ITALY For African Americans; In ETHIOPIA—A Statue Of Liberty Constructed

ITALY For African Americans; In ETHIOPIA—A Statue Of Liberty Constructed

Yes, there is something going on in the world about the issue of Reparations, all over the world. But I also believe that there are people working very hard to suppress it. Ever since the United Nations brought the issue of Reparations to the floor some years ago, I get the sense that there are all sorts of quiet ‘Movements’ that have been started. And because of the Biblical scriptures about the Hebrew Israelites that were prophesized to be victims of the Transatlantic Slave Trade amongst so many other kinds of African victims, well, I also believe that more and more, this issue will be contentious in the Middle East and in the Horn of Africa where the Habesha people are concentrated. Ever since the breakup of the Cold War and the 9/11 Attacks, I believe that global conflicts have been happening more frequently. These are some strange times that we are living in right now.

• Like 1

On 1/5/2023 at 9:00 AM, Stefan said:

The Liberty statue was originally an Italian concept. What is little known is that the Statue of Liberty gifted by France was meant to celebrate the end of Slavery in the U.S. 

What!? @Stefan Thanks for this!

This is news to me. 

I've hear so many other reasons that the Statue of Liberty was erected and completely missed that one! 

History seems to make circles. 

I was surprised to see this today!

And in AFrica!

However, I do want to note that this video was shared by a blogger that pushes the 'Go Back to Africa' idea, of which, I absolutely do not agree with for today and for these times. I strongly believe that African Americans should stake their claim here, in America and deal with the issues that have caused us to be shipped out of Africa!--in the first place!

I do believe that, inevitably, there will come a time in which there will be mass movements of people relocating from one place to another in this world that will be sparked due to an abrupt natural catastrophe of some sort, but until that happens, we should be wise on the issue of relocating and running from one place to another. 

Maybe there will come a time where it will be the right thing to do, and go back to Africa and for the ones that do go, I think it is good if they can financially go and get set up in Africa, but as a movement sponsored by some group for a mass movement-- Uh we need to think about that and realize that we could leave one place and then go into another place and have much more detrimental experiences!  It just seems like a crazy idea, for African Americans to set themselves up to be refugees anywhere. 

I just cannot believe the movements that have come about to "solve the problem of the slave trade" even since the Marcus Garvey Movement. 

In the 1940s when this movement occurred, there were European Jews with their movement going back to Palestine! And then too, there were some secret movements of shipping the Original African Jews too, back to the Middle East. This world is insane with their inhumane behaviors against certain groups of people. When will it all end?

• Like 1

It's a great question. I've asked myself this scores of times.

I don't believe It will ever end. And the reason why is because the god of the ancient Israelites allowed Slavery, mass slaughter and tiered social strata. 

So, why wouldn't adherents of that god accept the same principles to guide their behavior?

• Thanks 1

Italy is so white they don't even recognize the people of African descent who were born and raised there and who consider themselves Afro-Italians.

Don't get me started on Italy's citizenship requirement for Black folks who've been their from birth or early childhood. 

Interesting that Italians would have such a display with a Black statue of liberty in chains.

Their Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini is xenophobic version of our former clown azz POTUS 45. 😎

1 hour ago, ProfD said:

Interesting that Italians would have such a display with a Black statue of liberty in chains.

Their Deputy Prime Minister Matteo Salvini is xenophobic version of our former clown azz POTUS 45. 😎

Yes, but this doesn't surprise me @ProfD. The fact that Italy were the ones to actually colonize Eritrea and make attempts in Ethiopia, an effort that goes way back to the time of Rome, Italy. But I can appreciate that. And like Italy, there are others in the Western leagues that are trying to make some sort of statement about what has happened over here in America. 

9 hours ago, Stefan said:

I don't believe It will ever end. And the reason why is because the god of the ancient Israelites allowed Slavery, mass slaughter and tiered social strata. 

So, why wouldn't adherents of that god accept the same principles to guide their behavior?

I understand. And no, I don't believe it will ever end if mankind is allowed to practice slavery and I also believe too, that God will continue to allow it but not everywhere, though.

The whole purpose of prophecy and the Second Coming is being completely missed due to miseaducation. 

IMO, it will take  TIME AND A SEASON, meaning a thousand years for Judgment to be complete as a result of human sacrifice. 

JESUS is not coming to take people up somewere in the clouds but he's coming back to earth to be a governor of his own kingdom and he will set this right but there will be a lot of violence though, for a while. There will be NO COLONIZERS getting into his land. 

There will be a lot of whoremongers, no matter what color they are, trying to get out of their caves and hostile environments once this earth is ripped up but, they won't be getting into this new land. 

Italians....like Spaniards....have to be "extra racist" because of the common understanding that as a group they tend to have more Black and Arab ancestry than most other Europeans.
Not only do they have to constantly "cleanse" themselves of their Black and Arab ancestry by doing things like deporting the darker skinned Italians to the America and keeping the lighter ones.....but importing more "whiter" people in across the Alps from places like the Netherlands and Germany to mix in with their population and produce lighter children.

This is why when I hear White folks run around saying "I'm German" or "We're Italian" or "We're Polish"  I look at them and shake my head.
They don't know WHAT the hell they are because even if their family came from one country, a few generations back their family origins may have been from another.
The only thing constant is their Whiteness.

Having said all that.......
I've met a few Italians/Sicilians who fully embraced the fact that they had Black ancestry and admitted to me how jealous they were of Black culture, how confused they were growing up, how racist other Whites were toward them, and how much they found Black people attractive and being with us was like "coming home".
Theirs not too many....but they do exist.