willingly to the usa in the same why whites did. Where as Black descended of enslaved have to come to terms with the usa, to reach that position of passion for the usa, modern black immigrants or all white immigrants came to the usa with that in mind in the first place. 

The funny thing is, the black populaces the modern black immigrants left in the carribean or africa are becoming disenfranchised to the black immigrants to the usa in increasing and sometimes violent ways. 

As I say with the irish, who are mostlyor overhwelmingly  white, many of their wealthy did as you say black people need to do, embrace that power that is about . but most irish didn't want to embrace the the british idea, they wanted to get the f away from britian and in particular the english.

maybe black people descended from enslaved folk who are not interested or not liking to the usa can not articulate well enough for you pioneer, their position, but I think it is fair one. it is not about laziness, it is about what they want. what they want is a black country. I wish I could give them one, to be honest. They have earned it, and If I am blunt, the native american is owed two lands. but I have no power for such things. 

richardmurray

I know you side others in the black community in the usa like you have come to terms with the  usa, have come to love it, want it, nurture it, and alongside yourselves.

Actually, I perfer DUAL CITIZENSHIP.
Where I can remain a full fledge citizen in the U.S. and take advantage of all the opportunities that come with being a U.S. citizen AND be a full citizen of our own independent thriving nation.

The funny thing is, the black populaces the modern black immigrants left in the carribean or africa are becoming disenfranchised to the black immigrants to the usa in increasing and sometimes violent ways. 

I don't understand this statement.
Can you explain it a little more and make it clearer for me???

maybe black people descended from enslaved folk who are not interested or not liking to the usa can not articulate well enough for you pioneer, their position, but I think it is fair one. it is not about laziness, it is about what they want. what they want is a black country. 

The question is, are most AfroAmericans READY to govern themselves?

We may desire our own Black nation but have we shown ourselves politically and socially responsible enough to govern ourselves and keep a modern nation of over 40 million people properly operating?

Do we have the construction and agricultural skills as a people to HOUSE over 40 million and FEED over 40 million people?

We should practice self sufficience and economic independence here in the United States among ourselves FIRST before venturing off on our own.

@Pioneer1

I don't understand this statement.
Can you explain it a little more and make it clearer for me???

Black people from the black countries in the carribean or africa have developed anti expatriate movements towards black immigrants to the usa from their countries. Right now it is only incidents but I wonder if or when those movements will grow. ... I will rephrase more straight forward, groups of black people in black countries are growing who oppose the black people from those countries who immigrated to the usa

The question is, are most AfroAmericans READY to govern themselves?

We may desire our own Black nation but have we shown ourselves politically and socially responsible enough to govern ourselves and keep a modern nation of over 40 million people properly operating?

Do we have the construction and agricultural skills as a people to HOUSE over 40 million and FEED over 40 million people?

We should practice self sufficience and economic independence here in the United States among ourselves FIRST before venturing off on our own.

In my opinion the answer to all three of your question is yes. 

What your suggesting I have heard offline other black folk suggest. the black community in the usa  must display through using their collective action in the usa to merit getting a new land to do what they want. It is a system of merit applied to a collective. Historically, that is not how any people's got a new land. But I think the concept has value in a humanity where no new spaces exist on the only planet humans live on.

• 1 year later...

The topic of immigration is indeed a complex and evolving one, with various perspectives and opinions. It's important to have open discussions about it.On another note, if you ever require document legalization services, especially for international purposes, apostillelondon.com can provide a reliable FCDO-approved e-apostille service. It can simplify the document legalization process, making it more efficient and convenient.Having access to such services can be valuable, especially when dealing with international matters. Let's continue to engage in meaningful conversations on these important topics.

1 hour ago, MaximillianCunningham said:

The topic of immigration is indeed a complex and evolving one, with various perspectives and opinions. It's important to have open discussions about it.

Uhh....🤔...tell us something we DON'T already know....like YOUR opinions on the issue.