2 Books Published by Joval Publishing on Our Site — Book Cover Mosaic
Joval Publishing (Dec 01, 2018)
Read Detailed Book Description
Destini the Chocolate Princes is an amazing, life changing story about an innocent child faced with prejudice and injustice from the moment she entered the world and throughout her life. Her mother, Mary was very disappointed by the appearance of her first child. She nursed the undesirable in her heart, which resulted in the changing of the name of the baby from the name she had previously chosen, to Destini.
As Destini grew older, she was mocked by her peers, and bullied in school. Even adults said insinuating remarks, telling her to her face that she was ugly because of her skin, hair, weight and lips. She finally met a handsome young man, Stephan Barronton, who found her beautiful. He fell in love with her. However, his family, mainly his mother, a West Indian, hated her. This caused much trouble for Destini, being African American. Sophia, his mother, did everything in her power to keep them apart; even to the point of putting Destini’s life in danger. See how this drama work its way out. Explore Destini’s journey of love and drama, as her story of hurt and loss gives way to light. Discover:
- The truth about love and abiding faith when faced with socio-cultural prejudices
- How forgiveness eases pain and transforms a life of misery
- Encouragement that empowers you to stand up and fight with dignity
- Ways to accept and love yourself, because you are special
- What to do about bullying in school
- What qualities a woman possesses that causes the heart of a man to pound rapidly and send his blood rushing through his body
- The repercussions that the Word of God reveals, will come upon those who hurt or do good to their fellow men/women.
- The insecurities a teen experiences when a parent is not present when they return from school
- How to heal from depression and sadness.
- How we judge others by their appearance daily, not realizing the devastation we inflict on them
Joval Publishing (Jan 01, 2007)
Read Detailed Book Description
Sometimes, loving yourself, and loving who you are is not easy. However, you must Love yourself, walk with pride, knowing that you are very special.
Do not allow a bully to push you around. Get help if you have to. If you are embarrassed to tell someone that a bully is making you scared, uncomfortable or sad; do not be afraid, please tell someone. Go to the principal, your parents, a teacher, the police, a minister, someone you trust, the president, or your top boss. There is someone out there who cares.
The best person to go for help is God.
Some of us do not like our self. Why is that so? Were we born with the mind to dislike our self? NO. It could be those around us, and some of those in charge of the media, that has left that terrible mark in our mind and lives, that lead us to dislike who we are.
We are more precious than gold or diamonds, yet these precious jewels are treated with more value than humans. How sad!!!
Say to yourself, "I am valuable." "I am beautiful indeed." "There is no one else like me."
You are more valuable than all the diamonds and gold put together. Take a look in the mirror now, yes now. Look at you, WOW, you are lovely, you are beautiful; love yourself. Love who you are. God sent His Son to this world to redeem us back to Him. For a God to come here and die in our place means that we are very special. This also means that we are worth more than all the precious jewels in the world. Say to yourself each day that you are special, valuable, beautiful, handsome, intelligent, smart, and wonderfully made. Destini the Chocolate Princess takes you on an adventure that will open your eyes and allow you to feel the excitement of how precious and awesome you are. It doesn’t matter if you are a Christian, Jewish, or Moslem. Jesus loves and adores you deeply.