Black. Preacher. White. Man. Is. Superior. To. The. Black. Man!!!

First. Wishing. Happy. And. Safe. Holiday. Traveling. To. Everyone.Black. Preacher. Jesse. Lee. Peterson. Said. The. White. ,Man. Is. Superior. To,,The Black. Man.  White. People. Are,Superior. To. Black. People. .Black. People. Should. Be. Put. ,Back. On. Southern. Plantations ....Black. People. Come. To. White,Communities. To. Live. ,It. Becomes. A. Ghetto...Preacher ,Jesse Lee Peterson. Is. Worse. Than. Herschel. Walker.........Minister.   Louis. Farrakhan  Will. Not. Vocally. Attack ,These. Black. Preachers. Who. Vocally. Attack. Black. People ,Support. ,Trump. ,Racist. White. Christians,Black. Preachers in,Prison. For. Raping. Black.  Children. ,Murdering. Their. Wives ,Caught. With. Prostitutes. ,Steal All. The. Church. Money. To ,Buy ,Cars. ,Mansions. ,,Do. Not. Uplift. Black. Communities......Pastor. Warnock. ,T. D. Snakes. Cash flow. Creflo  Dollar. ,All. Snakes,Jackals ,Why. Black. People. Support. These. Money. Worshipping. Idiots ,Who. Enslave. Black. People. Every. Week. Is. Amazing..  Black. ,,People. Pay. For. Their. Own. Enslavement ...Idiot. Jesse. Lee Peterson. Is. On. YouTube. .....

28 minutes ago, Chevdove said:

I remember watching that man on the Donahue show, and at that time, he seemed so different.

He completely changed. 

Do yourself a favor and Youtube Jesse Lee Peterson on the Dr. Phil Show.  It is hilarious and sad.  The audience even looks befuddled.🤣😎

Jesse Lee was around back during the Donahue Show?
That nigga's been cooning it up and acting a fool for a WHILE....lol.

Now listen, I'll let yall in on a little secret...........

Jesse ain't THAT damn crazy.
He knows most of what he ways is over the top and does a lot of it for attention and shock value.  Like the White History Month project he was promoting for a while...lol.
He knows better.

Believe it or not Jesse actually has some sense and knows how to use it around the right people who'll check his ass on his foolishness.

10 hours ago, ProfD said:

Do yourself a favor and Youtube Jesse Lee Peterson on the Dr. Phil Show.  It is hilarious and sad.  The audience even looks befuddled.🤣😎

LOL! @ProfD Obviously the way he is now, I must have overlooked something!

And, because he is so outrageous right now, I won't even waste my time going back and digging it up.

I vaguely remember he was on at the same time that Sharazad Ali was on.