Latino Officials in Los Angeles Caught On Tape CONSPIRING Against AfroAmericans

I'm sure you'll enjoy this Professor Black Truth clip @Chevdove

This is nothing new.
Latinos have been expressing their hatred and racism toward AfroAmericans for DECADES in California.
Maybe this will be the final wake-up call needed for Black people to pack up, get out of that racist ass state, and let it drop in the ocean.

Just make sure we learn our lesson from this so we don't let them even TRY to do it to us anywhere else in the United States.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

This is nothing new.
Latinos have been expressing their hatred and racism toward AfroAmericans for DECADES in California.

That is terrible. @Pioneer1

I lived in California and Texas when I was younger, and yes, these comments remind me of some of the issues I experienced.

This is why too, I fee that Black Americans need to be more distinct when the coin the phrase 'Black and Brown people' and include others into our struggle against racism. 

Also too, I am very frustrated to say the least that a White homosexual man was allowed under America to adopt a little Black African boy!!!

That is insane!!!

That is pure evil.

We are descendants of slaves and should not be subjected to this at all. 

My spirit is hostile about it.

22 hours ago, Pioneer1 said:

Maybe this will be the final wake-up call needed for Black people to pack up, get out of that racist ass state, and let it drop in the ocean.

Our ancestors invested 400+ years and counting of blood, sweat and tears in this raggedy azz country.  There's no reason for AfroAmericans to leave any state in which we choose to live.  We should be fighting racism wherever it confronts us. 😎

While I support Black folks moving out of the state NOW....what gets me wondering is why so many of the so-called "hard core" Black gangs sat up and ALLOWED the Mexican and other Latino gangs drive them out of their neighborhoods.
Why didn't they fight back and hold their grounds?

@Chevdove

I lived in California for about 3 weeks in both Los Angeles and San Diego and realized that it was NOT a state for Black folks.
It seems like most of the Black men who grow up there end up in jail as some point in their lives.

Also most of the Black folks I saw in Cali were involved in the street life one way or another.  Either homeless or in gangs or in illegal industries.
It wasn't like Michigan or Pennsylvania where you could just get a job and pay for a place to stay and car and live your life.  In California things were so expensive you had to have different types of hustles just to survive.

Not the spot for me.

Also too, I am very frustrated to say the least that a White homosexual man was allowed under America to adopt a little Black African boy!!!

That's the entire purpose of foster care today.
To steal Black kids from their parents and put them into the care of White homosexual couples.
The question I have is why do so many Black people allow it?

They sit back and let it happen.

There are plenty of Black judges, lawyers, and police officers.
We can decided WHEN and HOW  it ends....if we really wanted to.

ProfD

Our ancestors invested 400+ years and counting of blood, sweat and tears in this raggedy azz country.  There's no reason for AfroAmericans to leave any state in which we choose to live.  We should be fighting racism wherever it confronts us

While what you're saying is true, I think California is a lost cause.

We CAN fight...and PREVAIL in California.
But at just 6% of the population at this point....is the fight really worth it?

I say just move out of the state and let the Asians and Latinos have it or just let it drop in the ocean.
We have bigger fish to fry and better land to choose from.

@Pioneer1, AfroAmericans have been in Cali for a long time.

Like everywhere else in the USA, it's unfortunate that our folks didn't build an economic infrastructure out there.

AfroAmericans should own a huge chunk of the entertainment industry and ancillary businesses feeding from it. 😎

• Thanks 2

And although they don't actually OWN much of the industry, for some odd reason it seems as if Black people in California are OVER-represented in the entertainment industry especially in regards to Hiphop and movies.

Ain't but a handful of Negroes out in California and yet they seemed to dominate the industry back in the early 90s from NWA to Tupac.

When I used to go to California back in the 90s I noticed that most of them acted like Black people who grew up in White communities.
Not the ONE Black person who grew up in a White household or neighborhood who tends to simply act White; but if you know what I mean a GROUP of Black people who grew up in a mostly White community where they were disconnected from the larger more traditional Black communities.

I'm not sure if you understand what I'm saying but I've noticed that Black groups who grow up as tiny minorities in a sea of White people and "disconnected" from larger more traditionally well established Black communities tend to act stereotypical.
Less refined but more exaggerated.....especially in criminality.

I takes keen insight to understand what I'm saying but I've seen it in little SMALL groups of Black people around the nation who grow up in mostly White areas; and that's what Black folks on the Westcoast remind me of.

There are many Black people in the entertainment industry but a lower percentage than white folks especially in positions of power.

Hip-Hop music was started by AfroAmericans. It makes sense that we dominate it from an artistic perspective. It's unfortunate that we don't own it.

When Black folks migrated to California they lived among white folks. Of course, like every other major city, the white folks left for the suburbs and took their businesses too. Black folks were left to make it by any means necessary. 

@Pioneer1, I understand the point you're making about a group of Black folks growing up as minorities in a sea of White folks. Cities like Seattle, WA and Portland, OR are  examples of it too.😎

On 10/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, Pioneer1 said:

ved in California for about 3 weeks in both Los Angeles and San Diego and realized that it was NOT a state for Black folks.
It seems like most of the Black men who grow up there end up in jail as some point in their lives.

@Pioneer1 Yes, I graduated from high school in San Diego.

My high school was very large and spread out like a college campus and the Black students were the minority, however, they were well known.

My senior class was the smallest at 762 students, so if you can imagine, it was a huge school.

I was so young back then and did not really realize the history of Black people in California, but now, I am very surprised to learn about it. 

There was definitely a lot of racism out there.

I was so surprise to hear about the LA gangs and the late Nipsey Hussel's life. 

I just recently saw a short film on Compton, although I don't know if it's California or somewhere else.

When I lived there, I heard a lot about Black people in Oregon and Washington State too.

I loved the experience, but like a lot of Black people and my friends, we used to always talk about the east coast!

Most of us wanted to moved back to the east coast. Sound crazy sometimes to me, but it's true.

The music, the hairstyles, and many other products that became popular did not become part of San Diego until like, months later. 

If a song broke out in Washinton D.C. or North Carolina, then we didn't hear it until like, 3 months later. It would be old news by the time we got it.

That's why I am so amazed at the rappers and etc. today, who became famous. It's so weird to me. 

On 10/15/2022 at 5:17 PM, Pioneer1 said:

Not the spot for me.

Me either. 

On 10/15/2022 at 8:46 PM, ProfD said:

AfroAmericans have been in Cali for a long time.

True @ProfD Wasn't the Watt's riot out there in California?

On 10/16/2022 at 8:26 AM, Pioneer1 said:

Ain't but a handful of Negroes out in California and yet they seemed to dominate the industry back in the early 90s from NWA to Tupac.

That's right! Tupac! 

On 10/16/2022 at 8:26 AM, Pioneer1 said:

takes keen insight to understand what I'm saying but I've seen it in little SMALL groups of Black people around the nation who grow up in mostly White areas; and that's what Black folks on the Westcoast remind me of.

Yes, partly true. But I grew and was part of Black communities.  Like, East Diego was where a lot of Black communities were located, you know, literally cross the tracks. 

Ha! Did you hear about this!?

Breaking News, Anti-Black LA City Councilwoman Nury Martinez Resigns

3 hours ago, Chevdove said:

Wasn't the Watt's riot out there in California?

Yep. The Watts riot of 1965 was started by an altercation between police and a young black motorist. Read familiar. 

The Watts riot led to white flight. Once businesses relocate to the suburbs, it left cities like Compton to become overrun by  poor folks, gangs, drugs and murder. 

There is a correlation between riots of the 1960s and decline of black cities from the 1970s onward.

Drugs were thrown into cities with a Black majority to insure the people would destroy themselves.😎

• Like 1

Chev

Yeah, when I lived in San Diego I used to catch the trolly/train to SOUTH EAST San Diego because that was where most of the Black people lived.

But to answer your question, YES...I knew she resigned.
She had little choice to because of so much pressure being put on the council itself.

Even Jim Crow Joe Biden called for her and others resignation....I knew it was a wrap.

• Like 1

I'd be slightly curious to know how many AfroAmericans voted for those racists. 

Then, it took for someone else to encourage them to resign.

If this thing hadn't blown up, they'd still be sitting in meetings and talking sh8t about the people they swore to serve. 😎

@Chevdove yes, I saw this story in the local paper with details. I have been busy creating so I didn't share it, but I knew. 

The entire story exposes the reality of public officials . in a city like los angeles that is publicly deemed a place of multicultural unity, it shows the truth, absent the camera and the internet media, all the peoples in the usa can't stand each other, shame people in the usa are too cowardly to admit it 

• Like 1